Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Gul, You deserve a better audience (Page 27)

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asr2kkg

Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by asr2kkg

i believe his official statement...every single thing is true...he needs a break...we all need a break actually from all this off-screen drama...and the part he says "credit for the show goes to Gul"...he is 100% right...the credit for the success goes to Gul. she created this show. i am not denying her the credit. but what is happening now - the credit for that also goes to Gul. she is the maker. she is the destroyer.

if you had read my posts yesterday you would have also read that the secret spies of PH are doing this for money and we are doing this for love for the show and the lead pair.  because thats the truth and she is actually doing it because she has been paid to do that...well at least until TODAY that was her job...

some people cannot do everything that they are demanded to as part of the job. at one point they say "I quit".

Sorry yaar. She is the maker but she is not the destroyer. I do not know that latest news about spies. I am not up to date on that.

Now, you said you love the lead pair. When did you started watching the show? recently? or from the start? You have 18 months of association with it. Gul has around 30+ months association with the idea of arhi. I am sure it might hurt her as well to see the untimely death of arhi.

Logically, tell me please, why why would a producer want to kill a show which gives them lakhs of Rs as profit?

there is no logic. money/power/ego are the only rulers... there may be more lakhs coming for actually destroying it - how do you know that may not be the case.

Hope with the new SP info everything is clear.

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lazylad8-FauZi

Gul is to be blamed, she starts off well then lets it sink, she did the same to Geet, now IPK and next is Qabool Hai...just wait and watch!!!!!!

As i read in some other post...please polish your logic and think...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shai95rini_kat

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShyJi

What's going on behind the scene we will never know. No one is gonna open his/her mouth. I love Barun but I am neither a blind fan nor I am in the age to become a phangirl. I am a pratical & very realistic person. Therefore I am sure about one thing that it is NOT a break & Barun is not going to come back. He doesn't seem to be a person who will take a longish break or quit at the peak of his career & from the show which has given him so much recognition, just to sit at home & relax. He is not an idiot or immature person to take such a risk without any strong reason.

In my previous job I had a most horrible, abusive & pathetic boss. People left their jobs in my deptt. just bcoz of him but in exit interviews they all praised him. Why? bcoz everyone knew he had connections in our industry & they might need his reference letter for future opportunities. But I opened my mouth & bore the burnt and lost a lucrative Job offer. Same goes to Barun, Akshay, Deepali, Abhaas, Daljeet. If they want to survive & get work in their industry they can't afford to make enemies.

After a tiring day at work, IPKKND was the sole entertainment for me. Now every one is leaving the show even the writer, tell me whom should I blame except PH? I am not blaming Gul, I am blaming the whole PH who threw me out from my 30 mintues "sapno ki duniya" to my "Asli Duniya".

And darling, the fans who are reacting strongly just love the show but its just the way of expressing their love is different from mine & yours. They are crying, ranting, fighting for Gul's baby bcoz they love it passionately. Gul surely doesn't deserve these fans.

Well, My friend had a very motivating and accommodating boss. He has been a mentor and an inspiration to her. When she got an offer from the Gol.Sachs. She left the job and moved on. But she was and still is all praises about her ex boss.

PH is naive and inexperience and def does not hold any 'Godfather' power under his belt even to overstep SP. 

With the latest info from SP, hope things are more clear.
shai95 Senior Member
shai95
shai95

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
absolutely lovely the post
loved the practical and sensible way by which u approached and analysed the stuation .
Totally agree with you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree07

tiahalder IF-Rockerz
tiahalder
tiahalder

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
i agree!!its a sad thing to watch how ppl are blaming/bashing her to such extend just out of speculations!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree07

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarun_deewani

i agree with u..i love this post..basically i dont want to abuse her its her who made this JODI the story we are now mad for..her story made the cast popular...i know she is at fault too but she isnt alone..fault is at both sides...

thanks dear
sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chaituv

Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by samirao

GUL CREATED A EVIL SCRIPT , IN WITCH , ARNAV WILL MARRY SHITTY , AND LEAVE KHUSHI .
BARUN REFUSED TO THAT SCRIPT , AND THAT'S WHY PH AND GUL KICK HIM OUT , ABOUT HIS INTERVIEW HE IS FORCED TO GIVE THAT INTERVIEW,
SINCE BARUN REFUSED THATS WHY THE CHANGE THE  TRACK , AND NOW SHITTY IS EXPOSED , 
REMEMBER MADHRA  NAIK SAID ON TELE BUZZ IF DIRECTOR AND FANS LIKE MY ROLE  IT WILL GO ON AND ON AND ON

SP confirmed that BS got 3 movies and he wanna move on. Now its all clear dear?
Sree,
Did they confirm it? And still ppl are blaming only Gul?

Why can't he give the same reason , why is he saying that he will come back?

I think SP support guys are briefed to convey this information. So one things is finalized - sobti is leaving. Only one thing to look forward - show continuing or not. 
sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lhethal.Me

Originally posted by lazylad8-FauZi

Gul is to be blamed, she starts off well then lets it sink, she did the same to Geet, now IPK and next is Qabool Hai...just wait and watch!!!!!!

The basic crux of the story is done with! What was she supposed to do? Rope in aliens, get Arnav Khushi have memory loss and fall in love all over again? Or were you thinking that the pace of the show was supposed to be slower
6 months- bumping into each other.
6 months- eye locks
6 months- dupatta flies
6 months- she stumbles and he holds
6 months- she smiles
6 months- he smiles back
6 months- their marriage day
6 months- their consummation???

And then maybe Gul should have brought in 2 more generations just to show how HAWT Sobti'll look even when he ages...RIGHT?

Some of you are amusing! Real amusing. Wacko

If this ever happens...
I am sure there will be "THUD... I am DEAD" posts to cheer it up from the forum.LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89dieforasrS.Stephyrini_katLhethal.Me

Go to top