Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
u r right
Gul is mahaan🤢
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: _WASIM_

couldn't agree more and don't forget Karma is bitch..

true wasim...
CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Mahi122

she is someone who lies and miscommunicates to fans ...thinks that fans wishes can be disregarded and she can hold her to her whims and fancies...just sick ...compeletely and absoultely sick !!! and see what she does with QH audience now...

Mahi, she might be wrong on many occations but why should we stoop to such a degrading level by hurling abuses, curses and humiliations? She doesn't deserve to be called a cheap woman who needs be stoned and rot in hell (according to some of the people here)
This is beyond any civilized limit of protest

One can protest, but with a some humility please.
sree07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahi122

I think she has got a much better audience than she deserves... in fact I am sure there will be a day soon when she will not have any work...and her PH will go out of business...may be that day she will stop sending scouts to mislead fans and lie to her audience...

And my main post has the same question...Why are we so mean to her now? ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by: CDlove

Mahi, she might be wrong on many occations but why should we stoop to such a degrading level by hurling abuses, curses and humiliations? She doesn't deserve to be called a cheap woman who needs be stoned and rot in hell (according to some of the people here)
This is beyond any civilized limit of protest

One can protest, but with a some humility please.

Hiru...firstly...Hi How are you,

secondly, I don't know this stone her business

But I am really upset with her way of doing things...

and am more upset with the secret service posts saying everyone on IF is so dumb...she is still sending ppl. to lie on IF ( Kushboo post)...

there is still no respect or humilty...if only she had handled the situation better none of this would have happened...
Edited by Mahi122 - 11 years ago
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: aditi_arshi

<font size="3">u r right</font>

<font size="3">Gul is mahaan🤢</font>

even akshay,abhas,barun said this
sree07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Oyster

Thank you for making the only sane post. I refuse to believe anything against Gul Khan. The writer said that this show was her fantasy. The writer was not convinced by the story but Gul supported it until she saw her dream turn into a reality.

Sanaya screamed that the award goes to Gul Khan at SPA. That shows how much she loves the woman. So there's no way on earth that today SI would be crying due to Gul.

Barun said without hesitation that all the credit goes to Gul Khan. Oh so he was under pressure? Gul might have sent assassins to his home if he didn't say that!

I seriously fail to understand the level of stupidity on this forum at times. Someone from timbaktu comes and posts inside stories that are not known to the real-life news reporters who probably spend their days outside the sets and even the actors themselves. Then you see a mob supporting the post and believing everything as truth carved on stone. I wonder if people have brains to think..

The producers made Daljeet, a side character, stay on the show and they would force out the male lead now?! Am I out of my mind to believe such crap?

Gul needs to become Ekta Kapoor and make her audience realize that it's she who runs the show, not the actors. 

Looking at the kind of insults hurled at her, I really hope Gul continues the show with or without Barun. Even if Sanaya opts out tomorrow, she should still continue! To tell you the bitter truth, IPK with its "hottest jodi" on earth has low trps for a Starplus show.  So yes in terms of business, it's not doing an incredibly amazing job.  Gul should revamp the script and add saas bahu spice to it to make it a TRP garner. And then she should come out to say this: To the hell with those viewers who thought I was nothing without my lead actor and this is my response to their insults!

With her new show Qubool Hai, Gul has proved yet again that it is not the actors who make her success but it is she who makes her actors successful.  QH proves that the ability to create an incredibly amazing show is part of Gul's genetic makeup, bas!

And that goes to page 1.
Socklet thumbnail
Yeah Gul has given nice characters like MAAN,GEET my first fav MAAN.

Now ARNAV nd KHUSHI..but the prblm of thm is they can't make the storyline consistent i think its the problm of every indian show.
sree07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: CDlove

Thank you for making this post. How people can be this vile and spew venom on a fellow human being, that too without any solid evidence for the said claims is beyond me.

This is what people are reduced to when they dont get what they want ; uncivilized barbaric tyrants.

True that. I am just tired of kill gul anthem. She deserved more.
sree07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditi_arshi

u r right

Gul is mahaan🤢

Ya i know ðŸ˜³