Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GodhuliLogon thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sree07

Ya i am inclined to watch the other baby considering the awesome way she weaved the magical love story called arhi, about which we are moving hell and heavens now. 

me 2.. :) but this time Im way too prepared with no high expectations and no attachments
Edella17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sreee...The only sane post in this forum...I refuse to believe anything against Gul...She can never be anything which she has been accused off in the past few days...The people on this forum need to get their heads checked or sign up in a mental institute asap 
Pashna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Leaving IPK is entirely baruns choice..no one can force an adult..that too the most popular male in TV to quit a job or stay. Barun is bored becoz of his restless nature and he is not used to shows that run longer as his previous ones were short lived. He wants a break to experiment in movies and wants to keep his fan base and hence the dialogue taking a break instead of saying quitting. Cvs are also responsible for screwing up the script and making the arhi magic fade but barun drama is created by barun himself and no point in blaming gul or anyone for this.
bangles thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A very sane post. 😊

We  have no way of knowing what truly goes on behind the scenes.

However, on this  forum I can only see panic, over reaction, name calling, insults, blame, disrespect ...and  all things unhealthy and negative.

I really find it hard to believe that Gul is capable of all the things she is accused of. I have always imagined her to be  like one of us- professional, sensible , open minded and someone who likes do do their job well. I have no evidence  to change this view of her.

I hope when this storm blows over and the dust settles,   more people  will see sense!

Edited by bangles - 11 years ago
faheema thumbnail
awesum post friend...i agree wid you completely... ðŸ˜Š
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well said...we are tunnel visioned...
Fandom has turned a blind eye to the obvious...
I wish BS all the very best in life...but feel miserable for SI who has put in so much hard work for this show along with BS...she goes totally overlooked...though ppl are craving for Arhi but still truth remains is Sanaya lose her job without any fault of hers...
During kidnap track Sanay alone carried on the show but never got her recognition...fandom wants only Barun...
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Lhethal.Me

The basic crux of the story is done with! What was she supposed to do? Rope in aliens, get Arnav Khushi have memory loss and fall in love all over again? Or were you thinking that the pace of the show was supposed to be slower
6 months- bumping into each other.
6 months- eye locks
6 months- dupatta flies
6 months- she stumbles and he holds
6 months- she smiles
6 months- he smiles back
6 months- their marriage day
6 months- their consummation???

And then maybe Gul should have brought in 2 more generations just to show how HAWT Sobti'll look even when he ages...RIGHT?

Some of you are amusing! Real amusing.

^^ And I'd like to add one more thing... the title of the show is 'iss pyaar ko kya naam doon?' and I think now the pyaar has got a naam. Even the tagline of 'nafrat paas aane na de, mohabbat door jaane na de' is over... if the CVs create some other MU to bring another cycle of nafrat-mohabbat, it would just be repetition of the tracks.

And this kind of exhaustion of the main story after some duration is not just unique to 4lion shows but is quite common in many other shows.
rozy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Among all this please tell me which one makes gul , a dark witch?

Well, the very fact that she couldnt take care of her baby! She ignored it and then killed it only to start with another baby of hers .. When someone creates something big , they automatically get the responsibility of handling it with respect and respect other peoples feelings that get attached to that idea. Clearly she failed to do that with every show of hers .. yes she gave a concept but if she couldnt handle it no more , then , out of responsibility she should have admitted and perhaps sold the show to a different PH. That would have let her off the hook. But she rather chose to play with the emotions of thousands of viewers thinking we are dumb ducks !

All my responses to you are marked in Red .
Edited by rozy - 11 years ago
asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: samirao

GUL CREATED A EVIL SCRIPT , IN WITCH , ARNAV WILL MARRY SHITTY , AND LEAVE KHUSHI .

BARUN REFUSED TO THAT SCRIPT , AND THAT'S WHY PH AND GUL KICK HIM OUT , ABOUT HIS INTERVIEW HE IS FORCED TO GIVE THAT INTERVIEW,
SINCE BARUN REFUSED THATS WHY THE CHANGE THE  TRACK , AND NOW SHITTY IS EXPOSED , 
REMEMBER MADHRA  NAIK SAID ON TELE BUZZ IF DIRECTOR AND FANS LIKE MY ROLE  IT WILL GO ON AND ON AND ON

Excuse me...Barun was thinking of leaving two months ago...why else would such a script be made...Look at the facts !

Barun is no victimized knight and shining armour...this is the real world !
zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: asha...

Excuse me...Barun was thinking of leaving two months ago...why else would such a script be made...Look at the facts !

Barun is no victimized knight and shining armour...this is the real world !

yeah barun is leaving for movie SP wont lie