Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Gul, You deserve a better audience (Page 30)

Archana89 Senior Member
Archana89
Archana89

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanju01

Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

The language and abuse directed at Gul Khan is disgusting and cheap. In fact I came across a signature where the member is asking for suggestions on how to kill Gul.

Such people disgust me, I sincerely wish they would grow up on every sense of the word.

I urge all those who are as disgusted as Iam to report such posts.

They are vile and extremely offensive.

there is a hate gul khan for torturing barun FB page as well. Childish..silly immature...
I would say just enjoy these posts.I am sure gul doesn't care about all these.She and the whole cast and crew know what's the truth so they would be laughing at all these things.LOL 
Today i read one more story.Kareena wanted to dance in the sangeet of arnav and khushi but gul didn't allow her.LOLAb kareena ke itne bhi bure din nahi aa gaye that she would want to dance in the sangeet in a serial.Have u all noticed,nowadays,every third member's relative here has started working in ipk.LOL

ROFL. for kareenawaala line..
I don't have a relative in IPK set..Cry...I so miss inside informations..!!

Edited by Archana89 - 10 November 2012 at 12:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_katsree07

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peepli

Sree, really glad to read such a sensible post..people can't bear to see their sobti go, and they do the only one thing they can bash gul..they conveniently forgot about the other three people of the 4 lions ph..
People are coming out saying, they have inside info and that sobti is crying..now,sobti is no saint..he wants to give a go at bollywood.. I read a post that he wanted leave to promote MAMR , and since the ph couldn't afford to give him leave, he quit..that seems to make some sense..

hey buddy...thanks dear. 
sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shai95

absolutely lovely the post
loved the practical and sensible way by which u approached and analysed the stuation .
Totally agree with you

thanks dear
sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonshine

Hi, Sree! Good effort and hats off to you. I don't know if Sobti is a saint. I don't know if Gul is Devil incarnate. I know that IPK was a show I enjoyed, while it entertained... If it goes on or ends, I am not going to be affected. If someone can make an IPK today, someone else can make something better tomorrow... it is just a matter of time.
As for blame games... Why?
Everyones work should be appreciated... be it Sobti or Gul or the writer or the support cast or the channel...
And nothing can last for ever... If it doesn't entertain you anymore, dump it and move on... Gul is not forcing anything on you...
And if you are still entertained, Sit back and relax and enjoy...

Thumbs Up I am following the same logic as of now :).
sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettypri

Agree with your post..the creator of such beautiful characters cannot be accused so vilely.
I think everyone should calm down and wait to see wha happens..else keep mailing SP with your wishes..but don't jum to conclusions.
Gul is the reason the show is so addicve...agreed Barun and Sanaya played the roles very well..but she conceptualised the roles...the PR of the PH is bad..yes..their track record is bad..yes..but the sill got s addicted t this level..so the stuff the churn out is good!
And Barun himself unhesitatingly said Gul deserves the credit fr the way IPK has been written...I heard sincerity only in his voice..no fear..or desperation.
Even if it's true Barun is quitting for movies there will be die hard fans looking fr other reasons ..but venting anger on one of the man persons responsible  for giving us the show in the first place doesn't help.
I really hope they end the drama..which. Think is bcos of the SP event..else they would have clarified the truth..what do they gain by hiding it?

UK event. When zee news leaked the news, i always knew barun is gonna quit by dec, They wrapped up shyam soon...closed few loops...etc.. But i do not know why they let the news leak before the event. I thought they will leak it only after the event. Something might have happened i guess.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_kat

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanju01

Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

The language and abuse directed at Gul Khan is disgusting and cheap. In fact I came across a signature where the member is asking for suggestions on how to kill Gul.

Such people disgust me, I sincerely wish they would grow up on every sense of the word.

I urge all those who are as disgusted as Iam to report such posts.

They are vile and extremely offensive.

there is a hate gul khan for torturing barun FB page as well. Childish..silly immature...
I would say just enjoy these posts.I am sure gul doesn't care about all these.She and the whole cast and crew know what's the truth so they would be laughing at all these things.LOL 
Today i read one more story.Kareena wanted to dance in the sangeet of arnav and khushi but gul didn't allow her.LOLAb kareena ke itne bhi bure din nahi aa gaye that she would want to dance in the sangeet in a serial.Have u all noticed,nowadays,every third member's relative here has started working in ipk.LOL

Classic...ROFL

So you mean Gul presumably 'tortured' 'harassed' and 'forced' kareena as well not to come in IPK. I am so angry with her :). My what is she...she seems to have even more power than Mrs Gandhi...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanju01Archana89rini_kat

sanju01 Senior Member
sanju01
sanju01

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
A special post for all Gul haters as well as her supporters

Please have a look

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89sree07

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07