Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Gul, You deserve a better audience (Page 14)

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asr2kkg

i believe his official statement...every single thing is true...he needs a break...we all need a break actually from all this off-screen drama...and the part he says "credit for the show goes to Gul"...he is 100% right...the credit for the success goes to Gul. she created this show. i am not denying her the credit. but what is happening now - the credit for that also goes to Gul. she is the maker. she is the destroyer.

if you had read my posts yesterday you would have also read that the secret spies of PH are doing this for money and we are doing this for love for the show and the lead pair.  because thats the truth and she is actually doing it because she has been paid to do that...well at least until TODAY that was her job...

some people cannot do everything that they are demanded to as part of the job. at one point they say "I quit".

Sorry yaar. She is the maker but she is not the destroyer. I do not know that latest news about spies. I am not up to date on that.

Now, you said you love the lead pair. When did you started watching the show? recently? or from the start? You have 18 months of association with it. Gul has around 30+ months association with the idea of arhi. I am sure it might hurt her as well to see the untimely death of arhi.

Logically, tell me please, why why would a producer want to kill a show which gives them lakhs of Rs as profit?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanju01Archana89zooni.blueOyster

sweet_ipsi Goldie
sweet_ipsi
sweet_ipsi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
I dont understand why ppl have started assuming that Gul is this,Gul is dat...She deserves to be bashed...How can we be so judgmental about a person whom we dont even know personally???...None of us knows wats going on behind the doors...Yet ppl blame Gul for everythng...Ppl forget that its  a team effort...and Gul is not the only producer...The story has gone downhill...I agree...There were numerous tracks taht could have been explored...But they didnt do that...AND we cant blame a single person for the entire fiasco...The forum is in chaos...ppl are ready to believe any piece of news that is thrown at them by any person who claims to know some unnamd"source"...i wish ppl wld just think twice before blvng anything...Wats in the fate of the show...only time will tell...But till then ppl can atleast behave sensibly...

P.S at the end of teh day its a show...a figment of some ppl's imagination...Far from reality...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sanju01Archana89prathikrisree07zooni.blueOysterSultan_Of_Swing

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srahs

Ehy all of sudden he need break and that too long one.
Its guls baby and lead is taking break long one shouldnt she be worried for this
somewhere it has to be her fault that he is leaving without any major reasin. Break is stupid excuse he has family he has responsiblity of wife. If he was tired nd needed much deserve break he could have take one week off or two week off no big deal but longish break u dnt remember zee news he is under cintract he cnt speak nd this all shit proves she was right.

He isnt signing any new project just relaxing doing nothing. This isnt proper reaason for long break!!!!!.

See as per the official statements you have barun taking a break from the show and he has his reasons. You are not believing him? How can you relate that its because of gul barun is taking a break.?
Oyster IF-Sizzlerz
Oyster
Oyster

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chaituv

Finally someone made a sensible post
Why are ppl forgetting that this same Gul gave us our favourite Arnav and Kushi .
She may be at fault , but what is the proof , why are they creating all these baseless rumours?

We all know how much she loves Asr's character , she herself said that it is her favourite character and people . 

Barun himself gave credits to her in his interview ,then why r ppl still blaming her? So they don't believe in what he says?

That's exactly my point! Even the writer said that Gul had this fantasy about a grey-shaded man and she asked him to put this character into words. IPK for Gul is ASR's story more than anything else and now she's accused of destroying ASR's character. Even if she does for argument's sake, it's hers! So logically speaking, she has the right to break her own fantasy!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89Siri22zooni.bluesree07Chaituv

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Originally posted by pmgsk

Oh boy am I glad to see the forum has a heart too !!

But i guess it melts only for women !! LOL 

LOL true...I am shemelesly biased.

woman empowerment jai ho...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Originally posted by After20at42

I dont know the truth and can't comment much about that...but I like the way you have framed your post.

thanks dear
sanju01 Senior Member
sanju01
sanju01

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
I have watched many serials in the past and i have been a silent member of many forums.It's natural for people to blame a ph or someone from the ph when an actor/actress leaves a show or the show suddenly ends.
Trust me,this is not the first forum where all these is happening.There have many forums like that where members blamed the ph for an actor leaving a show.
Members of this forum always create their limit in whatever they do.If they love something,they will love it beyond their limits.If they hate something,they will hate it beyond limits.
There's no such thing called 'Limit' in this forum.
Don't worry,this will go on for few more months and then it will stop.Nothing is permanent in this world,hatred too.Today these members hate Gul,tomorrow slowly the hatred will slowly disappear.Don't worry!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saya312Archana89sree07Oyster

Oyster IF-Sizzlerz
Oyster
Oyster

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
I'm so glad to know that I'm not the only person who refuses to believe the baseless allegations against Gul Khan. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89sanju01Siri22CDlovesree07

Go to top