Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Gul, You deserve a better audience (Page 13)

After20at42 Senior Member
After20at42
After20at42

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
I dont know the truth and can't comment much about that...but I like the way you have framed your post.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree07

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asha...

Great post Sree

Yes Gul has made a 100 mistakes...many foot and mouth blunders and so on. But to degrade her to such a low level so you can victimize Barun and make people feel sorry for him... is just plain wrong on so many levels. 

She forced Barun to QUIT: He was thinking of quitting two months ago... people need to get real. 

Why would a production house give their main lead who is 50% of their USP days off to make a movie... WHY, just so that they could MAKE him quit in the end ? 

I wonder what the actor in question would think of all this

Hi asha...Thanks...

The man in question might not even been aware that a war is raging in FB and Twitter against his fav producer. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Siri22rini_katasha...

Oyster IF-Sizzlerz
Oyster
Oyster

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by Siri22

Sree07 - Thanks so much for this post. Much needed in this insane forum. 

What is wrong with people? Calling the woman b*** and what not? And why aren't the mods closing such topics?Barun himself credited Gul for the success of the show and if he doesn't harbor any ill will against her who are we to bash her and call her names?

And NO Sarun-No IPK. What the heck does that mean? Why should SI and others suffer just because Barun's unhappy or leaving? Is Barun born yday? He wants a break for whatever reason so I'd say LET HIM GO. No actor is irreplaceable. 

Give the story a leap with a matured khushi and another guy wooing her. What's wrong in getting married a second time? 

Hi Siri, 

I think, people just needed some target to vent out their frustration. But it has been crossing limits i guess .

No sarun, no ipk - I personally feel bad to see that barun is leaving. But I am against closing the show without giving it a chance. They can try a leap in time...another pair or anything. But why to shut the shop because of one actor quitting. Not fair.

I first thought that probably the show should end too, but now I will support it fully if it continues. 

Arey yaar.. I can even write an amazing track if the allow me. See according to me Barun should not have a direct replacement cuz it's almost impossible to see another face replace a popular character. So Arnav's character should die. Khushi consequently becomes very aloof, transforms completely, forgets to laugh, etc, etc. But at the same time she knows she has to keep the family intact cuz that's what Arnav would want her to do. So for his love, she buries her grief and takes over ASR's business with the help of NK. She basically turns into an ASR herself until one day Anjali tells her, "Khushi ji aap toh bilkul chote ki parchayee ban chuki hai...!" At this point in her life, a carefree person enters her life. He basically is her business partner or something and then his journey of changing Khushi begins just like Khushi changed ASR... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zooni.bluesree07Sultan_Of_Swing

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sho-shweet

a sensible post finally:):)...people r really delusional:(:(

We are currently nursing a break up! LOL thats the main reason behind being delusional i guess.

zooni.blue

drasthiangel29 Goldie

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zooni.bluesree07

786786 Groupbie

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
I think people cursing gul and saying bad stuff about anyone involved with the show is crossing limits. But Im not in agreement with bringing in a new lead to continue the show and see if it works. Sarun is a beautiful jodi and i'd rather maintain that jodi in my head then carve a new one in my head. It's been a good ride so far, the show is awesome, no doubt. But all good things come to an end. So if Barun wants to leave, they should either finish the show or somehow continue it until he comes back, BUT PLEASE no replacement for him. 

Edited by 786786 - 09 November 2012 at 2:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zooni.bluesree07

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Finally someone made a sensible post
Why are ppl forgetting that this same Gul gave us our favourite Arnav and Kushi .
She may be at fault , but what is the proof , why are they creating all these baseless rumours?

We all know how much she loves Asr's character , she herself said that it is her favourite character and people . 

Barun himself gave credits to her in his interview ,then why r ppl still blaming her? So they don't believe in what he says?

Edited by Chaituv - 09 November 2012 at 2:05pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Siri22sree07OysterKookiemonster

LyssaPie IF-Sizzlerz
LyssaPie
LyssaPie

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
So true

sree07

Go to top