Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Gul, You deserve a better audience (Page 33)

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -chamkilli-

we are bashers and she deserves to be bashed bas...

Amen...

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bong.girl

Finally found a post worth commenting. There is a lot of negativity in the forum. It is surprising to see young girls / women  so full of venom for another woman.

The show had lost its charm even when BS was around. It isn't the same anymore. Perhaps this is what is needed to revive the show. Bring it back to its glory. Perhaps a new fresh beginning, a new love story is what is needed to give th show a new lease of life.

It is very juvenile to call PH/ CVs/ actors replacing BS /  names.  No one is fool enough to ruin one's own success. That is suicidal. And frankly I believe she has better sense.

I say we trust in them. They have given a wonderful story before. They have it in them to bring it back to life. Lets just wait and watch before writing it off. 

New season is a good idea. With new characters, new love story with the same cast. It would be like a refresh button.
sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arhi-Did-IT

res wa shall get back to this once i know which team i belong to as i have not seen the interview only read comments about it hence did not comment in this thread till now

its like Daljeet & Gul are in the same category lately gosh

LOL harshu... the basic motto is "Bash someone"Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_katOmNaMaSteOm

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaRun_ArHi

after a long long time i am seeing & commenting 2 a post which seems written by a human being..hats off sree...i am glad 2 see a person who thinks & understands like me...Embarrassed
lov u 4 saying these things 2 this forum!!!!

Its difficult to keep sanity in tough times like this, so decided to stay away from this madness during diwali. Thats why the delay in replying. Thanks dear
sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASRsweetKKG

omg...sree i love u dear...
actually teena (SaRun_ArHi) said me about this post & tats y i came here..
sree..i love u 4 making this post...& i am so so happy 2 see tat some people who has got brain r still there in this forum...i really appreciate ur effort 4 making this post tat too in our forum where people r simply bashing Gul by simply believing wat someone says without even knowing whether its true or not!...
i will tell u one thing...those who r bashing, abusing Gul surely one day..today or tomorrow is gonna regret like anything...i am sure...& those who r saying 4 lions un-professional...say thnx 2 them 4 being wat they r now; otherwise there wont b any i love u, i want BS, dont leave BS topics in our forum... instead something else will b there if 4lions behaved in the way u people said...if they didn't keep moral ethics/values which they dont need 2 consider too much in their profession; the feelings of the entire fandom would have changed now ...

a kind request 2 everyone...
pls think twice, thrice & 1000 times b4 blaming & hating & abusing Gul...b4 believing wat all foolishness others say...use ur brain...dont spoil ur self respect by urself...
"sapnokki duniyaa se vaapaas aajaavoo & face the reality..."...accept it bcoz reality wont be always as per ur dream...!

Thanks dear Hug

@red Clap awesome
sameerah Senior Member
sameerah
sameerah

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
If gul is soo great why are most of the cast leaving?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree07

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sameerah

If gul is soo great why are most of the cast leaving?

abhaas- he himself said, his purpose is over in ipk. His character ended and so did his stint in ipk
Aakshay, deepali - for whom i really feel bad. PH really could not build a track for him. audience did not give a positive feedback either. Their careers were indeed stagnant in IPK
Barun - Its his choice and we should respect his personal choice. 

anyone else?Wink

Edited by sree07 - 13 November 2012 at 10:54pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kshows_fangirlS.Stephyrini_katShreeswathy

ggn_girl Groupbie
ggn_girl
ggn_girl

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Hello Sree, Thank you for this post. I do not think that Ms GUl khan is responsible for this mess..but i would like to think that she is still responsible with what happens in her story(is it still hers)

Every one has different reasons for watching the show. I for one watch it for the story. The reason i sat through Shyam's torture of Sashi gupta and his atttempts to kill anjali later on was coz i thought one day the truth will come out and people will hold him responsible. But nothig..not even in passing was this mentioned. I ask Star Plus..is this your nayi soch..villan can do lots of bad things and get away unnoticed. 
Same with Dadi..i was boiling when she hurled stupid comments about Kushi's char and the way she supported Shyam blindly. Did she not deserve the truth. Why was her character packed up so fast. I mean i understand creative liberty..but this is just carelessness from the PH and the channel. 
I felt like i was reading a book in which 5 pages will be missing after every 10 pages. i am not asking for logic but just a decent story. 
IMO with or without Barun Sobti if the PH and channel continue they will not last long.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sameerahsree07rini_kat

Go to top