Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Gul, You deserve a better audience (Page 15)

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 786786

I think people cursing gul and saying bad stuff about anyone involved with the show is crossing limits. But Im not in agreement with bringing in a new lead to continue the show and see if it works. Sarun is a beautiful jodi and i'd rather maintain that jodi in my head then carve a new one in my head. It's been a good ride so far, the show is awesome, no doubt. But all good things come to an end. So if Barun wants to leave, they should either finish the show or somehow continue it until he comes back, BUT PLEASE no replacement for him. 

They are not planning any replacement i guess. Well in anyway, I do want to give IPK and its CVs one more chance to fair without barun. If it is not hitting the mark, then wrap it up else continue. Isn't the obvious way?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

786786Oyster

preethi.saseeda IF-Dazzler
preethi.saseeda
preethi.saseeda

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Barun did give the credit to Gul. We give her too.. It was her Brain child... But she got another child today and wants to promote it...

Dont you see it... Qubool hi was planned after June... Barun opted to quit for movie in Mar-April... Gul was not ready to give up the revenues IPK and Barun gave.. So she made him stay and work during nights... It was a mutual deal - if you see properly... It was not a favour for Barun... 

Later after Barun came back, things had changed... Qubool Hi started shaping up and that is when madam Gul wanted to rush up things... The story line was changed and rushed through...

If PH is not to be blamed, what was that we saw in "Forums32" a few days back... 

If PH is not to be blamed, why has Akshay, Deepali, Barun, GH and many other techincal crew quit

If PH is not to be blamed, why are they hell bent on bringing a new male lead

We dont deny IPKKND was GULs child, but she has destroyed it too

Edited by preethi.saseeda - 09 November 2012 at 2:12pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree07

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chaituv

Finally someone made a sensible post
Why are ppl forgetting that this same Gul gave us our favourite Arnav and Kushi .
She may be at fault , but what is the proof , why are they creating all these baseless rumours?

We all know how much she loves Asr's character , she herself said that it is her favourite character and people . 

Barun himself gave credits to her in his interview ,then why r ppl still blaming her? So they don't believe in what he says?

Thanks dear

i myself criticized gul many times that she is an ASR phangirl and does not wanna share ASR with khushi. LOL

But never thought i would see a day when people say, she butchered ASRs character to take revenge. Rubbish. 

Chaituv

Oyster IF-Sizzlerz
Oyster
Oyster

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanju01

I have watched many serials in the past and i have been a silent member of many forums.It's natural for people to blame a ph or someone from the ph when an actor/actress leaves a show or the show suddenly ends.
Trust me,this is not the first forum where all these is happening.There have many forums like that where members blamed the ph for an actor leaving a show.
Members of this forum always create their limit in whatever they do.If they love something,they will love it beyond their limits.If they hate something,they will hate it beyond limits.
There's no such thing called 'Limit' in this forum.
Don't worry,this will go on for few more months and then it will stop.Nothing is permanent in this world,hatred too.Today these members hate Gul,tomorrow slowly the hatred will slowly disappear.Don't worry!

I think Gul's smart as a producer. She always has her back up. So even if she's bashed here, she's praised beyond limits on the QH forum. So she's all good and gives no damn about the slogans here.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanju01Archana89Siri22sree07

Oyster IF-Sizzlerz
Oyster
Oyster

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Oh an idea!

Since the rest are singing anti-Gul anthems, why don't we compose our pro-Gul anthem?!

And with that thought, I leave you smarties cuz it's past 1:00am and I should get some sleep...!

Good Nighty. 

sree07

preethi.saseeda IF-Dazzler
preethi.saseeda
preethi.saseeda

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanju01

I have watched many serials in the past and i have been a silent member of many forums.It's natural for people to blame a ph or someone from the ph when an actor/actress leaves a show or the show suddenly ends.
Trust me,this is not the first forum where all these is happening.There have many forums like that where members blamed the ph for an actor leaving a show.
Members of this forum always create their limit in whatever they do.If they love something,they will love it beyond their limits.If they hate something,they will hate it beyond limits.
There's no such thing called 'Limit' in this forum.
Don't worry,this will go on for few more months and then it will stop.Nothing is permanent in this world,hatred too.Today these members hate Gul,tomorrow slowly the hatred will slowly disappear.Don't worry!

If she lost one viewer, it is still a loss... Many here will not watch 4Lions production again. This is not the first time they are abandoning a show... Have you worked with Gul??? Have you known the PH??? Please understand things are spoken out of experience... We are not talking ill about Gul. We are saying she was not honest and she has back stabbed many people in IPK team and IPKKND.. Believe it or not.. This is true

sree07

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by asha...

Great post Sree

Yes Gul has made a 100 mistakes...many foot and mouth blunders and so on. But to degrade her to such a low level so you can victimize Barun and make people feel sorry for him... is just plain wrong on so many levels. 

She forced Barun to QUIT: He was thinking of quitting two months ago... people need to get real. 

Why would a production house give their main lead who is 50% of their USP days off to make a movie... WHY, just so that they could MAKE him quit in the end ? 

I wonder what the actor in question would think of all this

Hi asha...Thanks...

The man in question might not even been aware that a war is raging in FB and Twitter against his fav producer. LOL

Your kidding...? LOL

Details... too good not to hear LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zooni.bluesree07

crackerszone Goldie
crackerszone
crackerszone

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
We r not busy drooling..U will never understand da heartache da fandom is going through rite now...no 1 knows whats going on behind da curtain n we mite never know...but dere r enuff sources who confirmed dat ph n gul khan is at fault...to which extent dat is yet to decide but rumours dont just fly away out of nowhere...Fr 1 year gul khan did a fabulous job,gave us IPK...n Barun did nothing rite??...dont forget he is da 1 u r seeing inscreen...we mite be mean when we say No BS,NO IPKKND...but 2day atleast we r dere to be mean,da show has a fanbase...if we let da ph go forward wid dere story,den 2morow dere will be no 1 to be even mean to da show...da show would die a painful death n all of da actors will see a downfall in dere career...dis hapened to many famous shows before...I think I dont need to name dem...we fans have literally lived wid da show...we have da rite to want da wellfare of da show which has become what it has become fr US...da 200+ ppl n da oder actors will again have a decent job coz in telly industry dese things keep hapening..shows goes off air sudenly n dere profesion os like dat but if IPKKND sinks once,it will not recover...we want good memories relatef to da show,not da oder way around

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

preethi.saseedazooni.bluesree07

Go to top