Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Gul, You deserve a better audience (Page 36)

nebuna IF-Rockerz
nebuna
nebuna

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by ggn_girl

Hello Sree, Thank you for this post. I do not think that Ms GUl khan is responsible for this mess..but i would like to think that she is still responsible with what happens in her story(is it still hers)

Every one has different reasons for watching the show. I for one watch it for the story. The reason i sat through Shyam's torture of Sashi gupta and his atttempts to kill anjali later on was coz i thought one day the truth will come out and people will hold him responsible. But nothig..not even in passing was this mentioned. I ask Star Plus..is this your nayi soch..villan can do lots of bad things and get away unnoticed. 
Same with Dadi..i was boiling when she hurled stupid comments about Kushi's char and the way she supported Shyam blindly. Did she not deserve the truth. Why was her character packed up so fast. I mean i understand creative liberty..but this is just carelessness from the PH and the channel. 
I felt like i was reading a book in which 5 pages will be missing after every 10 pages. i am not asking for logic but just a decent story. 
IMO with or without Barun Sobti if the PH and channel continue they will not last long.

Agree on that point. With or Without BS, IPK was going to crash anytime. If you look back, post kidnapping track - none of the tracks worked and it was evident that PH wanna wrap up ipk soon. Rushed shyam exposure, rushed redemption, rushed marriage, rushed past revelation - Its like fast forwarding the entire story.  everything happened in 4 months. In other serials it would have taken a year or so for the whole tracks. 

no yaar some where PH knew his quitting issues
so they fast forwarded all tracks and completed
before BS exit
so the epic story line goes for a toss
and the creators made a mockery of it

but none will accept as all are phangirls here
and delusional like anjali

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuri099S.Stephyrini_katsree07

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarun_friends

@sree07 If you want you thread clean then first ask the other people who started bashing Barun or Barun fans to stop doing that and then come to me otherwise leave it. I am not interested in mocking anybody who is nobody to me okayyy but just keep control if you want or else let it be

Thanks for understanding. Smile
nebuna IF-Rockerz
nebuna
nebuna

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ireneluvsarun

Now a days people are filled with so much negativity in them that they just refuse to see the good things in a human being.even after barun sir's clearification about her everybody is bashing her by mere imagination of things.thank u for such a post coz people are not aware that they have no right 2 speak about a women without knowing the truth.they should think twice before insulting a women.

Ditto. People are not even ready to believe whats said by BS. They all are busy weaving stories as per imagination. Confused

sree that was scripted sree Wink
he s anything but a liar

you see he s 10 yr old
whose movie to be released is ready to
ruin his name for gul khan and ipk

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree07

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nebuna

Originally posted by ireneluvsarun

Now a days people are filled with so much negativity in them that they just refuse to see the good things in a human being.even after barun sir's clearification about her everybody is bashing her by mere imagination of things.thank u for such a post coz people are not aware that they have no right 2 speak about a women without knowing the truth.they should think twice before insulting a women.

Ditto. People are not even ready to believe whats said by BS. They all are busy weaving stories as per imagination. Confused

sree that was scripted sree Wink
he s anything but a liar

you see he s 10 yr old
whose movie to be released is ready to
ruin his name for gul khan and ipk

LOL

he is visibly ill. His chubbiness from old days are gone. If he wanna take a break from ipk. He can do it. Any sane person will accept that. But if there is a scandal, people will always remember it as a scar on his image. Both BS and Gul are trying their best to bury whatever bitterness they had(if at all) and move on. Because its an industry everyone needs to survive. 

nebuna

iria_luvsLindor IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sree07Tia.0

fairy_stardust IF-Dazzler
fairy_stardust
fairy_stardust

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
I don't say that people bashing Gul is good but that is bound to happen for anyone who enters any public job - entertainment industry in particular. As a producer she herself accepts that there will be people hating (strong emotion) or loving her show. How are we sure she has a hand in creating this mess, well look at her past works...you'll get what I'm saying. But you are right no one should say bad but then why should one only get good words, eh? Goes both ways like Barun himself said.

Plus, I think people are criticizing her work ethics (not finishing the show properly) not her personal life. She receive praise before when she did a good job and now when there is a misstep she will get criticism (however harsh it is).

Edited by fairy_stardust - 15 November 2012 at 4:54am

sree07

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fairy_stardust

I don't say that people bashing Gul is good but that is bound to happen for anyone who enters any public job - entertainment industry in particular. As a producer she herself accepts that there will be people hating (strong emotion) or loving her show. How are we sure she has a hand in creating this mess, well look at her past works...you'll get what I'm saying. But you are right no one should say bad but then why should one only get good words, eh? Goes both ways like Barun himself said.

Plus, I think people are criticizing her work ethics (not finishing the show properly) not her personal life. She receive praise before when she did a good job and now when there is a misstep she will get criticism (however harsh it is).

I agree completely that she she is in public domain and has to face such criticism. But, mindless criticism which stoops down to personal level should not be promoted in any case. I was a constant gul basher during post marriage days. But criticism is different, abusing is different. And no one deserves abusing. 

sanju01

Oyster IF-Sizzlerz
Oyster
Oyster

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
If Barun stays back in the show.. I am 90% sure that this whole drama was a publicity stunt. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanju01sree07

Go to top