Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Gul, You deserve a better audience (Page 28)

SoShy Goldie
SoShy
SoShy

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
There is really no point bashing anyone here.

Barun decided to move on...

Gul and team decided to shut IPK and move on ...

I guess it's best we move on as well...

I watched IPK for SaRun and even if one of them is gone, I will discontinue watching this show, and may be gone from this forum as well... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree07

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreya0305

Sree Hug
Calm down dear...

And as far as I am concerned..I believe that there are two sides of coin...
There is surely something going off screen
But till the time it is declared publicly by some one trustworthy from the set.
Can we all just mind our language ...

I agree even I was mad at 4lions and gul due to the negligence of tracks and their poor PR skills but that doesn't mean I will go on abusing people whom I don't even know...

And yes I am upset due to the fact that Sobti is quitting or taking a break...

Hi shreya... I was upset about sobti leaving. But i guess I have moved on. But gul bashing is too much yaar, Call her all sort of names and abusing her...that was well below the belt. The woman activist in me was kind of very angry. No one deserves this kind of treatment. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_kat-MKB-

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

Clap Bang on buddy.l. Much needed

Thankooo Thankooo dear...Hug
Archana89 Senior Member
Archana89
Archana89

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShyJi

What's going on behind the scene we will never know. No one is gonna open his/her mouth. I love Barun but I am neither a blind fan nor I am in the age to become a phangirl. I am a pratical & very realistic person. Therefore I am sure about one thing that it is NOT a break & Barun is not going to come back. He doesn't seem to be a person who will take a longish break or quit at the peak of his career & from the show which has given him so much recognition, just to sit at home & relax. He is not an idiot or immature person to take such a risk without any strong reason.

In my previous job I had a most horrible, abusive & pathetic boss. People left their jobs in my deptt. just bcoz of him but in exit interviews they all praised him. Why? bcoz everyone knew he had connections in our industry & they might need his reference letter for future opportunities. But I opened my mouth & bore the burnt and lost a lucrative Job offer. Same goes to Barun, Akshay, Deepali, Abhaas, Daljeet. If they want to survive & get work in their industry they can't afford to make enemies.

After a tiring day at work, IPKKND was the sole entertainment for me. Now every one is leaving the show even the writer, tell me whom should I blame except PH? I am not blaming Gul, I am blaming the whole PH who threw me out from my 30 mintues "sapno ki duniya" to my "Asli Duniya".

And darling, the fans who are reacting strongly just love the show but its just the way of expressing their love is different from mine & yours. They are crying, ranting, fighting for Gul's baby bcoz they love it passionately. Gul surely doesn't deserve these fans.

I respect your opinion..But do not agree with the highlighted part..!!

I just can't imagine Gul being a pathetic cruel boss..!!
She and her production house granted Barun a leave of 45 days putting their business in jeopardy..Which cruel boss does that to it's employee??
I am damn sure that no other PH running a love story would take such a massive risk like that..!!
If she indeed is an abusive boss,lalit mohan wouldn't have come back from the sets of pavitra rishta(not sure of the name..apologies if I got it wrong)
saying this doesn't mean that Gul is a mahaan..!!she is a mere human being who had taken some bad decisions in her job..which person doesn't do that???

Edit-It is not pavitra rishta.It is phir subah hogi..courtesy-rini_kat

Edited by Archana89 - 10 November 2012 at 12:15pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

S.Stephyrini_katsree07

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prathikri

Sensible post from the time this drama has started. Thumbs Up

I would only say too much drooling and blind faith in one person has resulted in bashing GUL

Well said buddy!!!
sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nerina

You and Gul compliment one another far away from here ..Her storyline these days are for your types but very recognizable as to who made us watch this crap track.  

No buddy. me and gul jee is gonna compliment each other right here. Wink Why away?
Ya her story line of IPK and arhi are of my types, may be not yours. 

how old are you, btw? just curious...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_kat

rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Archana89

Originally posted by ShyJi

What's going on behind the scene we will never know. No one is gonna open his/her mouth. I love Barun but I am neither a blind fan nor I am in the age to become a phangirl. I am a pratical & very realistic person. Therefore I am sure about one thing that it is NOT a break & Barun is not going to come back. He doesn't seem to be a person who will take a longish break or quit at the peak of his career & from the show which has given him so much recognition, just to sit at home & relax. He is not an idiot or immature person to take such a risk without any strong reason.

In my previous job I had a most horrible, abusive & pathetic boss. People left their jobs in my deptt. just bcoz of him but in exit interviews they all praised him. Why? bcoz everyone knew he had connections in our industry & they might need his reference letter for future opportunities. But I opened my mouth & bore the burnt and lost a lucrative Job offer. Same goes to Barun, Akshay, Deepali, Abhaas, Daljeet. If they want to survive & get work in their industry they can't afford to make enemies.

After a tiring day at work, IPKKND was the sole entertainment for me. Now every one is leaving the show even the writer, tell me whom should I blame except PH? I am not blaming Gul, I am blaming the whole PH who threw me out from my 30 mintues "sapno ki duniya" to my "Asli Duniya".

And darling, the fans who are reacting strongly just love the show but its just the way of expressing their love is different from mine & yours. They are crying, ranting, fighting for Gul's baby bcoz they love it passionately. Gul surely doesn't deserve these fans.

I respect your opinion..But do not agree with the highlighted part..!!

I just can't imagine Gul being a pathetic cruel boss..!!
She and her production house granted Barun a leave of 45 days putting their business in jeopardy..Which cruel boss does that to it's employee??
I am damn sure that no other PH running a love story would take such a massive risk like that..!!
If she indeed is an abusive boss,lalit mohan wouldn't have come back from the sets of pavitra rishta(not sure of the name..apologies if I got it wrong)
saying this doesn't mean that Gul is a mahaan..!!she is a mere human being who has taken some bad decisions in her job..which person doesn't do that???

Agree with u.BTW that was "phir subha Hogi" not Pavitra Rista... and the show is by IMRC entertainment..co-producer of IPK...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanju01Archana89S.Stephy

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Edella17

Sreee...The only sane post in this forum...I refuse to believe anything against Gul...She can never be anything which she has been accused off in the past few days...The people on this forum need to get their heads checked or sign up in a mental institute asap 

Thanks dear. 

Go to top