India-Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq
Rab Se Sohna Isshq

Confused:)

Dark_Passion Senior Member
Dark_Passion
Dark_Passion

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Ok hi I am riya and I watch RSSI daily I read that some neha will enter the show and will be paired opposite to daljeet, then sahiba and ranveer will be a couple or not? And most important what will happen to jazz character? I am confused now Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanayahashish_sukurozie

rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Hi Riya,

My name is Rozey
Yeah I also read that there will be a new character Neha entering the show, but I think Daljeet will stop the wedding n reunite with Sahiba Embarrassedwhile Ranveer will be at a lost Ouch, then he may have to return to London because of Jazz's insistence.
N maybe to carry on the show story of Sahiba-Daljeet, the new character Neha will enter but just to add a little spice LOL 

Edited by Rozey17 - 09 November 2012 at 1:14pm
Faerydae IF-Rockerz
Faerydae
Faerydae

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Riyan-vivu

Ok hi I am riya and I watch RSSI daily I read that some neha will enter the show and will be paired opposite to daljeet, then sahiba and ranveer will be a couple or not? And most important what will happen to jazz character? I am confused now Confused
sahiba & ranbeer will get married as shown in saas bahu aur betiyan...in sbb they shown sahiba getting marry with ranbeer & entering as a bride in ranbeer's house...but being a jazzbeer;s fan,i think ranbeer will be two timing with both sahiba & jazz...both jazz & sahiba are paired with ranbeer & new entry with daljeet...one thing i forgot to mention..jazz will come to india soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanayah

ashish_suku Senior Member
ashish_suku
ashish_suku

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
sahiba ka naam miss confused rakh dena chahiye..
Dark_Passion
Dark_Passion

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rozey17

<font color="#9933cc" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hi Riya, </font>
</em>
<em>
<font color="#9933cc" size="2" face="Verdana">My name is Rozey</font>
<font color="#9933cc" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">
</div>
Yeah I also read that there will be a new character Neha entering the show, but I think Daljeet will stop the wedding n reunite with Sahiba Embarrassedwhile Ranveer will be at a lost Ouch, then he may have to return to London because of Jazz's insistence.
<div>
N maybe to carry on the show story of Sahiba-Daljeet, the new character Neha will enter but just to add a little spice LOL</font>

Hi Rozey nice name, thanks for sharing ur opinions I also hope something like that happens but Sbs and Sbb are showing something else Confused
Dark_Passion
Dark_Passion

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukhminderkaur7

sahiba & ranbeer will get married as shown in saas bahu aur betiyan...in sbb they shown sahiba getting marry with ranbeer & entering as a bride in ranbeer's house...but being a jazzbeer;s fan,i think ranbeer will be two timing with both sahiba & jazz...both jazz & sahiba are paired with ranbeer & new entry with daljeet...one thing i forgot to mention..jazz will come to india soon.

I am really confused about this serail, suku coming back is a good news but I don't like what they are doing with all the characters, I hope after suku comes back to india something good happens
Dark_Passion
Dark_Passion

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashish_suku

sahiba ka naam miss confused rakh dena chahiye..

Right LOL
rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rozey17

<font color="#9933cc" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hi Riya, </font>
</em>
<em>
<font color="#9933cc" size="2" face="Verdana">My name is Rozey</font>
<font color="#9933cc" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">
</div>
<div>
N maybe to carry on the show story of Sahiba-Daljeet, the new character Neha will enter but just to add a little spice LOL</font>

Hi Rozey nice name, thanks for sharing ur opinions I also hope something like that happens but Sbs and Sbb are showing something else Confused

Thanks, yeah i know the promos r saying different but I hope the cvs change their minds cuz I love sajeet n jazzbeer just the way they are.
I hope the Cvs dnt ruin this

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faerydae

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index