Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anju.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sree07

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#330000">People can air their views\criticise PH\BS\SP or even me for making this topic. I do not even care. But there is a level. Once they stoop below that level its disgusting.</font>

ok so sanaya doesn't matter ryt????
Summer_Rain thumbnail
i agree with u..i love this post..basically i dont want to abuse her its her who made this JODI the story we are now mad for..her story made the cast popular...i know she is at fault too but she isnt alone..fault is at both sides...
rini_kat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This bashing Gul jst getting on  nerves.It crossed all levels...After all she is the creator of this epic lovestory and its characters...It is ridiculous to hold all blame to Gul when we don't know anything but everyone claiming to know more than the concerned parties itself in the fiasco...Here the lead is leaving the show for his own personal reasons...What will she do... As far as I know they were negotiating since 2 months... If things do not work out.what will she do... It is hard to digest that she is intentionally trying to butcher the show which gave her so much revenue and money jst for some other show that too on some other channel that too not GEC topper channel...It is natural tendency to nurture and care new thing more... When a mother gives birth to a second child she cares that second child more during its initial stages that doesn't mean that she is deliberately neglecting or trying to kill her first child...
                      Only fault lies in this PH is the management capablity and their interaction with media and fans... Being a new PH their inexperience shows in this total fiasco... that resulted in this blaming mess...I think its high time for PH  to learn frm this mess  not to stoop to anyone's demands or hamper the storyline at anyones cost...
NAFISA09 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pmgsk

I don't care who left whom and why !! Truth is Barun is quitting and it is alright for him to move on!! Change is the only constant thing !! All the concerned  parties maybe equally at fault ... no point in blaming or cursing anyone be it woman or man !!

I don't want anyone to be bashed for the situation and that includes Gul and Barun as well !!
And as for show continuing without Barun I don't give a damn about it , it doesn't matter what happens with it ...I was here for Barun/ASR/ArShi and will quit the show and forum once he quits !!

i agree wid ur post... u have written my mind.. Thank u... 😊
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: lazylad8-FauZi

Gul is to be blamed, she starts off well then lets it sink, she did the same to Geet, now IPK and next is Qabool Hai...just wait and watch!!!!!!

The basic crux of the story is done with! What was she supposed to do? Rope in aliens, get Arnav Khushi have memory loss and fall in love all over again? Or were you thinking that the pace of the show was supposed to be slower
6 months- bumping into each other.
6 months- eye locks
6 months- dupatta flies
6 months- she stumbles and he holds
6 months- she smiles
6 months- he smiles back
6 months- their marriage day
6 months- their consummation???

And then maybe Gul should have brought in 2 more generations just to show how HAWT Sobti'll look even when he ages...RIGHT?

Some of you are amusing! Real amusing.
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mahi122

you can also keep your opinion to yourself...Barun is an actor..the PH's media handling has been horrible and they are being crticized for that...Gul is the producer...she leaked stuff to Zee news...at that time we all were supporting her...but the PH is responsible for this mess...

mahi,
there you are, absolutely, and more over, under no circumstances, a production house of a leading show will post in a public forum like this that they ran out of ideas as the marriage happened nothing more to add, if they feel so either they will end it or continue with their story discussion and work on it.  It is indirectly indicating that they dont want to continue the show, they had to stoop down this level,  as unlike any of their show, they had to face a tough time with the channel as  were not allowing the show to end. This was quite unexpected for Gul to face the consequences, I feel even giving him the leave to shoot, was in expectation that once barun goes on shoot, slowly they can pull  on towards the end of the show  to start QH, as the new baby was already on floors as untitled soap  to be launched in  Zee tv.  
sana535 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dis is nt 1st time she did to her show fans and again trying to do dat vid us ...still hw mny times fans should suffer...????
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: saalu1

she only deserves bashers.. she better rot in hell

And you need to be locked in with Rebbeca Black on a effin' friday! 🤪
Jeez! Grow up, will you? This is just a show...Not some matter of life and death!
-MKB- thumbnail
Sree 🤗
Calm down dear...

And as far as I am concerned..I believe that there are two sides of coin...
There is surely something going off screen
But till the time it is declared publicly by some one trustworthy from the set.
Can we all just mind our language ...

I agree even I was mad at 4lions and gul due to the negligence of tracks and their poor PR skills but that doesn't mean I will go on abusing people whom I don't even know...

And yes I am upset due to the fact that Sobti is quitting or taking a break...

ArhiIPKKND thumbnail
ah ...finally a sane post...wish barun the best...if it is the right decision or not ...it 's his decision , his responsibility...change is inevitable...we should accept it...and move on ...with dignity and our intellect intact...

in all this i pity sanaya and all those involved with ipkknd bcos their livelihood is in jeopardy bcos of all this emotional chaos...

guys...chill...it's a show on tv...get a grip...and lay off the abusive language...no matter who it is addressed to...

whatever happens...thanks for the beautiful memories barun , sanaya , gul & everyone involved...it was a great ride while it lasted...IPKKND as we know it and love it...❤️