Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Gul, You deserve a better audience (Page 25)

zooni.blue IF-Rockerz
zooni.blue
zooni.blue

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asha...

Originally posted by samirao

GUL CREATED A EVIL SCRIPT , IN WITCH , ARNAV WILL MARRY SHITTY , AND LEAVE KHUSHI .
BARUN REFUSED TO THAT SCRIPT , AND THAT'S WHY PH AND GUL KICK HIM OUT , ABOUT HIS INTERVIEW HE IS FORCED TO GIVE THAT INTERVIEW,
SINCE BARUN REFUSED THATS WHY THE CHANGE THE  TRACK , AND NOW SHITTY IS EXPOSED , 
REMEMBER MADHRA  NAIK SAID ON TELE BUZZ IF DIRECTOR AND FANS LIKE MY ROLE  IT WILL GO ON AND ON AND ON

Excuse me...Barun was thinking of leaving two months ago...why else would such a script be made...Look at the facts !

Barun is no victimized knight and shining armour...this is the real world !

yeah barun is leaving for movie SP wont lie

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_katasha...sree07

nerina IF-Dazzler
nerina
nerina

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Partners in...You be her audience.  not need here

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree07

Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
The language and abuse directed at Gul Khan is disgusting and cheap. In fact I came across a signature where the member is asking for suggestions on how to kill Gul.

Such people disgust me, I sincerely wish they would grow up on every sense of the word.

I urge all those who are as disgusted as Iam to report such posts.

They are vile and extremely offensive.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prathikriS.Stephyrini_katasha...sree07

thei-thei Newbie
thei-thei
thei-thei

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
I so agree with you. There is so much of negativity in the forum now, it is appalling! I have been an ardent viewer of the show till the past few weeks. I feel the show has run its course now. They must shut it down on a high note. I have started watching some episodes of Qubool hain.Looks like an interesting show though it's a little early to say anything. But I do have one regret about IPKKND. I wish Gul and co. would have stuck to the original story about the past connection of the leads. I wish Gul can come up with a new show where she can explore this part of the love story. I shall definitely watch it !

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prathikriS.Stephyrini_katasha...sree07Sultan_Of_Swing

KhushiIrani Goldie
KhushiIrani
KhushiIrani

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
It is really disheartening to see people lynching the woman alive WITHOUT knowing the full story.   NO ONE can claim to know the reason behind Sobti's decision - only he does - and so it's highly immature to see people portraying Gul to be the villian and Sobti to be the victim.

Maybe Sobti is leaving for "personal" reasons...whatever the reasons may be, it is HIS decision.  Gul or anyone else for that matter should not be held responsible.  Constructive criticism is always acceptable but what is going on has crossed above and beyond constructive - it's just plain malice!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

S.Stephyrini_katasha...sree07Sultan_Of_SwingKookiemonster

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .._sonii_..

Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by .._sonii_..

Some people are like why is barun praising gul?

Barun is right to praise GUL, she create this show, without her having ideas about ASR and khushi and who would play them ect and all the love, pain, romance and jealous that was created was because of her.. If she didn't do IPK then we would have never witnessed the best Jodi ever.. So I'm grateful to her for that!! I applaud her for making us fall in love with these fictional characters and for choosing Barun and sanaya..

I really don't understand low people go with their words, whatever is happening behind the sets it will never be revealed !!!! We will never know the truth..!!! And random sources don't help either GUL or Barun..they are just making immature people go more crazy!! *sigh*

Gul/four lions should never have posted that message about the show.. highly unprofessional.. on their side!! And weird storylines but NO ONE IS PERFECT,WE ARE ALL IMPERFECT!! WE learn from mistakes

I wish Barun, Akshay and Deepali many successes.. I will miss them all and thanks for portraying the characters brilliantly!!

(P.s sorry of the words are jumbled, using phone) LOL

Hi Soni...Smile

Seriously soni, forum just needs a "break". You should check the FB page against gul yaar. I bend my head in shame. Awww one of the so called IPK loyal fan has done that. So much for the love of the show and barun. pity...

Ugh, tell me about it, people are wrapped up in this show way tooo much and people need to go outside and shop for a bit .. they really need to beat this reel life addiction LOL..
Really?!?! On FB too.. oh my goodness.. I swear everyone is/are taking the micky out of us IPK fans..
People should know we all aren't crazy and some of us have 'common sense'..*sigh*

Loool, yeah 'Fan' more like ruining his career and making it more damaging, same with GUL's ..
If other people read this crap about our show.. I bet people in the industry would want to stay away from
them..

I want people to change the topic now.. every post is repeating the same old Barun leaving, going, swimming,eating ect..
Enough already!! Can we focus on some fun posts or about the episode!! These posts are just going around in circles!!!

P.S I'm a Barun and Sanaya Fan!! Lol

I am in all support for going out for shopping. :)

I thought i would stay away from this madness for a while. Today when i come back again 'barun quit and I am dead' flooding the forum. Confused

Archana89rini_kat.x-bumblebee-x.

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .A.l.i.a.

I don't like Gul .. In fact, maybe I hate her .. and I believe that she was a reason for ruining the show .. 
with her bad managing , ruining Khushi character by making her without self respect .. and she neglect the show till they reach to the extent that they asked the audience for Ideas !!

But sorry, I cannot believe that drams about that she made Barun cry and fired him from the set is just unbelievable .. 
Even people who not have a brain will not do that ! .. 

I don't believe that she done that to Barun .. In fact with Barun, she gave his all what any actor want ..
The best character , best scripts and scenes , and she risk the show for his bollywood dreams .. 

I'm not blaming Barun .. He said his reason , and after seeing some pic , he look really need a proper break .. but in the same time , I cannot blame Gul for his leaving , ( Though I blame her for many other things ) ..

Thumbs Up Thats perfecto. Many a times I called her ASRs fan girl because of the attention she gives to ASRs character. Many a times i told that she is ignoring khushi. But never ever i would believe that she is butchering ASRs character.

Archana89.A.l.i.a.rini_kat

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pacsun

As they say - change is the one constant. Yes, we loved Gul back then, but not anymore. WIth reason. We have watched the downward spiral of the show and how the actors are quitting en masse. We have seen how the show was undermined and characters systematically butchered.

At the risk of sounding irrarional - in my eyes, Gul is responsible for the mess today. My feelings for her are very strongly NEGATIVE. No applogies.

No worries, As long as your reasons are sound and logical to you. Its absolutely right. Just that I am against some of the people's mad out burst against gul with out reason or logic. I just can not see someone abusing a real person especially a woman like that. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_kat

Go to top