Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Gul, You deserve a better audience (Page 35)

sarun_friends Groupbie
sarun_friends
sarun_friends

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
@ana.khan Don't say whatever comes to your mind okayyy any brainie can make out that its GUL/PH's fault and when it comes to Barun reputation no evil people like GUL or ant-fans can even touch him..no one can reach him. Don't think you have that many likes you have lot more people who are gainst your view...Mind it and Don't try to bash anyone..If you have any prrof then come out..varna chup chaap baithi raho until truth comes out

sarun_friends Groupbie
sarun_friends
sarun_friends

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
ROFL @ana.khan and you only deserve the script without any actors and all the characters playing by GUL ROFL
sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarun_friends

ROFL @ana.khan and you only deserve the script without any actors and all the characters playing by GUL ROFL

Please find another thread to mock people. I am sure you will find plenty. I wanna keep mine clean. See you in another tread. bye

Edited by sree07 - 15 November 2012 at 4:01am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shreeswathy-DKS-

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ggn_girl

Hello Sree, Thank you for this post. I do not think that Ms GUl khan is responsible for this mess..but i would like to think that she is still responsible with what happens in her story(is it still hers)

Every one has different reasons for watching the show. I for one watch it for the story. The reason i sat through Shyam's torture of Sashi gupta and his atttempts to kill anjali later on was coz i thought one day the truth will come out and people will hold him responsible. But nothig..not even in passing was this mentioned. I ask Star Plus..is this your nayi soch..villan can do lots of bad things and get away unnoticed. 
Same with Dadi..i was boiling when she hurled stupid comments about Kushi's char and the way she supported Shyam blindly. Did she not deserve the truth. Why was her character packed up so fast. I mean i understand creative liberty..but this is just carelessness from the PH and the channel. 
I felt like i was reading a book in which 5 pages will be missing after every 10 pages. i am not asking for logic but just a decent story. 
IMO with or without Barun Sobti if the PH and channel continue they will not last long.

Agree on that point. With or Without BS, IPK was going to crash anytime. If you look back, post kidnapping track - none of the tracks worked and it was evident that PH wanna wrap up ipk soon. Rushed shyam exposure, rushed redemption, rushed marriage, rushed past revelation - Its like fast forwarding the entire story.  everything happened in 4 months. In other serials it would have taken a year or so for the whole tracks. 
sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shreeswathy

After listening to all Barun's interview, now i decided to move with gul..
But in return i expect something from her.
I want ihe old Arshi back.
I mean the charactors, not actors..
Niow a days, total amnesia affected to ARSHI..
Like last day's pataka incident..

Shree, I think time to accept the fact that the old arhi will never be back! with barun moving on and show nearing a closure, all we have is sweet memories of them. I have only one request to Gul mata... Don't ruin the image we have of arhi. Wrap it up and start another season soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89Shreeswathy

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ireneluvsarun

Now a days people are filled with so much negativity in them that they just refuse to see the good things in a human being.even after barun sir's clearification about her everybody is bashing her by mere imagination of things.thank u for such a post coz people are not aware that they have no right 2 speak about a women without knowing the truth.they should think twice before insulting a women.

Ditto. People are not even ready to believe whats said by BS. They all are busy weaving stories as per imagination. Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DKS-

sarun_friends Groupbie
sarun_friends
sarun_friends

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
@sree07 If you want you thread clean then first ask the other people who started bashing Barun or Barun fans to stop doing that and then come to me otherwise leave it. I am not interested in mocking anybody who is nobody to me okayyy but just keep control if you want or else let it be

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree07

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tia.o

Oh thank heavens, there is still sanity in the world. But come on, Sree. You are fighting a losing battle.

People will believe anything except the fact that Barun is leaving out of his own free will for better opportunity. Not that there is anything wrong with that. But that will tarnish his image as an actor crazily loyal to the show that gave him this popularity and God forbid anyone dares to imply that he is not loyal to this show 'til death, even if it's Barun himself.

I thought the interview would have been end all of all crazy conspiracy theories. But no, apparently fans here know Barun more than he knows himself.

That's why they have seen how much pain he was in when he was chatting and laughing with Gul chilling out on a couch.

But no one ever wondered, what will Gul or SP will get out of this? What will they get by killing the goose which was laying Golden eggs. They have to be stark crazy to do that.

This show is the USP of Star Plus across the world and Barun and Sanaya's mind blowing chemistry (even though we rarely see that these days) are the USP of the show. Firing Barun means more work and trouble for both Production House and Star Plus.

But no, logic or sense is beyond them. All they are focusing on is Barun's face.

Do we watch Barun in IPK? 

No. We watch ASR. 

What makes ASR, ASR? His Looks? 

No. ASR is ASR because of his attitude, style and passion.

So if we have any decent actor, he can play ASR through the script and how it's written.

Everyone is replaceable. There is no role in the world which no one else can do.

But because Barun got a better job opportunity, they want Sanaya to lose her job too. 

Why? Because they can't watch Sanaya with any other actor.

But they can watch Barun with any other actress when the movie releases.

What a double standard against an entire team. 

And these people say they love IPK.

Total Bull...

They only love Barun and no one else.

Thumbs Up baby. sums up almost everything. 

For me both arhi and sarun are special. Its painful to see sarun go. But I am ready to move on if any replacement keeps arhi alive. Whats the issue in trying this out before ending the show prematurely? But I am deadly against khushi falling for another guy after arnav's death theory. It will just ruin the star crossed connection IMO. Replacement is fine for me. 

What will Gul\SP gain from firing BS?

Tia...I was telling the same thing to everyone. If PH can modify few tracks to make DB stay they would have re-written the entire script of IPK for BS if he was willing to stay. I am sure. Because BS fan power is not something which you can ignore. For SP - its business with no attachment to the show. They would have agreed to any change in script if that's what it takes to make BS stay. Well, the gossip mongers are out on prey who cares for truth.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuri099S.Stephyrini_katTia.0girlTalks

Go to top