Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fairylights26 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
We all love you GUL no matter what at the end of the day it's ur Show nobody could do more justice to it than you😊
march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
watever the reason i don't know gul thing but while i started watching ipkknd my frds told me all about geet i just told them to chill its just a show...one of my frds even told me i'll wait when u'll say i told u so...she even told me not to get so involve with ipkknd as it will surely get a bad end mark my wrds thats wat she says and yep she was damn right...
so tell me urself history repeating itself atleast geet had a better end...
for me sarun is the best if one is left to play hide n seek again with emotions then i better watch ekta kapoor shows at least i know her show survive till 3 to 5 years.
gul khan prodections is the end for me...don't waste time n money watching quobool hain at my place its a TABOO and ARJUN also
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
👏 Bang on buddy.l. Much needed
lrlpam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
The sanest post in this forum! Barun giving credit to gul is wrong,abhaas praising gul is wrong,sanz thanking gul is wrong so who r right?? Some random spoiler givers who think life is a TV serial n r finding conspiracy in everything! Making someone a villain to make some1 else a hero! Some posts were so unbelievably lunatic that i initially thought they were joking,what with gul making sanz do cheap acts n making BS cry...they r kids or what?! gul admitted that she is paying more attention to her new baby cz shez directing it,that doesn't mean she wants to kill her other babies! I admit IPK execution has been bad but the reason y the show is in this pathetic situation today is not just the CVS but the audience too,they brought abt remarriage n ended IPK there resulting in this track. It's not gul but fanatic fans who hv made barun feel so pressurised n ill,talk of suicide notes! Gul is just a CV not a henchman,how can she FORCE mature,independent grownups when even SP doesn't have that kinda control on its actors?!
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
 Gul has proved yet again that it is not the actors who make her success but it is she who makes her actors successful.

^^ SO true !! 

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
sree sree sree 

trhanks for that post!!!!!!

barun or no barun i want want want the show to run atleast for a year more :) replace him i say !

Gul is not eta and so she has never taken tough stands to replace daljeet or force her with her bump n now people are taking advantage of her
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pacsun

As they say - change is the one constant. Yes, we loved Gul back then, but not anymore. WIth reason. We have watched the downward spiral of the show and how the actors are quitting en masse. We have seen how the show was undermined and characters systematically butchered.

At the risk of sounding irrarional - in my eyes, Gul is responsible for the mess today. My feelings for her are very strongly NEGATIVE. No applogies.

Totally second u...👏

I blame her too for every crap that is happening right now. If she was the one who created this magic...y is she spoiling everything right now ?! She did the same with her previous popular show on Star One...!! Lot of fans were upset then with the way things turned around...n lot of ppl have complaints against her now . 
prathikri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sensible post from the time this drama has started. 👍🏼

I would only say too much drooling and blind faith in one person has resulted in bashing GUL
nerina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You and Gul compliment one another far away from here ..Her storyline these days are for your types but very recognizable as to who made us watch this crap track.  
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
its so sad to hear so many harsh words .. but I can understand its coming from too much frustrated fanz..

But always thanks to her .. and we should.. only for her fandom got to see two magical Jodi of this TV .. Arshi and Maneet..
no one ever can deny this ..

For Gul only i got to see them..