Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Gul, You deserve a better audience (Page 12)

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
I heard back in September that Sobti is quitting but then I was asked by some IF members to keep mum about it and the truth will be out before or after UK event.
Same thing happened and I don't know for sure if its someone's fault or just Plain and Simple mutual decision.
I want Sobti back in the future.if he is really going for a break and needs rest he should get it and come back after his health and family responsibilities are sorted out.
I thank Gul and team for giving us IPK and ASR AND ARHI.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meshasrini_katsree07

Oyster IF-Sizzlerz
Oyster
Oyster

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi122

Originally posted by Oyster

Mahi you can keep your opinion to yourself. Why should I believe you when I know that you haven't even met Gul in person to even have an opinion about her?

When Barun gives confusing statements, everyone runs to support him saying that he's saving the PH's face. Couldn't the PH be saving their actors faces by keeping silent and not revealing too much?! 

Think please before you form an opinion about anyone. 
you can also keep your opinion to yourself...Barun is an actor..the PH's media handling has been horrible and they are being crticized for that...Gul is the producer...she leaked stuff to Zee news...at that time we all were supporting her...but the PH is responsible for this mess...

When Barun went to do a movie, you did not hold the PH responsible for jeopardizing the show by allowing one of the leads to follow his career aspirations? Had Barun been in an Ekta show and made this kind of demand, you know what would be her response? This is evidence in itself that this PH that you criticize so much has been very generous to its actors. 

Second example. Daljeet says she's not happy with her character and hands her notice. Instead of showing her the door, they made changes to the script in order to satisfy one of their side actors. 

Had the PH been so bad, Sanaya and her coactors would have never sung their praises whenever given the slightest opportunity. 

When Sanaya screamed Gul Khan's name on SPA, it was right from the bottom of her heart. This tells me that she must be an incredibly amazing producer. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89..SaNaYaHoLiC..sho-shweetprathikriSiri22zooni.blueS.Stephyrini_katsree07Kookiemonster

vinu.sr Goldie
vinu.sr
vinu.sr

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by asr2kkg

Originally posted by asr2kkg

the 200+ people you have mentioned are going to be jobless because of Gul. So no its not wrong to bash her. those who know what really happened will know this.

And you are among those people who know what really happened? Confused

unfortunately yes I am. But I trust this person more than I trust the others on this forum saying multiple things. so i know what really happened. and i dont think i want you to believe this. And try as i may I am not able to keep away from posts like these defending Gul because it hurts when you know the truth. I know that there will always be people supporting Gul. I dont hate her. I hate the way she has treated this whole thing and I hate that they have manipulated the fans of Barun to achieve what they wanted.

Whatever you heard you believe thats the truth. But it could be possible that you don't know some other facts.

Well barun has come up with an official note and are you saying that its not reliable? I normally trust whatever official confirmation they give. All the other sources of info are shaded with their own bias. Yesterday you only told me that the PH's secret spy in the forum is biased. So it might be possible that your source is biased. 

Well based on such allegations, its absolutely not fair to abuse a person. 

i believe his official statement...every single thing is true...he needs a break...we all need a break actually from all this off-screen drama...and the part he says "credit for the show goes to Gul"...he is 100% right...the credit for the success goes to Gul. she created this show. i am not denying her the credit. but what is happening now - the credit for that also goes to Gul. she is the maker. she is the destroyer.

if you had read my posts yesterday you would have also read that the secret spies of PH are doing this for money and we are doing this for love for the show and the lead pair.  because thats the truth and she is actually doing it because she has been paid to do that...well at least until TODAY that was her job...

some people cannot do everything that they are demanded to as part of the job. at one point they say "I quit".

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree07

Oyster IF-Sizzlerz
Oyster
Oyster

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aditi_arshi

u r right
Gul is mahaanDead

Ya i know Embarrassed

Me too knows she's mahaan. Who else would let her actor go make a movie and return at his convenience?! So yes Ms. Khan, you're too mahaan for a dailysoap producer.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89Siri22rini_katsree07

.Sandal. IF-Rockerz
.Sandal.
.Sandal.

Ehy all of sudden he need break and that too long one.
Its guls baby and lead is taking break long one shouldnt she be worried for this
somewhere it has to be her fault that he is leaving without any major reasin. Break is stupid excuse he has family he has responsiblity of wife. If he was tired nd needed much deserve break he could have take one week off or two week off no big deal but longish break u dnt remember zee news he is under cintract he cnt speak nd this all shit proves she was right.

He isnt signing any new project just relaxing doing nothing. This isnt proper reaason for long break!!!!!.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zooni.bluesree07

Breeeezy IF-Dazzler
Breeeezy
Breeeezy

Oh boy am I glad to see the forum has a heart too !!

But i guess it melts only for women !! LOL 

zooni.bluesree07

Oyster IF-Sizzlerz
Oyster
Oyster

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

And that goes to page 1.

Aww. Thankoo, Sree.

Archana89sree07

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siri22

Sree07 - Thanks so much for this post. Much needed in this insane forum. 

What is wrong with people? Calling the woman b*** and what not? And why aren't the mods closing such topics?Barun himself credited Gul for the success of the show and if he doesn't harbor any ill will against her who are we to bash her and call her names?

And NO Sarun-No IPK. What the heck does that mean? Why should SI and others suffer just because Barun's unhappy or leaving? Is Barun born yday? He wants a break for whatever reason so I'd say LET HIM GO. No actor is irreplaceable. 

Give the story a leap with a matured khushi and another guy wooing her. What's wrong in getting married a second time? 

Hi Siri, 

I think, people just needed some target to vent out their frustration. But it has been crossing limits i guess .

No sarun, no ipk - I personally feel bad to see that barun is leaving. But I am against closing the show without giving it a chance. They can try a leap in time...another pair or anything. But why to shut the shop because of one actor quitting. Not fair.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

julieariwalasanju01Archana89Siri22zooni.blueOyster

Go to top