Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
u will be bashed non-stop dear coz u have tried to humanise themodern-day ravan for these people. dont u know its such a big offence?
vandana1965 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR TELEVISION WHEN FIZOOL HAI COMES ON.
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
while we may be angry at her decisions or lack of communications skills, its never ok to malign her with name calling. She is a woman, and deserves to be treated with dignity. 

humor, sarcasm is fine, but no serious allegations please, we dont know the entire truth, and should not  pass summary judgments
Edited by serialjunkie - 11 years ago
Breeeezy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sree07

People can air their views\criticise PH\BS\SP or even me for making this topic. I do not even care.  But there is a level. Once they stoop below that level its disgusting.

The problem is no one has defined that level!!  If someone would have defined that definite permissible level we would not have been seeing Barun bashing posts day and night in this forum and maybe the forum would have been a better place than it always was - 'PATHETIC'!!
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SaraJL

She is to be blamed.
Where was she when this whole damn news rumour started?, if she cared a bit about her show, she would have said something to clear the confusion.
As for Barun saying all credit goes to Gul! Oh, really? What about other people???
If I am not wrong 4Lions posted this massive Open Letter to fans during Arnav's kidnapping track that Sarun are not the only reason behind the success or something like that, whole crew is involved From producers to actors. What ever happened to that now?
Credit shouldn't go to Gul alone, if it wasn't for brilliant acting of everyone, and hard work of whole crew IPK wouldn't be that good. Most of all SARUN chemistry is the reason of such massive popularity.
I don't know what happened between both parties, but there is something def wrong because none of them wants to tell us anything.

If she is good, then why she can't come out of her slumber and tell us what exactly went wrong behind closed doors that she spilled to reporter??? why is she silent?
If she can tell that reporter who wasn't even a fan, then why can't she tell fans??? Fans actually care about this show.
I respect your opinion, but I don't agree with this fully.

i agree fully, because the early discussion of QH (untitled at that time) was there during barun's announcement to go for movie shoot,  and just within one or two weeks there was an article that 4lions is producing a new show for Zee Tv (zee tv's website) so i feel in order to play game, she purposely gave barun 45 days leave to shoot so that she can manipulate later.  Because seeing her past history, i dont believe her that she can be so considerate 

Edited by laksh65 - 11 years ago
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: SaraJL

She is to be blamed.
Where was she when this whole damn news rumour started?, if she cared a bit about her show, she would have said something to clear the confusion.
As for Barun saying all credit goes to Gul! Oh, really? What about other people???
If I am not wrong 4Lions posted this massive Open Letter to fans during Arnav's kidnapping track that Sarun are not the only reason behind the success or something like that, whole crew is involved From producers to actors. What ever happened to that now?
Credit shouldn't go to Gul alone, if it wasn't for brilliant acting of everyone, and hard work of whole crew IPK wouldn't be that good. Most of all SARUN chemistry is the reason of such massive popularity.
I don't know what happened between both parties, but there is something def wrong because none of them wants to tell us anything.

If she is good, then why she can't come out of her slumber and tell us what exactly went wrong behind closed doors that she spilled to reporter??? why is she silent?
If she can tell that reporter who wasn't even a fan, then why can't she tell fans??? Fans actually care about this show.
I respect your opinion, but I don't agree with this fully.

Thanks for disagreeing respectfully. not many does that.

Credit goes to whom?

GH says it goes to the crew_ actors...
Barun says it goes to gul...
Sanaya says the credit of arhi goes to gul...
I say the credit goes to ipk team...

Different people different opinions. If barun says so, its his opinions why are we getting irritated. You can give the credit to the whole crew as your opinion.

PH's silence

Just because PH is silent we can conclude that they were wrong. There might be different reasons behind the silence. Well I do not know. They are pretty much experts in creating trouble for themselves. But not much into clearing the air i guess. My point is silence is not a license to abuse them.
vinu.sr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

And you are among those people who know what really happened? ðŸ˜•

unfortunately yes I am. But I trust this person more than I trust the others on this forum saying multiple things. so i know what really happened. and i dont think i want you to believe this. And try as i may I am not able to keep away from posts like these defending Gul because it hurts when you know the truth. I know that there will always be people supporting Gul. I dont hate her. I hate the way she has treated this whole thing and I hate that they have manipulated the fans of Barun to achieve what they wanted.
sree07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: samirao

IF THERE IS IS NO    SARUN  NO IPKKND , THATS IT

NOBODY IS IN CONDITION TO SAY ANY THING BAD ABOUT AL MIGHTY GUL,
BARUN , AKSHAY ABHASS 
CUZ SHE IS THE PRODUCER , POWER OF MONEY

What we see now is power of cyber bullying.
Check FB and twitter pages to see it. ðŸ˜†
Cassiefinora thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

🤗 dear.

Even I agree Archana, the PH has been careless with IPK. But they do not deserve such intense hatred. This mindless bashing may actually end up creating distance between Actors and PH. Well who wants to be abused in a public forum.

The PH was careless at the same time way more lenient towards actors as well. they changed the trach for barun\DB. Now when thinkgs are ulta, we blame them. ðŸ˜•

🤗
honestly speaking the show's immense success was too much for them to handle..may be lack of experience...
I doubt whether even BS knows about his fan following..considering him not being in any social networking sites and all..
edit-OMG OMG I cant stop laughing out loud after reading one of the trending topics of the forum..!!!barun should be nominated for nobel peace prize by the looks of it

Edited by Archana89 - 11 years ago
sree07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aa123.80

This is actually the first sensible post I've read on this forum in the last few days.

This whole theory about Gul "plotting" against Barun, him being forced to leave, "crying on sets", trying to save the show is such a load of crap. Gul must be missing her screws if she decided to "plot" against the actor playing the most popular character of HER OWN SHOW. Does anybody even have a proper source for all these Gul Khan rumours??? NO. But still, it's HER fault.

He made a decision to quit for his career, it's as simple as that.  Even if Barun is praising Gul, it's cause she "threatened" him to... Like W*F? Is she insane or what? Knowing the wrath she'd invite upon herself fron the super obsessed fans of this show, she'd seriously be crazy to do something like that. And I doubt Barun is in a position to be "threatened" or bullied like that.
I can't believe the theories doing the rounds...

Thanks dear. 

Acc. me its a vivid imagination of a poor soul who is depressed with the news of barun leaving the show. Or else barun would have sued gul by now. 

Barun has taken a decision and I think he is standing by it like a man. People just weave around stories to gather sympathy. 

Well Personally I like a ambitious sobti who has moved on in his career than a crying sobti who is tilting at windmills ðŸ˜†