Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Gul, You deserve a better audience (Page 29)

sonshine IF-Dazzler
sonshine
sonshine

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Hi, Sree! Good effort and hats off to you. I don't know if Sobti is a saint. I don't know if Gul is Devil incarnate. I know that IPK was a show I enjoyed, while it entertained... If it goes on or ends, I am not going to be affected. If someone can make an IPK today, someone else can make something better tomorrow... it is just a matter of time.
As for blame games... Why?
Everyones work should be appreciated... be it Sobti or Gul or the writer or the support cast or the channel...
And nothing can last for ever... If it doesn't entertain you anymore, dump it and move on... Gul is not forcing anything on you...
And if you are still entertained, Sit back and relax and enjoy...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89prettypririni_katsree07

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bangles

A very sane post. Smile

We  have no way of knowing what truly goes on behind the scenes.

However, on this  forum I can only see panic, over reaction, name calling, insults, blame, disrespect ...and  all things unhealthy and negative.

I really find it hard to believe that Gul is capable of all the things she is accused of. I have always imagined her to be  like one of us- professional, sensible , open minded and someone who likes do do their job well. I have no evidence  to change this view of her.

I hope when this storm blows over and the dust settles,   more people  will see sense!

Thanks dear. 

Gul never come across as a mean person in her interviews. Also you will see how much hard work she has put-in in the initial one year of the show to create magical moments of arhi. But now, people don't remember any of those at all...Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prettypririni_kat

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mouramen

Well said...we are tunnel visioned...
Fandom has turned a blind eye to the obvious...
I wish BS all the very best in life...but feel miserable for SI who has put in so much hard work for this show along with BS...she goes totally overlooked...though ppl are craving for Arhi but still truth remains is Sanaya lose her job without any fault of hers...
During kidnap track Sanay alone carried on the show but never got her recognition...fandom wants only Barun...

Ditto on SI.

In this entire drama she is an actor who is sidelines by everyone. Fandom does not care about her - its always no barun no ipk. PH - hardly pays any attention to her character and attire. If they decide to continue IPK, i am sure to watch it for SI.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89rini_katdennisdmenace

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Agree with your post..the creator of such beautiful characters cannot be accused so vilely.
I think everyone should calm down and wait to see wha happens..else keep mailing SP with your wishes..but don't jum to conclusions.
Gul is the reason the show is so addicve...agreed Barun and Sanaya played the roles very well..but she conceptualised the roles...the PR of the PH is bad..yes..their track record is bad..yes..but the sill got s addicted t this level..so the stuff the churn out is good!
And Barun himself unhesitatingly said Gul deserves the credit fr the way IPK has been written...I heard sincerity only in his voice..no fear..or desperation.
Even if it's true Barun is quitting for movies there will be die hard fans looking fr other reasons ..but venting anger on one of the man persons responsible  for giving us the show in the first place doesn't help.
I really hope they end the drama..which. Think is bcos of the SP event..else they would have clarified the truth..what do they gain by hiding it?

rini_katsree07

annet506 Newbie
annet506
annet506

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
well obviously barun and sanaya are going to thank there producer - theres no way they are going to bash her on national tv duh!!!!!

its obvious theres trouble between barun and gul...theres no fire without smoke...yes i agree we dont know the details but theres definately animosity coz no way barun wud leave his show in this manner...it doesnt make sense...

barun has contractual obligations to both the PH and SP therefor he has to say only wat he is allowed to say...

its sad that aakash and payal have also left the show...i dont blame them...their roles ahve been diminshed to that of a mime...all they do is stand there and smile...how insulting is that for an actor on a hit tv soapie?????? so who's to be blamed for this??????

no matter who is at fault and where the truth lies is irrelevant...whats most important is that all those involved in this fiasco should put their egos aside and make this show an amazing sucess like it was before!!!!! coz its a business and every business person wants a sucessful business...so gul i challenge you to make your show a sucess once more...

and finally the bottomline in all of this is:

maybe ipkknd made barun and sanaya reach superstardom  initially but now barun and sanaya make ipkknd a success...coz  even wen the tracks, comedy, dramas have been pathetic at tyms, we continued to watch coz of our arshi...

i watched sum of the earlier episodes today and i had tears in my eyes thinking that barun will no longer be there...i just cant watch this show if barun is not there...this is just sooo sad...

i agree NO BARUN NO ARSHI ...maybe ipkknd wil go on but for me ARSHI will be over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[i experienced the same thing with saathiya once they replaced gopi...ive stopped watchn saathiya ]

barun please reconsider
gul please reconsider

please forgive and forget
please mend your fences for the sake of the show

please save arshi and ipkknd

please bring back aakash and payal...they are not only a part of the onscreen family but offscreen as well...

i just dont understand why this show has been plagued with sooo much offscreen drama??????????

sun_shine_girlsree07

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nerina

Partners in...You be her audience.  not need here

tata...see you in another thread.LOL *virtually showing you the door.
sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

The language and abuse directed at Gul Khan is disgusting and cheap. In fact I came across a signature where the member is asking for suggestions on how to kill Gul.

Such people disgust me, I sincerely wish they would grow up on every sense of the word.

I urge all those who are as disgusted as Iam to report such posts.

They are vile and extremely offensive.

there is a hate gul khan for torturing barun FB page as well. Childish..silly immature...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89Siri22rini_kat

sanju01 Senior Member
sanju01
sanju01

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

The language and abuse directed at Gul Khan is disgusting and cheap. In fact I came across a signature where the member is asking for suggestions on how to kill Gul.

Such people disgust me, I sincerely wish they would grow up on every sense of the word.

I urge all those who are as disgusted as Iam to report such posts.

They are vile and extremely offensive.

there is a hate gul khan for torturing barun FB page as well. Childish..silly immature...
I would say just enjoy these posts.I am sure gul doesn't care about all these.She and the whole cast and crew know what's the truth so they would be laughing at all these things.LOL 
Today i read one more story.Kareena wanted to dance in the sangeet of arnav and khushi but gul didn't allow her.LOLAb kareena ke itne bhi bure din nahi aa gaye that she would want to dance in the sangeet in a serial.Have u all noticed,nowadays,every third member's relative here has started working in ipk.LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89sree07peepliS.Stephyrini_katSultan_Of_Swing

Go to top