Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Gul, You deserve a better audience (Page 26)

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarun_Luv_Arhi

she did the same thing with geet and she is now doing it to ipkknd gul khan sucks!

Thumbs Down 

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samirao

GUL CREATED A EVIL SCRIPT , IN WITCH , ARNAV WILL MARRY SHITTY , AND LEAVE KHUSHI .
BARUN REFUSED TO THAT SCRIPT , AND THAT'S WHY PH AND GUL KICK HIM OUT , ABOUT HIS INTERVIEW HE IS FORCED TO GIVE THAT INTERVIEW,
SINCE BARUN REFUSED THATS WHY THE CHANGE THE  TRACK , AND NOW SHITTY IS EXPOSED , 
REMEMBER MADHRA  NAIK SAID ON TELE BUZZ IF DIRECTOR AND FANS LIKE MY ROLE  IT WILL GO ON AND ON AND ON

SP confirmed that BS got 3 movies and he wanna move on. Now its all clear dear?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_katChaituv

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pri_armaan

I have been and vill always be grateful to her fr giving me ipk, arhi sarun and wonderful special ipk cast. Always :)

yes i do hold her responsible her fr the mess bt then i just dont find fault in her its 4lions and whole makers i have problem with.

critising is fne, making fun is acceptable bt bad naming her character is morally wrong. To a human being, to a woman its nt justified or acceptable.

brilliant post!

thanks yaar.. 
peepli IF-Rockerz
peepli
peepli

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Sree, really glad to read such a sensible post..people can't bear to see their sobti go, and they do the only one thing they can bash gul..they conveniently forgot about the other three people of the 4 lions ph..
People are coming out saying, they have inside info and that sobti is crying..now,sobti is no saint..he wants to give a go at bollywood.. I read a post that he wanted leave to promote MAMR , and since the ph couldn't afford to give him leave, he quit..that seems to make some sense..

Edited by peepli - 10 November 2012 at 11:04am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89sree07Chaituvrini_katKookiemonster

simim IF-Sizzlerz
simim
simim

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
@Sree07
See, we dont really know whats up with Barun and his decsions...it could be a movie or something else...or a combination of both

But the fact that the PH is also not such a great place is evident from that Kernals post no?
And that person specifically targetted Gul...
Now the ideal situation would have been that we would be like the TRP audenc, oblivious to everything, and we would have seen and enjoyed the show...but unfortunately here its a mixture of facts, suggestions, spoliers, insider info which is ruining things...and it looks like there are issues with the PH, and Barun...plus it also looks like Barun may have got a movie offer...good for him if he didSmile...and if he has infact got 3 as SP says..then I am completely impressed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree07

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saya312

Every popular show attracts gossip...after all it is the world of talent, drama, lies, contracts, ego clashes, fights...we'll never know how it all went down...

I agree that this PH is very inexperienced, has handled things badly, couldn't handle success, needs to learn from the older production houses in this business. Not that an Ekta soap is any better :-) but at least Ekta runs a tight ship!  In spite of all their shortcomings, I'll not blame any one individual for this mess. Barun Sobti knows what he is doing. I'm sure he weighed his options carefully before he put down his papers. He does look like he needs a break from this:( if you continue working on a project that you are bored with, that doesn't motivate you, you'll end up feeling drained, depressed...he'll chill at home for now and enjoy it but I don't see a person with a low boredom threshold to be chilling at home for longSmile

- PH is naive in many ways yaar. They always messed up with online audience who is hyper sensitive. They were always at loggerheads with each other, the PH and audience. Lack of proper diligence and care, taking ipk for granted...they have erred in many ways. But i do not think they deserve such hatred for whatever happens now. 

Now bs, i just read that he got 3 movie offers and he is quitting the show because of that. So do not think he has to worry about boredom anymore.LOL

What's going to happen to ipk? the show'll probably go on with some new faces:( SP will reassess the situation after a while and then go from there...UNLESS they bow down to fan pressure and give us the happy ending before Sobti leaves.

- Its a complete disregard to the other people who toiled for 18 months. Why should they shut the shop because the lead leaves. Confused

Will Sobti come back? will he have a show to come back to in 2/2.5/3 months even if he's interested?

Do not think he will come back for sure. 

Archana89rini_kat

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by samirao

GUL CREATED A EVIL SCRIPT , IN WITCH , ARNAV WILL MARRY SHITTY , AND LEAVE KHUSHI .
BARUN REFUSED TO THAT SCRIPT , AND THAT'S WHY PH AND GUL KICK HIM OUT , ABOUT HIS INTERVIEW HE IS FORCED TO GIVE THAT INTERVIEW,
SINCE BARUN REFUSED THATS WHY THE CHANGE THE  TRACK , AND NOW SHITTY IS EXPOSED , 
REMEMBER MADHRA  NAIK SAID ON TELE BUZZ IF DIRECTOR AND FANS LIKE MY ROLE  IT WILL GO ON AND ON AND ON

SP confirmed that BS got 3 movies and he wanna move on. Now its all clear dear?
Sree,
Did they confirm it? And still ppl are blaming only Gul?

Why can't he give the same reason , why is he saying that he will come back?

rini_katpeepli

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lats22

why to blame producer if the main lead is leaving!! she produced one of the wonderful love story of SP , selection of all the actors were fantastic cannot even blame any single individual for dropping their performance.. chemistry betn the lead was so good.. all credit goes to her.. she should ignore the blind bashers posts, and keep up with her good work 

#bold...fandom logic works in weird ways. 

Ya I have been one of those people who bashed the PH for neglecting the show recently. But this issue, I completely feel for her for being the target of crazy fandom. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89rini_katChaituv

Go to top