Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Gul, You deserve a better audience (Page 39)

SSB28 IF-Rockerz
SSB28
SSB28

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
I don't agree with you and I would like to tell you the reason too. No body could deny the fact that it was Gul's idea at the first place She created Arshi and then Sarun with their hard work gave ASR and Khushi life. Everything was going on smootly and then we hear about clashes between cast and PH. Now these are certainly not rumors as we have seen evidence in form of main cast exiting from the picture

First it was Daljeet
Then Deepali
Then Akshay
And not to forget Mama Ji's exit which was not given importance and for months viewers only used to ask where he has disappeared.

Honestly answer this question that you have not witnessed a huge drop in terms of quality of storyline, you have not seen that the characters are being bitchered, You have not seen that cute and refreshing comedy is being replaced by unbearable OTT??? So is it not Gul's fault? Is she really not at all responsible for it?

People have praised her when she deserved it, they have stood with her when she needed support specially at the time of kidnapping phase people have been supportive of the whole team but now she is ruthlessly killing the essence which has to be stopped. If viewers praise them, support them then they have right to criticize as well but yes decency should be there.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sree07Barun_Addict

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SSB28

I don't agree with you and I would like to tell you the reason too. No body could deny the fact that it was Gul's idea at the first place She created Arshi and then Sarun with their hard work gave ASR and Khushi life. Everything was going on smootly and then we hear about clashes between cast and PH. Now these are certainly not rumors as we have seen evidence in form of main cast exiting from the picture

First it was Daljeet
Then Deepali
Then Akshay
And not to forget Mama Ji's exit which was not given importance and for months viewers only used to ask where he has disappeared.

Honestly answer this question that you have not witnessed a huge drop in terms of quality of storyline, you have not seen that the characters are being bitchered, You have not seen that cute and refreshing comedy is being replaced by unbearable OTT??? So is it not Gul's fault? Is she really not at all responsible for it?

People have praised her when she deserved it, they have stood with her when she needed support specially at the time of kidnapping phase people have been supportive of the whole team but now she is ruthlessly killing the essence which has to be stopped. If viewers praise them, support them then they have right to criticize as well but yes decency should be there.

Thanks for commenting. I mentioned in the post as well, gul is the brain between arhi. But is she the one who pulled up the show altogether? No. There was LM, arshad, screenplay writers, writers. SP -approval bosses. There are layers of people between gul and the show. 

If the leads are not getting wardrobe, we blame gul. If laxmiji is missing we blame gul. If akash does not get to speak, we blame gul. 

As a creative as GH said, she gives the over all track details...screenplay writers expands it and adds on details. etc etc...in between comes sp approvals. So if gull wanna spoil something, she can not do it alone. 

Yes there was a deterioration in quality.  the collective blame lies on everyone. not just gul. 
Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sree07SSB28Barun_Addict

SSB28 IF-Rockerz
SSB28
SSB28

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by SSB28

First it was Daljeet
Then Deepali
Then Akshay

Thanks for commenting. I mentioned in the post as well, gul is the brain between arhi. But is she the one who pulled up the show altogether? No. There was LM, arshad, screenplay writers, writers. SP -approval bosses. There are layers of people between gul and the show. 

If the leads are not getting wardrobe, we blame gul. If laxmiji is missing we blame gul. If akash does not get to speak, we blame gul. 

As a creative as GH said, she gives the over all track details...screenplay writers expands it and adds on details. etc etc...in between comes sp approvals. So if gull wanna spoil something, she can not do it alone. 

Yes there was a deterioration in quality.  the collective blame lies on everyone. not just gul. 

As you said that it is Gul who gives the overall track details and is it not what we are complaining about??? ------- The tracks themselves

See the example of the current track ... Do you think that it was wise of her to even introduce such track when there are so many solid tracks which are not even touched right now e.g

Partner for Anjali

Partner for NK

Shashi gupta who has been a victim of Shyam till now he has not gotten any justice and not even imiprovement in his health

Even she could work with Payash and give them a stable track in the story

But no she chooses this one. Is it justified in any way??? So the trouble is there in the top that is the track itself.

So for me it is not Gul who  deserves better audience but the viewers who deserve minds that can think better and she is certainly not doing it.
-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oyster

Low TRP seems to be the fate of Gul Khan. I mean a 2.something TRP for an 8:00pm slot Starplus show is no good either. Compare IPK's TRPs to Ekta shows and the other Suraj walaa show that is never less then 5.something. In fact, the SP channel has been quite tolerant in keeping the show for this long if we look at its TRP history.

Now QH might not be a hit for various reasons. However, I was judging it in terms of its execution, characterization, storyline, concept, acting, direction, etc, etc.  I personally like Asad's character more than ASR's character. Now if the show itself doesn't do good for other reasons, then it's Gul's ill-fate. As a producer however, she has proved to be awesome yet again.

IPK has been path breaking..no love story has ever been in Top 5 of TRP's ever and IPK has been very consistent till July 2012, quite an achievement.

IPK or any other show like this caters to a niche market and SP also know it very well so these shows are kind of experiments if they work well and good if not they will take it down like Sajda.

I have nothing much to say about QH the way 4 lions has butchered this show I swear to God I will never watch any show from them...they are as unprofessional as they get..

P.S- The problem with Gul's shows are they are character based and not story based, moreover she only cares about male leads. After a point of time the interest dips for making new babies and one sees mass character assassination for dragging the show, which is intolerable...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

meshasSanzBarbiesree07OmNaMaSteOmOyster

Oyster IF-Sizzlerz
Oyster
Oyster

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged

If Barun stays back in the show.. I am 90% sure that this whole drama was a publicity stunt. 

Is he staying back? Shocked

Apparently he is. So now he's gonna go on a 15-day break I think. If you look closely, Barun never confirmed leaving the show for good. The track never moved in the direction of facilitating his exit. 

Gul was the only person who said that it was Barun's decision to leave  but it was an overnight statement.  I remember a post where someone explained how it's impossible to conceive that this whole business was an overnight decision. If it was the case, then the audition for the actor who was to replace Barun must have started at least months ago. They should have planned the entire thing way before than this news broke out. In that case, Barun-Sanaya would have not been part of the star plus advertisement for the UK event. I mean if it was known that they would no longer be an onscreen couple, why include them in the list? 

This drama had happened even during MJHT days as well and most people thought that it was fan requests that brought back the actor in question but a close examination of the circumstances makes it clear that the whole thing was  publicity gimmick.

So here's what I think:

If Barun has decided to leave the show, he will leave no matter what. He was well aware of his character's popularity. So he must have thought a lot before taking this big decision, which indicates that his reason for leaving the show is bigger than staying in the show. Hence, the fan requests wouldn't make him change his mind.

If Barun is retained in the show, then there's no way the decision of him leaving ever took place to begin with. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree07

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged

If Barun stays back in the show.. I am 90% sure that this whole drama was a publicity stunt. 

Is he staying back? Shocked

Apparently he is. So now he's gonna go on a 15-day break I think. If you look closely, Barun never confirmed leaving the show for good. The track never moved in the direction of facilitating his exit. 

Gul was the only person who said that it was Barun's decision to leave  but it was an overnight statement.  I remember a post where someone explained how it's impossible to conceive that this whole business was an overnight decision. If it was the case, then the audition for the actor who was to replace Barun must have started at least months ago. They should have planned the entire thing way before than this news broke out. In that case, Barun-Sanaya would have not been part of the star plus advertisement for the UK event. I mean if it was known that they would no longer be an onscreen couple, why include them in the list? 

This drama had happened even during MJHT days as well and most people thought that it was fan requests that brought back the actor in question but a close examination of the circumstances makes it clear that the whole thing was  publicity gimmick.

So here's what I think:

If Barun has decided to leave the show, he will leave no matter what. He was well aware of his character's popularity. So he must have thought a lot before taking this big decision, which indicates that his reason for leaving the show is bigger than staying in the show. Hence, the fan requests wouldn't make him change his mind.

If Barun is retained in the show, then there's no way the decision of him leaving ever took place to begin with. 

LOL if BS stays back now... It would the cruelest joke played against us so far. Well i see slim chances of him staying back.

Oyster

Oyster IF-Sizzlerz
Oyster
Oyster

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
I seriously don't understand why are people trying to force Gul Khan to end the show just because Barun is leaving. It's her show. She conceived it before anyone even imagined it could exist. She has every right to run her show with or without her lead actors. 

Siri22

Go to top