Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Gul, You deserve a better audience (Page 4)

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ddds

I never used to bash PH but always loved thm but in this case i bashed her but aftr abhaas's tweet n barun's statement i think i was Wrong!

Sorry Gul..!

Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BearNaNa

rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Agree with u.we r so much obessed with this show that we all forget the minimum courtsey and decency and most rightly attitude towards the others...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanju01sree07

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gree86

One of the very few sensible posts I have read today..I dont understand what drives people to start behaving in such a way,is it group mentality or plain immaturity..I am just appalled withh people coming up with their own theories,forming assumptions wihtout any basis.A lot of people posting here really need to grow up...

Herd mentality i would say.LOL
Some of the theories are really laugh worthy. One should never miss it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gree86sanju01Archana89

vinu.sr Goldie
vinu.sr
vinu.sr

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
the 200+ people you have mentioned are going to be jobless because of Gul. So no its not wrong to bash her. those who know what really happened will know this.

sree07

Mariam_Sultan IF-Rockerz
Mariam_Sultan
Mariam_Sultan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
She deserves it Censored

sree07

BearNaNa IF-Sizzlerz
BearNaNa
BearNaNa

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by ddds

I never used to bash PH but always loved thm but in this case i bashed her but aftr abhaas's tweet n barun's statement i think i was Wrong!

Sorry Gul..!

Hug

Hug

sree07

SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
She is to be blamed.
Where was she when this whole damn news rumour started?, if she cared a bit about her show, she would have said something to clear the confusion.
As for Barun saying all credit goes to Gul! Oh, really? What about other people???
If I am not wrong 4Lions posted this massive Open Letter to fans during Arnav's kidnapping track that Sarun are not the only reason behind the success or something like that, whole crew is involved From producers to actors. What ever happened to that now?
Credit shouldn't go to Gul alone, if it wasn't for brilliant acting of everyone, and hard work of whole crew IPK wouldn't be that good. Most of all SARUN chemistry is the reason of such massive popularity.
I don't know what happened between both parties, but there is something def wrong because none of them wants to tell us anything.

If she is good, then why she can't come out of her slumber and tell us what exactly went wrong behind closed doors that she spilled to reporter??? why is she silent?
If she can tell that reporter who wasn't even a fan, then why can't she tell fans??? Fans actually care about this show.
I respect your opinion, but I don't agree with this fully.

Edited by SaraJL - 09 November 2012 at 12:50pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vinu.srsree07laksh65

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .._sonii_..

Some people are like why is barun praising gul?

Barun is right to praise GUL, she create this show, without her having ideas about ASR and khushi and who would play them ect and all the love, pain, romance and jealous that was created was because of her.. If she didn't do IPK then we would have never witnessed the best Jodi ever.. So I'm grateful to her for that!! I applaud her for making us fall in love with these fictional characters and for choosing Barun and sanaya..

I really don't understand low people go with their words, whatever is happening behind the sets it will never be revealed !!!! We will never know the truth..!!! And random sources don't help either GUL or Barun..they are just making immature people go more crazy!! *sigh*

Gul/four lions should never have posted that message about the show.. highly unprofessional.. on their side!! And weird storylines but NO ONE IS PERFECT,WE ARE ALL IMPERFECT!! WE learn from mistakes

I wish Barun, Akshay and Deepali many successes.. I will miss them all and thanks for portraying the characters brilliantly!!

(P.s sorry of the words are jumbled, using phone) LOL

Hi Soni...Smile

Seriously soni, forum just needs a "break". You should check the FB page against gul yaar. I bend my head in shame. Awww one of the so called IPK loyal fan has done that. So much for the love of the show and barun. pity...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89innocentgreenrini_katshinaaBearNaNa

Go to top