Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Gul, You deserve a better audience (Page 34)

Oyster IF-Sizzlerz
Oyster
Oyster

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Didikisaut

Originally posted by Oyster

Thank you for making the only sane post. I refuse to believe anything against Gul Khan. The writer said that this show was her fantasy. The writer was not convinced by the story but Gul supported it until she saw her dream turn into a reality.

Sanaya screamed that the award goes to Gul Khan at SPA. That shows how much she loves the woman. So there's no way on earth that today SI would be crying due to Gul.

Barun said without hesitation that all the credit goes to Gul Khan. Oh so he was under pressure? Gul might have sent assassins to his home if he didn't say that!

I seriously fail to understand the level of stupidity on this forum at times. Someone from timbaktu comes and posts inside stories that are not known to the real-life news reporters who probably spend their days outside the sets and even the actors themselves. Then you see a mob supporting the post and believing everything as truth carved on stone. I wonder if people have brains to think..

The producers made Daljeet, a side character, stay on the show and they would force out the male lead now?! Am I out of my mind to believe such crap?

Gul needs to become Ekta Kapoor and make her audience realize that it's she who runs the show, not the actors. 

Looking at the kind of insults hurled at her, I really hope Gul continues the show with or without Barun. Even if Sanaya opts out tomorrow, she should still continue! To tell you the bitter truth, IPK with its "hottest jodi" on earth has low trps for a Starplus show.  So yes in terms of business, it's not doing an incredibly amazing job.  Gul should revamp the script and add saas bahu spice to it to make it a TRP garner. And then she should come out to say this: To the hell with those viewers who thought I was nothing without my lead actor and this is my response to their insults!

With her new show Qubool Hai, Gul has proved yet again that it is not the actors who make her success but it is she who makes her actors successful.  QH proves that the ability to create an incredibly amazing show is part of Gul's genetic makeup, bas!
I agree with you and TM completely except the bold part...QH will tank as TRP will be low, this December will seal its fate...moreover her other shows have nothing much to go gaga over...

Low TRP seems to be the fate of Gul Khan. I mean a 2.something TRP for an 8:00pm slot Starplus show is no good either. Compare IPK's TRPs to Ekta shows and the other Suraj walaa show that is never less then 5.something. In fact, the SP channel has been quite tolerant in keeping the show for this long if we look at its TRP history.

Now QH might not be a hit for various reasons. However, I was judging it in terms of its execution, characterization, storyline, concept, acting, direction, etc, etc.  I personally like Asad's character more than ASR's character. Now if the show itself doesn't do good for other reasons, then it's Gul's ill-fate. As a producer however, she has proved to be awesome yet again.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zooni.bluesree07

Shreeswathy IF-Rockerz
Shreeswathy
Shreeswathy

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
After listening to all Barun's interview, now i decided to move with gul..
But in return i expect something from her.
I want ihe old Arshi back.
I mean the charactors, not actors..
Niow a days, total amnesia affected to ARSHI..
Like last day's pataka incident..

sree07Oyster

irenenaidu Senior Member
irenenaidu
irenenaidu

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Now a days people are filled with so much negativity in them that they just refuse to see the good things in a human being.even after barun sir's clearification about her everybody is bashing her by mere imagination of things.thank u for such a post coz people are not aware that they have no right 2 speak about a women without knowing the truth.they should think twice before insulting a women.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree07

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Oh thank heavens, there is still sanity in the world. But come on, Sree. You are fighting a losing battle.

People will believe anything except the fact that Barun is leaving out of his own free will for better opportunity. Not that there is anything wrong with that. But that will tarnish his image as an actor crazily loyal to the show that gave him this popularity and God forbid anyone dares to imply that he is not loyal to this show 'til death, even if it's Barun himself.

I thought the interview would have been end all of all crazy conspiracy theories. But no, apparently fans here know Barun more than he knows himself.

That's why they have seen how much pain he was in when he was chatting and laughing with Gul chilling out on a couch.

But no one ever wondered, what will Gul or SP will get out of this? What will they get by killing the goose which was laying Golden eggs. They have to be stark crazy to do that.

This show is the USP of Star Plus across the world and Barun and Sanaya's mind blowing chemistry (even though we rarely see that these days) are the USP of the show. Firing Barun means more work and trouble for both Production House and Star Plus.

But no, logic or sense is beyond them. All they are focusing on is Barun's face.

Do we watch Barun in IPK? 

No. We watch ASR. 

What makes ASR, ASR? His Looks? 

No. ASR is ASR because of his attitude, style and passion.

So if we have any decent actor, he can play ASR through the script and how it's written.

Everyone is replaceable. There is no role in the world which no one else can do.

But because Barun got a better job opportunity, they want Sanaya to lose her job too. 

Why? Because they can't watch Sanaya with any other actor.

But they can watch Barun with any other actress when the movie releases.

What a double standard against an entire team. 

And these people say they love IPK.

Total Bull...

They only love Barun and no one else.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

meshasViSaRuniria_luvsLindorS.Stephysree07Oyster

ViSaRun IF-Dazzler

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meshasS.Stephysree07Tia.0

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarunmagic

Hi Tia, you read my mind. Even after so many interviews its very visible that this is completely his decision and no one forced him... I mean why would someone force him ? He is an adult who knows to take his own decisions.  Seriously some people needs to get reality check.  - What is even more surprising is, if he is leaving anyway, why would he listen or adhere to anyone's force or pressure? He is a free bird. Hell, if I hate my employer, I will trash them before I leave my job. Not cooperate with them. But he is doing just that. Why? Ummm... may be because he actually likes his employer?

Also, some wants Sanaya to quit... Why should she quit? Just because Barun cannot work, Sanaya should also quitConfused what nonsense thinking is that? I wnt this show to go on with rest of the cast and crew coz its not their fault if someone decides to leave due to his personal issues.the show must go ON. - Exactly. People who don't want to watch IPK without Barun, can use their remote and change channel. But no. They want to close the show because they can't stop themselves from watching IPK with or without Barun. They don't have the willpower, hence shut down the show. If they have so much willpower, let the IPK go on. You change channels.

Also, I am upset with Barun coz he knows his fan following and even after knowing that I didnot hear a single word of acceptance of ipk and the remaining star cast after his leave... I was surprised that he never mentioned once to pass the message to his fans something like saying, please don't stop watching ipk, even if I am not there you should continue for my Friends and co actors who are still attached to the show. He should have said something like this to calm down his fans  negative Behaviour which is causing so much chaos for no reason and stopping other actors nd ph to think logically.  His one statement favouriing ipk and his co actors would have done wonders and wouldn't create so much confusion. That was very selfish from his side that ok I got my break for my whatever personal issues now heck to the show nd the cast/crew. - I don't have any idea what's going on behind the scenes. But all I could see was that he made the point very clear that he is leaving and not coming back and it's his own decision. If your are his fans, then at least trust what he said.

Sorry for the long rant in your post. Phew... But this was bothering me since yesterday that How could he ignore to tell his fans to be loyal to his show and other actors. I am very surprised with his selfish behaviour. 

zooni.bluesree07

ana.khan Goldie
ana.khan
ana.khan

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged

wow 210+ likes Thumbs Up... sane people still visit this forum.. i thought this forum is reserved by unknown story tellers and few delusional fans who are trying to save  Barun's reputation by playing dirty games when he himself said he is leaving for his own good and no one is behind it.

its gul's show and these fans don t deserve a beautiful show like IPK..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

S.Stephysree07Shreeswathy-DKS-

sarun_friends Groupbie
sarun_friends
sarun_friends

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
GUL...she is not even worthful for us to take out her name ...she sucksss...Yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to top