Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Gul, You deserve a better audience (Page 24)

Edella17 IF-Rockerz
Edella17
Edella17

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Sreee...The only sane post in this forum...I refuse to believe anything against Gul...She can never be anything which she has been accused off in the past few days...The people on this forum need to get their heads checked or sign up in a mental institute asap 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89prathikririni_katsree07

Pashna IF-Dazzler
Pashna
Pashna

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Leaving IPK is entirely baruns choice..no one can force an adult..that too the most popular male in TV to quit a job or stay. Barun is bored becoz of his restless nature and he is not used to shows that run longer as his previous ones were short lived. He wants a break to experiment in movies and wants to keep his fan base and hence the dialogue taking a break instead of saying quitting. Cvs are also responsible for screwing up the script and making the arhi magic fade but barun drama is created by barun himself and no point in blaming gul or anyone for this.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mahrukh90Fairylights26Archana89prathikririni_katasha...sree07

bangles Senior Member
bangles
bangles

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
A very sane post. Smile

We  have no way of knowing what truly goes on behind the scenes.

However, on this  forum I can only see panic, over reaction, name calling, insults, blame, disrespect ...and  all things unhealthy and negative.

I really find it hard to believe that Gul is capable of all the things she is accused of. I have always imagined her to be  like one of us- professional, sensible , open minded and someone who likes do do their job well. I have no evidence  to change this view of her.

I hope when this storm blows over and the dust settles,   more people  will see sense!

Edited by bangles - 10 November 2012 at 2:29am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Fairylights26prathikririni_katsree07

faheema Newbie
faheema
faheema

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
awesum post friend...i agree wid you completely... Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree07

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Well said...we are tunnel visioned...
Fandom has turned a blind eye to the obvious...
I wish BS all the very best in life...but feel miserable for SI who has put in so much hard work for this show along with BS...she goes totally overlooked...though ppl are craving for Arhi but still truth remains is Sanaya lose her job without any fault of hers...
During kidnap track Sanay alone carried on the show but never got her recognition...fandom wants only Barun...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree07

S.Stephy IF-Rockerz
S.Stephy
S.Stephy

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lhethal.Me

Originally posted by lazylad8-FauZi

Gul is to be blamed, she starts off well then lets it sink, she did the same to Geet, now IPK and next is Qabool Hai...just wait and watch!!!!!!

The basic crux of the story is done with! What was she supposed to do? Rope in aliens, get Arnav Khushi have memory loss and fall in love all over again? Or were you thinking that the pace of the show was supposed to be slower
6 months- bumping into each other.
6 months- eye locks
6 months- dupatta flies
6 months- she stumbles and he holds
6 months- she smiles
6 months- he smiles back
6 months- their marriage day
6 months- their consummation???

And then maybe Gul should have brought in 2 more generations just to show how HAWT Sobti'll look even when he ages...RIGHT?

Some of you are amusing! Real amusing. Wacko

^^ And I'd like to add one more thing... the title of the show is 'iss pyaar ko kya naam doon?' and I think now the pyaar has got a naam. Even the tagline of 'nafrat paas aane na de, mohabbat door jaane na de' is over... if the CVs create some other MU to bring another cycle of nafrat-mohabbat, it would just be repetition of the tracks.

And this kind of exhaustion of the main story after some duration is not just unique to 4lion shows but is quite common in many other shows.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89.A.l.i.a.rini_katasha...sree07Lhethal.Meaa123.80

rozy Groupbie
rozy
rozy

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by rozy

For those siding with Gul. I want to tell you all just a few things.

If Gul made  teh actors popular, she must also realize that the actors immense strength and the Directors like LM and Akhan, are the ones who made her show an INTERNATIONAL hit ..

- Who is saying other wise? Confused Its a group effort

For many of us people, we shall not be watching Qabool hai or any other freaking show by 4 Lions. They have multiple times ditched us , been rude to us viewers and never really listened to positive feedback.

They had been told again and again and again not to sideline the characters as such. But they did exactly that. They were told to bring back the detail and the intensity in the show. They refused to do that. They were told to keep the show positive, they made it hell full of negativity and rushed up all the good plots while lingering on and on and on with the pathetic plots !

- So there was an issue with the story line. See the point above, it was a group effort, why to blame gul alone?
Why to blame Gul alone? because the rest of them were playing their roles in the best possible manner, the actors were at their fittest. The directors slacked slightly and was immediately asked by the viewers to pull up their socks .. which they did. The writer only writes a story after the PH has given them a story. The PH is Gul , this is her concept, her story .. she has slacked bigtime and must face the criticism to the hilt. She killed her baby despite knowing that viewers hold IPK so close to their hearts. She is the one who couldnt handle the show after 6 months of its inception. She has moved on to other shows .. and after six months she will do the same to that new show and leave viewers in a limbo. This is pathetic behaviour as far as we are concerned.  

Its Gul and the 4 Lions that lost interest in IPK because they are only good enough to produce a show with 100 episodes. Even their new show will bomb after 100 episodes , just you watch .. its their habit now , but they should know better that they could play with the audience, once , twice but not every single time. No one here will believe Gul this time, because she is saying the same crap about a show being her baby etc etc , this is all that they did with IPK too and we saw her kill her own baby so mercilessly.

- Lets see. Its mere assumptions you have put in. I have no idea about other shows.

Ideas based purely on the future are assumptions. I am presenting my opinion based on their past behaviour. Hence , its not really an assumption but a fact that we have seen time and again ,multiple times. As i said, the same happened with DMG, then GEET, then IPK and clearly repetitive bahaviour means things will not change at all with the new show or any of their other shows!

If Gul or PH feels that they can run this show without Sanaya or Barun, let them give it a shot and time will tell that if actors cant work without a good storyline. even the bestest of writing and a storyline cannot touch the heights of glory without brilliant actors. its a two way street  and they have to admit that this success was not Gul's alone. Sanaya, Barun , every side actor, LM, Arshad khan and all those silent workers all shared the responsibility and made this an international hit.

- and its reverse is also true. Brilliant actors can not reach anywhere with a shaddy script. The connection is symbiotic.

The script that once was brilliant , turned extremely pathetic. The story that once was brilliant, turned into a pathetic joke .. Viewers saw through it, cursed the PH not the actors .. Barun and Sanaya still continue to rule thousands of hearts .. what does that tell us? it tells us that in an interdependent relationship , the one that falters faces the wrath .. in this case the intelligent audience saw through the entire drama and realize that the story telling and not the actors acting is the actual culprit!  There is no second opinion about it at all.

And last but not the least, keep one thing straight, international audience might not give TRP's but they buy channel subscriptions and the channel makes hell of a lot of money due to this international audience. So cut the crap when you people say that we are not TRP audience and gul did us a favour by listening to our feedback. She should infact be extremely thankful to the international audience for giving the show the status that it stands on today . Gul is using that to her benefit in her new show!

- Profit or not, they did listen to our feedback sometimes. Is that bad?
firstly , this specific part of the comment was my response to those people here and in the PH who claimed that PH did us a favour by listening to us even though we arent TRP audience. Secondly, had they actually listened to us and registered what we were saying, they would still have a much better storyline and not this crisis at hand. If they think listening means , changing a plot , then I am sorry.. that is not listening.

Among all this please tell me which one makes gul , a dark witch?

Well, the very fact that she couldnt take care of her baby! She ignored it and then killed it only to start with another baby of hers .. When someone creates something big , they automatically get the responsibility of handling it with respect and respect other peoples feelings that get attached to that idea. Clearly she failed to do that with every show of hers .. yes she gave a concept but if she couldnt handle it no more , then , out of responsibility she should have admitted and perhaps sold the show to a different PH. That would have let her off the hook. But she rather chose to play with the emotions of thousands of viewers thinking we are dumb ducks !

All my responses to you are marked in Red .

Edited by rozy - 10 November 2012 at 5:06am
asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samirao

GUL CREATED A EVIL SCRIPT , IN WITCH , ARNAV WILL MARRY SHITTY , AND LEAVE KHUSHI .
BARUN REFUSED TO THAT SCRIPT , AND THAT'S WHY PH AND GUL KICK HIM OUT , ABOUT HIS INTERVIEW HE IS FORCED TO GIVE THAT INTERVIEW,
SINCE BARUN REFUSED THATS WHY THE CHANGE THE  TRACK , AND NOW SHITTY IS EXPOSED , 
REMEMBER MADHRA  NAIK SAID ON TELE BUZZ IF DIRECTOR AND FANS LIKE MY ROLE  IT WILL GO ON AND ON AND ON

Excuse me...Barun was thinking of leaving two months ago...why else would such a script be made...Look at the facts !

Barun is no victimized knight and shining armour...this is the real world !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zooni.bluerini_katsree07

Go to top