Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Gul, You deserve a better audience (Page 11)

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi_arshi

u r right
Gul is mahaanDead

Ya i know Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_katOyster

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree07

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ddds

Yeah Gul has given nice characters like MAAN,GEET my first fav MAAN.

Now ARNAV nd KHUSHI..but the prblm of thm is they can't make the storyline consistent i think its the problm of every indian show.

Agree. Telly serials as far as I know, they start with a solid story, but they alter it here and there depending on the audience response. I think inconsistency is there everywhere, but ipk turned out to be a phenomenon and so the expectations became too high. so when it faltered it became a global crisis. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89rini_katBearNaNa

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi122

Originally posted by CDlove

Originally posted by Oyster

Thank you for making the only sane post. I refuse to believe anything against Gul Khan. The writer said that this show was her fantasy. The writer was not convinced by the story but Gul supported it until she see her dream turn into a reality.

Sanaya screamed that the award goes to Gul Khan at SPA. That shows how much she loves the woman. So there's no way on earth that today SI would be crying due to Gul.

Barun said without hesitation that all the credit goes to Gul Khan. Oh so he was under pressure? Gul might have sent assassins to his home if he didn't say that!

I seriously fail to understand the level of stupidity on this forum at times. Someone from timbaktu comes and posts inside stories that are not known to the real-life news reporters who probably spend their days outside the sets and even the actors themselves. Then you see a mob supporting the post and believing everything as truth carved on stone. I wonder if people have brains to think..

The producers made Daljeet, a side character, stay on the show and they wouldn't force out the male lead now?! Am I out of my mind to believe such crap?

Gul needs to become Ekta Kapoor and make her audience realize that it's she who runs the show, not the actors. 

Looking at the kind of insults hurled at her, I really hope Gul continues the show with or without Barun. Even if Sanaya opts out tomorrow, she should still continue! To tell you the bitter truth, IPK with its "hottest jodi" on earth has low trps for a Starplus show.  So yes in terms of business, it's not doing an incredibly amazing job.  Gul should revamp the script and add saas bahu spice to it to make it a TRP garner. And then she should come out to say this: To the hell with those viewers who thought I was nothing without my lead actor and this is my response to their insults!

With her new show Qubool Hai, Gul has proved yet again that it is not the actors who make her success but it is she who makes her actors successful.  QH proves that the ability to create an incredibly amazing show is part of Gul's genetic makeup, bas!
she is someone who lies and miscommunicates to fans ...thinks that fans wishes can be disregarded and she can hold her to her whims and fancies...just sick ...compeletely and absoultely sick !!! and see what she does with QH audience now...

Mahi, she might be wrong on many occations but why should we stoop to such a degrading level by hurling abuses, curses and humiliations? She doesn't deserve to be called a cheap woman who needs be stoned and rot in hell (according to some of the people here)
This is beyond any civilized limit of protest

One can protest, but with a some humility please.
Hiru...firstly...Hi How are you,

secondly, I don't know this stone her business

But I am really upset with her way of doing things...

and am more upset with the secret service posts saying everyone on IF is so dumb...she is still sending ppl. to lie on IF ( Kushboo post)...

there is still no respect or humilty...if only she had handled the situation better none of this would have happened...

Im doing good Mahi. Thank you.

I agree she made a lot of professional mistakes. all im saying is we should protest her actions in a more civilized way.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89Mahi122rini_katsree07

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Sree07 - Thanks so much for this post. Much needed in this insane forum. 

What is wrong with people? Calling the woman b*** and what not? And why aren't the mods closing such topics?Barun himself credited Gul for the success of the show and if he doesn't harbor any ill will against her who are we to bash her and call her names?

And NO Sarun-No IPK. What the heck does that mean? Why should SI and others suffer just because Barun's unhappy or leaving? Is Barun born yday? He wants a break for whatever reason so I'd say LET HIM GO. No actor is irreplaceable. 

Give the story a leap with a matured khushi and another guy wooing her. What's wrong in getting married a second time? 

asha...sree07

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

Great post Sree

Yes Gul has made a 100 mistakes...many foot and mouth blunders and so on. But to degrade her to such a low level so you can victimize Barun and make people feel sorry for him... is just plain wrong on so many levels. 

She forced Barun to QUIT: He was thinking of quitting two months ago... people need to get real. 

Why would a production house give their main lead who is 50% of their USP days off to make a movie... WHY, just so that they could MAKE him quit in the end ? 

I wonder what the actor in question would think of all this

Edited by asha... - 09 November 2012 at 1:47pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

saya312Archana89Siri22prathikrizooni.blueS.Stephyrini_katsree07

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by CDlove

Thank you for making this post. How people can be this vile and spew venom on a fellow human being, that too without any solid evidence for the said claims is beyond me.
This is what people are reduced to when they dont get what they want ; uncivilized barbaric tyrants.

True that. I am just tired of kill gul anthem. She deserved more.
Why is the PH lying...just tell me that...and not communicating properly...

Mahi, just relax and think the below points.

which PH want to stop a show which gives them lakhs of rupees revenue per month basis?
Which PH want to introduce a sloppy track and tarnish its own image considering the fact that they are soon gonna have tie up other chanels?
Which PH will come in between ego clashes with an actor and stake the jobs of 200+ people? Will those people work for them ever again?
Why should barun lie in a public platform? He himself said he never lie.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89sho-shweetprathikriSiri22NishitaraoCDloverini_katOyster

sho-shweet IF-Dazzler
sho-shweet
sho-shweet

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
a sensible post finally:):)...people r really delusional:(:(

zooni.bluesree07

Go to top