Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Gul, You deserve a better audience (Page 3)

Nishitarao IF-Dazzler
Nishitarao
Nishitarao

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
No matter how upset the fans are, they should really control their language..and such posts should not be entertained.. 
If somebody had used such harsh words against their favorite actors would these fans tolerate?  the post and and post maker would be thrown out of the forum in minutes..
End of the day, IPK is just a TV show.. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gree86sanju01ddsoapssree07rini_katsbk2spate22

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_dreams

sorry to say but after that post on behind the curtain, i can only bash GUL and 4lions ...
and i am feeling sorry for this show we loved, but she decided otherwise

but yes, no one should stoop low in criticizing !!!

and 4lions have already shown their true colours on forum32 in IPk and as well as in other forum !!

hi priya...I do not know what happened in forum32. But the post behind the curtains its def not from khushboo. Her writing style is different.  We still do not know the truth. Judging and bashing her for no solid proof that too in such a low way is not fair. Thats my point.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89sanju01rini_katzooni.bluespate22

BearNaNa IF-Sizzlerz
BearNaNa
BearNaNa

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
I never used to bash PH but always loved thm but in this case i bashed her but aftr abhaas's tweet n barun's statement i think i was Wrong!

Sorry Gul..!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_katsree07

gree86 Groupbie
gree86
gree86

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
One of the very few sensible posts I have read today..I dont understand what drives people to start behaving in such a way,is it group mentality or plain immaturity..I am just appalled withh people coming up with their own theories,forming assumptions wihtout any basis.A lot of people posting here really need to grow up...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_katsree07Shreeswathytiahalder

.x-bumblebee-x. IF-Sizzlerz
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Some people are like why is barun praising gul?

Barun is right to praise GUL, she create this show, without her having ideas about ASR and khushi and who would play them ect and all the love, pain, romance and jealous that was created was because of her.. If she didn't do IPK then we would have never witnessed the best Jodi ever.. So I'm grateful to her for that!! I applaud her for making us fall in love with these fictional characters and for choosing Barun and sanaya..

I really don't understand low people go with their words, whatever is happening behind the sets it will never be revealed !!!! We will never know the truth..!!! And random sources don't help either GUL or Barun..they are just making immature people go more crazy!! *sigh*

Gul/four lions should never have posted that message about the show.. highly unprofessional.. on their side!! And weird storylines but NO ONE IS PERFECT,WE ARE ALL IMPERFECT!! WE learn from mistakes

I wish Barun, Akshay and Deepali many successes.. I will miss them all and thanks for portraying the characters brilliantly!!

(P.s sorry of the words are jumbled, using phone) LOL

Edited by .._sonii_.. - 09 November 2012 at 12:41pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali2027banglesArchana89innocentgreenddsoapsS.Stephyrini_katsree07Shreeswathyzooni.blueBearNaNasbk2Barun_Addict

Shreeswathy IF-Rockerz
Shreeswathy
Shreeswathy

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Till now i don't believe, all the news about gul.
But as an arshi fan, ii wish the show to end now happily.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree07

Archana89 Senior Member
Archana89
Archana89

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree07

Hi archana... I am not saying that they are 4saints. But bashing has to have a limit and sense. Isn't it? 
 CVs is not equal to Gul. Its a team. 

hi sree chechi..i know that you are a malayalee..
On to the business...I too don't have an opinion stating that whatever gul does is 100% correct...she is not god!!.but to err is one of the basic human nature..there were sloppy scripts and bad execution in the past

I can't imagine  any other PH giving permission to their main lead to take a leave of 45 days that too for his career growth..Did the show reap anything from that kidnapping track??other than dipping TRP's..???
This show was and wil be always a love story..Imagine from her POV..How suicidal was that decision..!!!
But I am not overlooking the facts like the quality going downhill even before that track..that's where I say that making mistakes are normal for a normal human being..!!

This forum has a habit and I remember GH tweeting the same-whatever good is credited to the actors..whatever bad results in the bashing of the CV's..

Edited by Archana89 - 09 November 2012 at 12:49pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ddsoapszooni.bluerini_katsree07

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by S.Stephy

I agree.

I have liked and enjoyed watching this show, which was created by Gul/ 4Lions. But that doesn't mean I am a Gul phan. As a matter of fact, I do feel Gul was wrong to have let this show and its story go downhill after one point. I do feel she has shifted her focus on her new show while letting this show go downhill in terms of storyline. But that doesn't mean I will go about hurling abuses at a real live person I haven't even met.

I refuse to believe that thread which states that Gul, someone associated with a relatively new PH is able to go agianst SP, the no 1 channel and create a 'crappy' track inspite of the channel's disapproval esp when said channel is supposed to be the one approving tracks of all shows. And I definitely do not believe all that was said in that thread about Gul going to the extent of harassing an actor working in her show.

I really think Barun wanting to take a break (for whatever reason) is ultimately his decision. As a matter of fact, it was the PH that let him take his long leave for doing the movie. Now too they seem to letting Barun take his long undefinite break. Anyways, whatever all this offscreen drama might be (which we probably don't even know completely), I think it just doesn't reflect nicely on people if they would actually hurl abuses and curses at some person like this.

Let me Quote from DC 8 Nov where ruby has penned down something about how the track is fixed in telly world. She comes from that background and I trust her. So this basically negates the entire thread. 

Originally posted by redwine1

When a track of a serial is decided ..the story writer thinks up the idea .. which is shared with the PH ... who either likes it or throws it out .. & asks the story writer to work on some other idea .. the ideas are normally fleshed out in discussions .. then the story idea is penned .. this penned story idea goes to the channel ..who then either accepts the idea .. or rejects ... or asks for iterations .. once the story of the track is finalised .. the screenplay of the track is written ( screenplay is the scenes u see in every episode ) .. the screenplay also goes thru some approvals .. specially if the budgets required to do the scene need approvals .. after all this the dialogue of the story line is put to paper .. which finally reaches the set of shooting .. where the director & actors get to see the finished product .. 
In some cases .. ( extremely rare ) .. the actors .. probably if they r mega stars .. get to know of the story line & track before finalising or during the finalising stage .. but very rarely are the actors ever involved till the story idea is not fleshed & accepted between PH & Channel ... So in this case if the PH comes up with a track .. which is not acceptable to channel .. it will not even go to the actor ..Channel has the final veto power .. as the IPR ( intellectual property rights) of the serial is with the Channel .. in other words the channel owns the content .. while the PH is an executor .. 

Hope this answers a few questions on what goes on behind the scene .. & busts some myths ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89S.Stephyrini_kat

Go to top