Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Gul, You deserve a better audience (Page 19)

mysterieux IF-Rockerz
mysterieux
mysterieux

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Flora3333

Originally posted by mysterieux

Just one question.

Gul / 4Lions created it. But who's destroying it?

all those who let the script run amuck...they destroyed Anjhali,messed up payal, akash, khushi, asr...ruined it with senseless comedy, forced remarriage...and mindless...beta track...whoever approved this script...ruined the story of ASR and khushi that had so much to giveno wonder IPKKKND is suferring from the quitter disease!

Exactly my point.
And who's approving these tracks/sequences? Has to be someone from the PH right?
I won't blame Gul alone though. The whole PH is to be blamed.

not just PH...maybe SP...coz SP intereferes too much...too many shows in the past on SP have had to suffer script changes and then went on to to say bye bye... they are the ones with the money so they get to control

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree07

.x-bumblebee-x. IF-Sizzlerz
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by .._sonii_..

Some people are like why is barun praising gul?

Barun is right to praise GUL, she create this show, without her having ideas about ASR and khushi and who would play them ect and all the love, pain, romance and jealous that was created was because of her.. If she didn't do IPK then we would have never witnessed the best Jodi ever.. So I'm grateful to her for that!! I applaud her for making us fall in love with these fictional characters and for choosing Barun and sanaya..

I really don't understand low people go with their words, whatever is happening behind the sets it will never be revealed !!!! We will never know the truth..!!! And random sources don't help either GUL or Barun..they are just making immature people go more crazy!! *sigh*

Gul/four lions should never have posted that message about the show.. highly unprofessional.. on their side!! And weird storylines but NO ONE IS PERFECT,WE ARE ALL IMPERFECT!! WE learn from mistakes

I wish Barun, Akshay and Deepali many successes.. I will miss them all and thanks for portraying the characters brilliantly!!

(P.s sorry of the words are jumbled, using phone) LOL

Hi Soni...Smile

Seriously soni, forum just needs a "break". You should check the FB page against gul yaar. I bend my head in shame. Awww one of the so called IPK loyal fan has done that. So much for the love of the show and barun. pity...

Ugh, tell me about it, people are wrapped up in this show way tooo much and people need to go outside and shop for a bit .. they really need to beat this reel life addiction LOL..
Really?!?! On FB too.. oh my goodness.. I swear everyone is/are taking the micky out of us IPK fans..
People should know we all aren't crazy and some of us have 'common sense'..*sigh*

Loool, yeah 'Fan' more like ruining his career and making it more damaging, same with GUL's ..
If other people read this crap about our show.. I bet people in the industry would want to stay away from
them..

I want people to change the topic now.. every post is repeating the same old Barun leaving, going, swimming,eating ect..
Enough already!! Can we focus on some fun posts or about the episode!! These posts are just going around in circles!!!

P.S I'm a Barun and Sanaya Fan!! Lol

Edited by .._sonii_.. - 09 November 2012 at 2:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zooni.bluesree07

Flora3333 IF-Sizzlerz
Flora3333
Flora3333

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

Just one question.

Gul / 4Lions created it. But who's destroying it?

Well I do not know. And I am sure that no one in the forum knows. Then why point figures?

We do know. But some of us are in sheer denial. One decision of 4Lions can resume the show or destroy the show. We're questioning why awesome tracks including honeymoon track has been ignored, and we got sheetal track instead. But no answer.
Neither the fans nor the cast are responsible for this. It's the 4Lions who takes decisions for IPK. So whatever happens to the show will be attributed to 4Lions, and it's logical also.

A track approval is not in a single persons hand. Its a collective responsibility including the chanel. So if they have decided that way, SP is to be equally blames. So you are saying that SP is part of this plan?

check ruby's post

Originally posted by redwine1

When a track of a serial is decided ..the story writer thinks up the idea .. which is shared with the PH ... who either likes it or throws it out .. & asks the story writer to work on some other idea .. the ideas are normally fleshed out in discussions .. then the story idea is penned .. this penned story idea goes to the channel ..who then either accepts the idea .. or rejects ... or asks for iterations .. once the story of the track is finalised .. the screenplay of the track is written ( screenplay is the scenes u see in every episode ) .. the screenplay also goes thru some approvals .. specially if the budgets required to do the scene need approvals .. after all this the dialogue of the story line is put to paper .. which finally reaches the set of shooting .. where the director & actors get to see the finished product .. 
In some cases .. ( extremely rare ) .. the actors .. probably if they r mega stars .. get to know of the story line & track before finalising or during the finalising stage .. but very rarely are the actors ever involved till the story idea is not fleshed & accepted between PH & Channel ... So in this case if the PH comes up with a track .. which is not acceptable to channel .. it will not even go to the actor ..Channel has the final veto power .. as the IPR ( intellectual property rights) of the serial is with the Channel .. in other words the channel owns the content .. while the PH is an executor .. 

Hope this answers a few questions on what goes on behind the scene .. & busts some myths ..

I don't know about SP. They don't claim IPK as their "baby". It's the PH's baby so they should be extra careful about the tracks. They should be aware of what the fans enjoy or not. And they approve the tracks before SP does right?
How can they approve those sequences?!
And I don't wanna get started about Khushi's wardrobe now which is simply being ignored by the PH.

Edited by Flora3333 - 09 November 2012 at 3:02pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZizooni.bluesree07

.A.l.i.a. IF-Dazzler
.A.l.i.a.
.A.l.i.a.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
I don't like Gul .. In fact, maybe I hate her .. and I believe that she was a reason for ruining the show .. 
with her bad managing , ruining Khushi character by making her without self respect .. and she neglect the show till they reach to the extent that they asked the audience for Ideas !!

But sorry, I cannot believe that drams about that she made Barun cry and fired him from the set is just unbelievable .. 
Even people who not have a brain will not do that ! .. 

I don't believe that she done that to Barun .. In fact with Barun, she gave his all what any actor want ..
The best character , best scripts and scenes , and she risk the show for his bollywood dreams .. 

I'm not blaming Barun .. He said his reason , and after seeing some pic , he look really need a proper break .. but in the same time , I cannot blame Gul for his leaving , ( Though I blame her for many other things ) ..

Edited by .A.l.i.a. - 09 November 2012 at 3:02pm

lazylad8-FauZisree07

pacsun Goldie
pacsun
pacsun

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
As they say - change is the one constant. Yes, we loved Gul back then, but not anymore. WIth reason. We have watched the downward spiral of the show and how the actors are quitting en masse. We have seen how the show was undermined and characters systematically butchered.

At the risk of sounding irrarional - in my eyes, Gul is responsible for the mess today. My feelings for her are very strongly NEGATIVE. No applogies.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZizooni.bluesree07-CoolChick-

Raisa- IF-Dazzler
Raisa-
Raisa-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
she did the same thing with geet and she is now doing it to ipkknd gul khan sucks!

lazylad8-FauZisree07

samirao IF-Dazzler
samirao
samirao

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
GUL CREATED A EVIL SCRIPT , IN WITCH , ARNAV WILL MARRY SHITTY , AND LEAVE KHUSHI .
BARUN REFUSED TO THAT SCRIPT , AND THAT'S WHY PH AND GUL KICK HIM OUT , ABOUT HIS INTERVIEW HE IS FORCED TO GIVE THAT INTERVIEW,
SINCE BARUN REFUSED THATS WHY THE CHANGE THE  TRACK , AND NOW SHITTY IS EXPOSED , 
REMEMBER MADHRA  NAIK SAID ON TELE BUZZ IF DIRECTOR AND FANS LIKE MY ROLE  IT WILL GO ON AND ON AND ON

lazylad8-FauZisree07

pri_armaan IF-Sizzlerz
pri_armaan
pri_armaan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
I have been and vill always be grateful to her fr giving me ipk, arhi sarun and wonderful special ipk cast. Always :)

yes i do hold her responsible her fr the mess bt then i just dont find fault in her its 4lions and whole makers i have problem with.

critising is fne, making fun is acceptable bt bad naming her character is morally wrong. To a human being, to a woman its nt justified or acceptable.

brilliant post!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sanju01CDloverini_katsree07-MKB-

Go to top