pavitra rishta leap to happen definetly

ashvik_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Zee TV's Pavitra Rishta (Balaji Telefilms) as we know, is slated to have a time jump of seven months soon. The cast and crew we hear will be shooting in Kolkata for the initial part of their story track post the time leap. The unit was to leave to Kolkata in the first week of November, but the shoot has been postponed as of now. The reason we hear is that Ekta Kapoor wants to take this small jump in story line on an auspicious day so that all falls in place when it comes to the future of her long running show…

Also, as part of the story line, there will be a new twist in the tale when the whole family, including Manav (Hiten Tejwani), Archana (Ankita Lokhande) and others give their verdict against Soham (Ankit Narang) which will result in Soham being put behind bars. Along with Soham, Varsha (Priya Marathe) will also be arrested, says our source. This drama will unfold in the coming week after which the story is expected to take the seven months jump either in November end or early December.

When contacted, Priya Marathe told us, "I really do not know what's coming ahead when it comes to my track. All that we know is that a small jump in time will be shown."

Furthermore, it has been reported that Karan Sharma has been roped in for the project.

We wish Ekta and Balaji Telefilms all the very best for this new track ahead…

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arjunpurvixo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I hope they don't choose to do the pregnancy track though... it wasn't mentioned in the article, so it's a chance that it won't happen 😃
-LiveLaughLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Leap is definetly happening..
@arjunpurvixo Really wish they dont go that route... I dont think it will happen, no signs in the show are pointing in that direction.
halifax004 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I hope Ovi dies after 7 months  I know that is too harsh to ask for but that is what I want!!!!
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This show just keeps getting boring and boring as the days pass. Why is Ekta waiting for an auspicious day to do the leap? She should end the show on an auspicious day, that will be the day the audience will rejoice 😃. 
pn_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: halifax004

I hope Ovi dies after 7 months  I know that is too harsh to ask for but that is what I want!!!!

there is a chance of divorce too as shown earlier in the show it takes 6 months to get a divorce😆