Gul, You deserve a better audience - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by saalu1

she only deserves bashers.. she better rot in hell

👏

May god fulfil your wishes as he deems fit. I have nothing else to say.
I agree.

I have liked and enjoyed watching this show, which was created by Gul/ 4Lions. But that doesn't mean I am a Gul phan. As a matter of fact, I do feel Gul was wrong to have let this show and its story go downhill after one point. I do feel she has shifted her focus on her new show while letting this show go downhill in terms of storyline. But that doesn't mean I will go about hurling abuses at a real live person I haven't even met.

I refuse to believe that thread which states that Gul, someone associated with a relatively new PH is able to go agianst SP, the no 1 channel and create a 'crappy' track inspite of the channel's disapproval esp when said channel is supposed to be the one approving tracks of all shows. And I definitely do not believe all that was said in that thread about Gul going to the extent of harassing an actor working in her show.

I really think Barun wanting to take a break (for whatever reason) is ultimately his decision. As a matter of fact, it was the PH that let him take his long leave for doing the movie. Now too they seem to letting Barun take his long undefinite break. Anyways, whatever all this offscreen drama might be (which we probably don't even know completely), I think it just doesn't reflect nicely on people if they would actually hurl abuses and curses at some person like this.

Edited by S.Stephy - 11 years ago
Originally posted by BigIPKKNDFan

Feel free to watch all her shows.

Just be prepared for the cyclone that she has created to end IPK.

Ya i am inclined to watch the other baby considering the awesome way she weaved the magical love story called arhi, about which we are moving hell and heavens now. 
Originally posted by Erika1

The issue is, she isn't the only one that makes the decision about the show, this is what the forum needs to understand, its never a one man/woman decision. Its a team, so I think that the team should be blamed for the downfall, if some argues that the male-lead thanked her for the success, then I can say that doesn't mean she alone is responsible for the success of the show, because hey lets be honest.
It's the lead-couple that made this show a success and their portrayal of a beautiful love story scripted by that person and company (ie. the creative TEAM)

Nice post Sree.

Yes Erika. I do not see any logic in targeting a person for the downfall of the show. Its just not fair. Some where everyone has erred. Why try to put blame on one person.
Originally posted by mishachwdhury

she is getting what she deserves

ya accolades from barun for creating ipk. I think she deserves it.😉
Originally posted by Archana89

Everyone and that includes me is not against gul..here are some posts which reflect the same idea..
Logic does not allow me to bash her without substantial proofs..old habits you see..!!!
But no harm in polishing their PR skills..!!!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3282753
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3282590

Hi archana... I am not saying that they are 4saints. But bashing has to have a limit and sense. Isn't it? 
 CVs is not equal to Gul. Its a team. 
No matter how upset the fans are, they should really control their language..and such posts should not be entertained.. 
If somebody had used such harsh words against their favorite actors would these fans tolerate?  the post and and post maker would be thrown out of the forum in minutes..
End of the day, IPK is just a TV show.. 
Originally posted by priya_dreams

sorry to say but after that post on behind the curtain, i can only bash GUL and 4lions ...
and i am feeling sorry for this show we loved, but she decided otherwise

but yes, no one should stoop low in criticizing !!!

and 4lions have already shown their true colours on forum32 in IPk and as well as in other forum !!

hi priya...I do not know what happened in forum32. But the post behind the curtains its def not from khushboo. Her writing style is different.  We still do not know the truth. Judging and bashing her for no solid proof that too in such a low way is not fair. Thats my point.
I never used to bash PH but always loved thm but in this case i bashed her but aftr abhaas's tweet n barun's statement i think i was Wrong!

Sorry Gul..!
One of the very few sensible posts I have read today..I dont understand what drives people to start behaving in such a way,is it group mentality or plain immaturity..I am just appalled withh people coming up with their own theories,forming assumptions wihtout any basis.A lot of people posting here really need to grow up...