Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Gul, You deserve a better audience (Page 20)

saya312 Senior Member
saya312
saya312

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Every popular show attracts gossip...after all it is the world of talent, drama, lies, contracts, ego clashes, fights...we'll never know how it all went down...

I agree that this PH is very inexperienced, has handled things badly, couldn't handle success, needs to learn from the older production houses in this business. Not that an Ekta soap is any better :-) but at least Ekta runs a tight ship!  In spite of all their shortcomings, I'll not blame any one individual for this mess. Barun Sobti knows what he is doing. I'm sure he weighed his options carefully before he put down his papers. He does look like he needs a break from this:( if you continue working on a project that you are bored with, that doesn't motivate you, you'll end up feeling drained, depressed...he'll chill at home for now and enjoy it but I don't see a person with a low boredom threshold to be chilling at home for longSmile

What's going to happen to ipk? the show'll probably go on with some new faces:( SP will reassess the situation after a while and then go from there...UNLESS they bow down to fan pressure and give us the happy ending before Sobti leaves.

Will Sobti come back? will he have a show to come back to in 2/2.5/3 months even if he's interested?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89kshows_fangirlrini_katsree07

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
why to blame producer if the main lead is leaving!! she produced one of the wonderful love story of SP , selection of all the actors were fantastic cannot even blame any single individual for dropping their performance.. chemistry betn the lead was so good.. all credit goes to her.. she should ignore the blind bashers posts, and keep up with her good work 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

toggle45mybro_2004kshows_fangirlsamin6prathikririni_katsree07

Flora3333 IF-Sizzlerz
Flora3333
Flora3333

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lats22

why to blame producer if the main lead is leaving!! she produced one of the wonderful love story of SP , selection of all the actors were fantastic cannot even blame any single individual for dropping their performance.. chemistry betn the lead was so good.. all credit goes to her.. she should ignore the blind bashers posts, and keep up with her good work 

"Good work" ? U mean sheetal track, right?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree07

yongshin Goldie
yongshin
yongshin

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanju01

Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by preethi.saseeda

Barun did give the credit to Gul. We give her too.. It was her Brain child... But she got another child today and wants to promote it...

Dont you see it... Qubool hi was planned after June... Barun opted to quit for movie in Mar-April... Gul was not ready to give up the revenues IPK and Barun gave.. So she made him stay and work during nights... It was a mutual deal - if you see properly... It was not a favour for Barun... 

Later after Barun came back, things had changed... Qubool Hi started shaping up and that is when madam Gul wanted to rush up things... The story line was changed and rushed through...

If PH is not to be blamed, what was that we saw in "Forums32" a few days back... 

If PH is not to be blamed, why has Akshay, Deepali, Barun, GH and many other techincal crew quit

If PH is not to be blamed, why are they hell bent on bringing a new male lead

We dont deny IPKKND was GULs child, but she has destroyed it too

PH has the resource to maintain two shows. They have different set of crews for both the shows. 

- Even if they want to promote QH more, why would they shut down the money making machine called IPK? Money is bitter?Confused

- I don't know about f32. Whatever I know, they have multiple admins for the site and everytime the naive admin breaks some news out of inexperience and forum bursts in explosion. I decided to ignore that little annoyance.

- Akshay - Deepali quit for more creative freedom. They drastically reduces the screen time and importance of those characters on screen. PH showed more arhi, because it was what viewers wanted. Akshay had hardly any dialogue over months, we wanted arhi and we trashed payesh. Now we say they quit because of PH?

- GH quit from IPK 4 months back i guess. He is still part of 4lions as far as i know. (not sure)

- barun quit - he himself stated the reasons.

- Technical staff quit? Who? I believe only in kernal.I know she quit. Anyone else?
Agreed.Akshay and Deepali left the show because they hardly had anything to do except for standing in a corner.They were not given importance because fans did not wanted to see their scenes.So blame the fans,why blame the ph for it?I am sure almost all the members would ahve bashed the cvs mercilessly if payash scenes or their relationship would have been showed.kshay and Deepali understood that and they gracefully left the show without any complain.
PH has nothing to do with their exit.  

I disagree with this.. fans were fine with Akash and Payal scene and what did they gave us bubbley tract... they could have used Akash and Payal as parallel track..  Why didnt they give us a sensible track when they had such an amazing chance?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZisree07

zan101 IF-Sizzlerz
zan101
zan101

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Agree.. We don't know what is the truth is...
And reading on or 2 post on forums and bushing someone we appreciate for past 1 year is nt gud. Even knowing thd truth..
I know we all heart broken.. But it dosent mean what we are doing i mean bushing is right...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_katsree07

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Oh i am notagainst gul, because ido not know exactly what happened, i amdissapointed with the whole situationand its handling. Sigh,   pH could have more maturely closed the shop.

sree07

vinu.sr Goldie
vinu.sr
vinu.sr

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by asr2kkg

i believe his official statement...every single thing is true...he needs a break...we all need a break actually from all this off-screen drama...and the part he says "credit for the show goes to Gul"...he is 100% right...the credit for the success goes to Gul. she created this show. i am not denying her the credit. but what is happening now - the credit for that also goes to Gul. she is the maker. she is the destroyer.

if you had read my posts yesterday you would have also read that the secret spies of PH are doing this for money and we are doing this for love for the show and the lead pair.  because thats the truth and she is actually doing it because she has been paid to do that...well at least until TODAY that was her job...

some people cannot do everything that they are demanded to as part of the job. at one point they say "I quit".

Sorry yaar. She is the maker but she is not the destroyer. I do not know that latest news about spies. I am not up to date on that.

Now, you said you love the lead pair. When did you started watching the show? recently? or from the start? You have 18 months of association with it. Gul has around 30+ months association with the idea of arhi. I am sure it might hurt her as well to see the untimely death of arhi.

Logically, tell me please, why why would a producer want to kill a show which gives them lakhs of Rs as profit?

there is no logic. money/power/ego are the only rulers... there may be more lakhs coming for actually destroying it - how do you know that may not be the case.

sree07

lazylad8-FauZi IF-Dazzler
lazylad8-FauZi
lazylad8-FauZi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Gul is to be blamed, she starts off well then lets it sink, she did the same to Geet, now IPK and next is Qabool Hai...just wait and watch!!!!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Kmanduamelia_09sree07shar19pieryroseGirlabouttown

Go to top