Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Gul, You deserve a better audience (Page 38)

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oyster

If Barun stays back in the show.. I am 90% sure that this whole drama was a publicity stunt. 

Is he staying back? Shocked

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fj08

regardless of whatever happened between Gul, 4lions, Barun and SP, it is them to deal with

we have no right to make assumptions based on news from people who hide behind pseudo names and do not face the viewers and abuse people based on that... that just shows your character and does not reflect on the characters of the people you are taalking about

nice post TM

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lubblymyra

:D :D *Rolling on the floor laughing*

Thanks to know. LOL Keep laughing. Wink
sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BigIPKKNDFan

Yeah, she deserves a better audience

on a different planet Confused

Thumbs Up
sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simim

You are still saying this...after watching yesterdays episode...still?

I told many...in the same thread...they have wrapped the love story with wedding. Its futile to expect more from the PH on ipk now unless they do a refresh. 
canuck-umz IF-Rockerz
canuck-umz
canuck-umz

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Thank-you thank-you thank-you this was needed at least there are still some sane people here. It is exactly the inhumane levels of mockery and crazy attitudes that led me to leave this forum a long time ago. Let Barun as an actor live his life, he is not bound to you guys and Gul, she has obviously stuck by her story regardless of trps. Yes she made mistakes but no need to put down a human being and point fingers on the character of a woman. Gul has proved herself to be very capable, this show can be revamped, I for one will continue to watch it, I might love Barun but his replacement is a very capable actor as well who I love as well so I am happy either way. Things constantly need to be recycled and change, only then will they continue to stay relevant, many t.v. shows have done that, some have turned out for the better.

The members of this forum should get over this show and start living in the real world. Live your lives, and don't worry about a fictional show because worrying about a t.v. show will get you nothing in life. Go to school, go to work, take care of your families, go out and chill with your friends, if you are religious then spend time with God, do something productive rather than pointing fingers and putting down people you don't know.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree07

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by canuck-umz

Thank-you thank-you thank-you this was needed at least there are still some sane people here. It is exactly the inhumane levels of mockery and crazy attitudes that led me to leave this forum a long time ago. Let Barun as an actor live his life, he is not bound to you guys and Gul, she has obviously stuck by her story regardless of trps. Yes she made mistakes but no need to put down a human being and point fingers on the character of a woman. Gul has proved herself to be very capable, this show can be revamped, I for one will continue to watch it, I might love Barun but his replacement is a very capable actor as well who I love as well so I am happy either way. Things constantly need to be recycled and change, only then will they continue to stay relevant, many t.v. shows have done that, some have turned out for the better.

The members of this forum should get over this show and start living in the real world. Live your lives, and don't worry about a fictional show because worrying about a t.v. show will get you nothing in life. Go to school, go to work, take care of your families, go out and chill with your friends, if you are religious then spend time with God, do something productive rather than pointing fingers and putting down people you don't know.

@bold Clap I do not think I can put it down any better than you. Thanks for the awesome comment. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolnisha_fun87canuck-umz

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by canuck-umz

Hey Buddy i agree to what you say that some ppl tend to be over emotional with a piece of fiction but suggesting members what to do is i think we need not interfere like just how you told in that other post not interfere in Viraf's or Barun's decisions or life.. It was really true and i liked it. But here you asking them to go to school temple work and all bit too much.. Do u know they are ignoring all this and sitting here.. You too are here in IF when writing all this does that give me a right to come and say you divert your mind to some other activity and dont come to IF and get over this issue.

Each individual has their right to speak.. It may bashing, it may be ranting, it may be advising or suggesting but we cant ask them to do something. Even my reply to you is kind of like that only but only that part of your post of asking others to do those things i replied.. Pls dont take this as offending reply..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

canuck-umz

Go to top