Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Gul, You deserve a better audience (Page 6)

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
u will be bashed non-stop dear coz u have tried to humanise themodern-day ravan for these people. dont u know its such a big offence?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_katsree07

vandana1965 IF-Rockerz
vandana1965
vandana1965

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR TELEVISION WHEN FIZOOL HAI COMES ON.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree07

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
while we may be angry at her decisions or lack of communications skills, its never ok to malign her with name calling. She is a woman, and deserves to be treated with dignity. 

humor, sarcasm is fine, but no serious allegations please, we dont know the entire truth, and should not  pass summary judgments

Edited by serialjunkie - 09 November 2012 at 12:59pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali2027saya312Archana89innocentgreen-Aimz-Siri22S.Stephyprettyprizooni.bluesree07Kookiemonster

Breeeezy IF-Dazzler
Breeeezy
Breeeezy

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by pmgsk

I don't care who left whom and why !! Truth is Barun is quitting and it is alright for him to move on!! Change is the only constant thing !! All the concerned  parties maybe equally at fault ... no point in blaming or cursing anyone be it woman or man !!
I don't want anyone to be bashed for the situation and that includes Gul and Barun as well !!
And as for show continuing without Barun I give a damn about it , it doesn't matter what happens with it ...I was here for Barun/ASR/ArShi and will quit the show and forum once he quits !!

People can air their views\criticise PH\BS\SP or even me for making this topic. I do not even care.  But there is a level. Once they stoop below that level its disgusting.
The problem is no one has defined that level!!  If someone would have defined that definite permissible level we would not have been seeing Barun bashing posts day and night in this forum and maybe the forum would have been a better place than it always was - 'PATHETIC'!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree07

laksh65 IF-Sizzlerz
laksh65
laksh65

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaraJL

She is to be blamed.
Where was she when this whole damn news rumour started?, if she cared a bit about her show, she would have said something to clear the confusion.
As for Barun saying all credit goes to Gul! Oh, really? What about other people???
If I am not wrong 4Lions posted this massive Open Letter to fans during Arnav's kidnapping track that Sarun are not the only reason behind the success or something like that, whole crew is involved From producers to actors. What ever happened to that now?
Credit shouldn't go to Gul alone, if it wasn't for brilliant acting of everyone, and hard work of whole crew IPK wouldn't be that good. Most of all SARUN chemistry is the reason of such massive popularity.
I don't know what happened between both parties, but there is something def wrong because none of them wants to tell us anything.

If she is good, then why she can't come out of her slumber and tell us what exactly went wrong behind closed doors that she spilled to reporter??? why is she silent?
If she can tell that reporter who wasn't even a fan, then why can't she tell fans??? Fans actually care about this show.
I respect your opinion, but I don't agree with this fully.

i agree fully, because the early discussion of QH (untitled at that time) was there during barun's announcement to go for movie shoot,  and just within one or two weeks there was an article that 4lions is producing a new show for Zee Tv (zee tv's website) so i feel in order to play game, she purposely gave barun 45 days leave to shoot so that she can manipulate later.  Because seeing her past history, i dont believe her that she can be so considerate 

Edited by laksh65 - 09 November 2012 at 1:01pm

SaraJLsree07

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaraJL

She is to be blamed.
Where was she when this whole damn news rumour started?, if she cared a bit about her show, she would have said something to clear the confusion.
As for Barun saying all credit goes to Gul! Oh, really? What about other people???
If I am not wrong 4Lions posted this massive Open Letter to fans during Arnav's kidnapping track that Sarun are not the only reason behind the success or something like that, whole crew is involved From producers to actors. What ever happened to that now?
Credit shouldn't go to Gul alone, if it wasn't for brilliant acting of everyone, and hard work of whole crew IPK wouldn't be that good. Most of all SARUN chemistry is the reason of such massive popularity.
I don't know what happened between both parties, but there is something def wrong because none of them wants to tell us anything.

If she is good, then why she can't come out of her slumber and tell us what exactly went wrong behind closed doors that she spilled to reporter??? why is she silent?
If she can tell that reporter who wasn't even a fan, then why can't she tell fans??? Fans actually care about this show.
I respect your opinion, but I don't agree with this fully.

Thanks for disagreeing respectfully. not many does that.

Credit goes to whom?

GH says it goes to the crew_ actors...
Barun says it goes to gul...
Sanaya says the credit of arhi goes to gul...
I say the credit goes to ipk team...

Different people different opinions. If barun says so, its his opinions why are we getting irritated. You can give the credit to the whole crew as your opinion.

PH's silence

Just because PH is silent we can conclude that they were wrong. There might be different reasons behind the silence. Well I do not know. They are pretty much experts in creating trouble for themselves. But not much into clearing the air i guess. My point is silence is not a license to abuse them.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89innocentgreenSiri22zooni.blue

vinu.sr Goldie
vinu.sr
vinu.sr

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by asr2kkg

the 200+ people you have mentioned are going to be jobless because of Gul. So no its not wrong to bash her. those who know what really happened will know this.

And you are among those people who know what really happened? Confused

unfortunately yes I am. But I trust this person more than I trust the others on this forum saying multiple things. so i know what really happened. and i dont think i want you to believe this. And try as i may I am not able to keep away from posts like these defending Gul because it hurts when you know the truth. I know that there will always be people supporting Gul. I dont hate her. I hate the way she has treated this whole thing and I hate that they have manipulated the fans of Barun to achieve what they wanted.

sree07laksh65

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samirao

IF THERE IS IS NO    SARUN  NO IPKKND , THATS IT
NOBODY IS IN CONDITION TO SAY ANY THING BAD ABOUT AL MIGHTY GUL,
BARUN , AKSHAY ABHASS 
CUZ SHE IS THE PRODUCER , POWER OF MONEY

What we see now is power of cyber bullying.
Check FB and twitter pages to see it. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89zooni.bluerini_kat

Go to top