Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Gul, You deserve a better audience (Page 18)

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rozy

For those siding with Gul. I want to tell you all just a few things.

If Gul made  teh actors popular, she must also realize that the actors immense strength and the Directors like LM and Akhan, are the ones who made her show an INTERNATIONAL hit ..

- Who is saying other wise? Confused Its a group effort

For many of us people, we shall not be watching Qabool hai or any other freaking show by 4 Lions. They have multiple times ditched us , been rude to us viewers and never really listened to positive feedback.

They had been told again and again and again not to sideline the characters as such. But they did exactly that. They were told to bring back the detail and the intensity in the show. They refused to do that. They were told to keep the show positive, they made it hell full of negativity and rushed up all the good plots while lingering on and on and on with the pathetic plots !

- So there was an issue with the story line. See the point above, it was a group effort, why to blame gul alone?

Its Gul and the 4 Lions that lost interest in IPK because they are only good enough to produce a show with 100 episodes. Even their new show will bomb after 100 episodes , just you watch .. its their habit now , but they should know better that they could play with the audience, once , twice but not every single time. No one here will believe Gul this time, because she is saying the same crap about a show being her baby etc etc , this is all that they did with IPK too and we saw her kill her own baby so mercilessly.

- Lets see. Its mere assumptions you have put in. I have no idea about other shows.

If Gul or PH feels that they can run this show without Sanaya or Barun, let them give it a shot and time will tell that if actors cant work without a good storyline. even the bestest of writing and a storyline cannot touch the heights of glory without brilliant actors. its a two way street  and they have to admit that this success was not Gul's alone. Sanaya, Barun , every side action, LM, Arshad khan and all those silent workers all shared the responsibility and made this an international hit.

- and its reverse is also true. Brilliant actors can not reach anywhere with a shaddy script. The connection is symbiotic.

And last but not the least, keep one thing straight, international audience might not give TRP's but they buy channel subscriptions and the channel makes hell of a lot of money due to this international audience. So cut the crap when you people say that we are not TRP audience and gul did us a favour by listening to our feedback. She should infact be extremely thankful to the international audience for giving the show the status that it stands on today . Gul is using that to her benefit in her new show!

- Profit or not, they did listen to our feedback sometimes. Is that bad?

Among all this please tell me which one makes gul , a dark witch?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zooni.blue

Flora3333 IF-Sizzlerz
Flora3333
Flora3333

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by Flora3333

Just one question.

Gul / 4Lions created it. But who's destroying it?

Well I do not know. And I am sure that no one in the forum knows. Then why point figures?

We do know. But some of us are in sheer denial. One decision of 4Lions can resume the show or destroy the show. We're questioning why awesome tracks including honeymoon track has been ignored, and we got sheetal track instead. But no answer.
Neither the fans nor the cast are responsible for this. It's the 4Lions who takes decisions for IPK. So whatever happens to the show will be attributed to 4Lions, and it's logical also.

sree07

Lucifer16 Senior Member
Lucifer16
Lucifer16

I don't know if I am  missing something.  Why is Gul being sidelined for abuse?  This is total madness!  She is a highly talented woman who gave us a character called ASR and the lovable Kushi which gained international popularity.  There are some contributors of this forum, who seemed very biased in their opinions.  There are no good or bad guys here.  Everyone in IPKKND worked towards success, and Gul deserves good recognition for her work.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zooni.bluesree07

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Originally posted by luv_u_arhi

I could not believe my eyes when I read some of the posts yesterday!!so much cursing for someone people don't even know personally-never met or seen...God!!people its a fictional show.I am an ardent fan of this show too but not once did I feel the need to bash anyone based on the spoilers and speculations...
Nice post btwClap 

thanks dear
Flora3333 IF-Sizzlerz
Flora3333
Flora3333

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterieux

Just one question.

all those who let the script run amuck...they destroyed Anjhali,messed up payal, akash, khushi, asr...ruined it with senseless comedy, forced remarriage...and mindless...beta track...whoever approved this script...ruined the story of ASR and khushi that had so much to giveno wonder IPKKKND is suferring from the quitter disease!

Exactly my point.
And who's approving these tracks/sequences? Has to be someone from the PH right?
I won't blame Gul alone though. The whole PH is to be blamed.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterieuxzooni.bluesree07

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sree07

Just one question.

Well I do not know. And I am sure that no one in the forum knows. Then why point figures?

We do know. But some of us are in sheer denial. One decision of 4Lions can resume the show or destroy the show. We're questioning why awesome tracks including honeymoon track has been ignored, and we got sheetal track instead. But no answer.
Neither the fans nor the cast are responsible for this. It's the 4Lions who takes decisions for IPK. So whatever happens to the show will be attributed to 4Lions, and it's logical also.

A track approval is not in a single persons hand. Its a collective responsibility including the chanel. So if they have decided that way, SP is to be equally blames. So you are saying that SP is part of this plan?

check ruby's post

Originally posted by redwine1

When a track of a serial is decided ..the story writer thinks up the idea .. which is shared with the PH ... who either likes it or throws it out .. & asks the story writer to work on some other idea .. the ideas are normally fleshed out in discussions .. then the story idea is penned .. this penned story idea goes to the channel ..who then either accepts the idea .. or rejects ... or asks for iterations .. once the story of the track is finalised .. the screenplay of the track is written ( screenplay is the scenes u see in every episode ) .. the screenplay also goes thru some approvals .. specially if the budgets required to do the scene need approvals .. after all this the dialogue of the story line is put to paper .. which finally reaches the set of shooting .. where the director & actors get to see the finished product .. 
In some cases .. ( extremely rare ) .. the actors .. probably if they r mega stars .. get to know of the story line & track before finalising or during the finalising stage .. but very rarely are the actors ever involved till the story idea is not fleshed & accepted between PH & Channel ... So in this case if the PH comes up with a track .. which is not acceptable to channel .. it will not even go to the actor ..Channel has the final veto power .. as the IPR ( intellectual property rights) of the serial is with the Channel .. in other words the channel owns the content .. while the PH is an executor .. 

Hope this answers a few questions on what goes on behind the scene .. & busts some myths ..

zooni.blue

mysterieux IF-Rockerz
mysterieux
mysterieux

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanju01

And one more thing.People said that arnav is going to marry sheetal and leave khushi.Barun is not happy with this track so he wants to leave.But it seems sheetal is slowly going to get exposed so from where will the track of arnav-sheetal marriage come? 

Since ASR will be dissapearing ...khushi and sheetal will patch up..and together bring up AArav..and then aarav will grow up into ASR ver 2.0 ...and will bump into khushi version 2.0...and IPKKND version 2.) will go on.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanju01sree07

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
thanks all for commenting. I will be away for few hours. will be back.

Go to top