Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Gul, You deserve a better audience (Page 31)

dieforasr IF-Rockerz
dieforasr
dieforasr

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
ConfusedOuchConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree07

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

Great job of putting things into perspective Sree. And a fantastic response by my friend Sonya, always the voice of reason!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_katsree07Oyster

.x-bumblebee-x. IF-Sizzlerz
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by .._sonii_..

Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by .._sonii_..

Some people are like why is barun praising gul?

Barun is right to praise GUL, she create this show, without her having ideas about ASR and khushi and who would play them ect and all the love, pain, romance and jealous that was created was because of her.. If she didn't do IPK then we would have never witnessed the best Jodi ever.. So I'm grateful to her for that!! I applaud her for making us fall in love with these fictional characters and for choosing Barun and sanaya..

I really don't understand low people go with their words, whatever is happening behind the sets it will never be revealed !!!! We will never know the truth..!!! And random sources don't help either GUL or Barun..they are just making immature people go more crazy!! *sigh*

Gul/four lions should never have posted that message about the show.. highly unprofessional.. on their side!! And weird storylines but NO ONE IS PERFECT,WE ARE ALL IMPERFECT!! WE learn from mistakes

I wish Barun, Akshay and Deepali many successes.. I will miss them all and thanks for portraying the characters brilliantly!!

(P.s sorry of the words are jumbled, using phone) LOL

Hi Soni...Smile

Seriously soni, forum just needs a "break". You should check the FB page against gul yaar. I bend my head in shame. Awww one of the so called IPK loyal fan has done that. So much for the love of the show and barun. pity...

Ugh, tell me about it, people are wrapped up in this show way tooo much and people need to go outside and shop for a bit .. they really need to beat this reel life addiction LOL..
Really?!?! On FB too.. oh my goodness.. I swear everyone is/are taking the micky out of us IPK fans..
People should know we all aren't crazy and some of us have 'common sense'..*sigh*

Loool, yeah 'Fan' more like ruining his career and making it more damaging, same with GUL's ..
If other people read this crap about our show.. I bet people in the industry would want to stay away from
them..

I want people to change the topic now.. every post is repeating the same old Barun leaving, going, swimming,eating ect..
Enough already!! Can we focus on some fun posts or about the episode!! These posts are just going around in circles!!!

P.S I'm a Barun and Sanaya Fan!! Lol

I am in all support for going out for shopping. :)

I thought i would stay away from this madness for a while. Today when i come back again 'barun quit and I am dead' flooding the forum.Confused

LOL LOL as much as I hate this madness, I'm trying to enjoy it, while it lasts.. Lmao.. soon it will all be over and less people on the forum..:( !!
Ohh the suicide threats some people are making.. I actually worry for them.. they would give their life up to keep Sobti in the show..:/ .. those people really need help from a psychiatrist!!

Ooo did you hear a spoiler that they might be in the rain and dance to saans song from JTHJ.. hayee.. IF that happens ill be over the moon!! LOL and a honeymoon haha

Edited by .._sonii_.. - 10 November 2012 at 3:14pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_katsree07

sanju01 Senior Member
sanju01
sanju01

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
The bashing saga in the forum will never end.Yesterday it was Daljit,today it's Gul and tomorrow it will be Viraf.OuchI am sure viraf is gonna be bashed even worst than gul.

sree07

rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanju01

The bashing saga in the forum will never end.Yesterday it was Daljit,today it's Gul and tomorrow it will be Viraf.OuchI am sure viraf is gonna be bashed even worst than gul.

I am really  started worrying for that poor guy...With no fault of his he is going to get bashed black and blue...

Archana89sree07

Oyster IF-Sizzlerz
Oyster
Oyster

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Great job of putting things into perspective Sree. And a fantastic response by my friend Sonya, always the voice of reason!

Yeh lo my bhootni friend appeared here all of a sudden! Pri, WHERE are you girl? I misss you!

sree07

-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
we are bashers and she deserves to be bashed bas...

sun_shine_girlsree07

blue.kindle IF-Rockerz
blue.kindle
blue.kindle

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Finally found a post worth commenting. There is a lot of negativity in the forum. It is surprising to see young girls / women  so full of venom for another woman.

The show had lost its charm even when BS was around. It isn't the same anymore. Perhaps this is what is needed to revive the show. Bring it back to its glory. Perhaps a new fresh beginning, a new love story is what is needed to give th show a new lease of life.

It is very juvenile to call PH/ CVs/ actors replacing BS /  names.  No one is fool enough to ruin one's own success. That is suicidal. And frankly I believe she has better sense.

I say we trust in them. They have given a wonderful story before. They have it in them to bring it back to life. Lets just wait and watch before writing it off. 

Edited by bong.girl - 13 November 2012 at 12:51am

rini_katsree07

Go to top