Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ChurailMukhi

Already prepared. πŸ˜ƒ Not getting attached to this show and dont think there will be the kind of craze for QH as there was for..ahem...the other 2 shows anyway. Low expectations of PH also helps.πŸ˜†

πŸ˜‰

hey btw, arent you the one who got selected for best VM? did you make more?
Edited by serialjunkie - 11 years ago
serialjunkie thumbnail
waisay i got to say this - this is my first show watching KSG and i like what i am seeing. call me a sucker for muscles but no fangirling from me, just distant admiration.
zara-KSG-malik thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

sweet advice πŸ˜ƒbut the thing is most of us here are DMG fans and what as a DMG fan we have gone thru u can never have idea so we are well prepared for the worst of the worst πŸ˜†

lesson is learnt...no attachment with any fictional character or jodi, mummy papa bhai behan bua nani dadi 

Edited by zara-KSG-malik - 11 years ago
Meow123 thumbnail
i am like "once bitten twice shy" types nowadays, very low expectations from the production house, though i am loving this show, but already afraid of the ending.😭
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
My motto: I watch a show until the going is good and when storylines seem to be going downhill, I move onto other shows... I have done this with in case of many shows before this...
CyberOstrich thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow Sri Sri SJ ji is here!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Please Guys...Sri Sri SJ ji bahut gyaani hain...pliss to not be ignoring her 'satyavachans'πŸ‘πŸΌ

SJ..how long do you think will it take for you to start 'State of the Forum' here? I would not like to miss that auspicious occassion by any chance!

ps- i have no clue why i am here...cant make out the As from Zs here...let me go back to 'your' forum...lot of maal there. to dig in...

serialjunkie thumbnail
Originally posted by: CyberOstrich

Wow Sri Sri SJ ji is here!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Please Guys...Sri Sri SJ ji bahut gyaani hain...pliss to not be ignoring her 'satyavachans'πŸ‘πŸΌ

SJ..how long do you think will it take for you to start 'State of the Forum' here? I would not like to miss that auspicious occassion by any chance!

ps- i have no clue why i am here...cant make out the As from Zs here...let me go back to 'your' forum...lot of maal there. to dig in...

ha ha ha!! high fives dear!

State of the forum - should do that, here. i am waiting for this show to get acceleration soon. and when adoption is complete, i'd do it. i hope it works

- Gyani SJ turned renegade SJ
serialjunkie thumbnail
Originally posted by: zara-KSG-malik

sweet advice πŸ˜ƒbut the thing is most of us here are DMG fans and what as a DMG fan we have gone thru u can never have idea so we are well prepared for the worst of the worst πŸ˜†

lesson is learnt...no attachment with any fictional character or jodi, mummy papa bhai behan bua nani dadi 

DMG has a history too? hmmm, pm me please. i dont want to talk other shows here, but would love to know. 
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Originally posted by: serialjunkie

So it usually takes a year for us, but we thought this time around we will be proactive. we will do this before we run out of ideas.

alright? lets go

share your story ideas and send them to 4Lions before they run out of ideas on QH

Have you guys heard of petitions? No? they work, petition the team.

Be proactive so that the production house never runs out of ideas.

and please please please do NOT wish your leads to get MARRIED.

Because once the leads get married, its happily ever after and show is over. You don't believe me?

Visit forum32.com for more

The countdown has begun. One year, Asad Babu, one year mein thum aur Zoya bhi married ho jaoogay and the writers will need your help fans, in one year. 200 episodes or less

Let me clarify. This is not to rile any one up. Just saying preparation and self preservation for future.

Thank you for the advise but the thread was really not needed.
Unlike you we have full faith in the team of Qubool Hai.
Some of us have been ardent fans of the previous shows of the same PH and still we believe that every serial has a fate of its own.
S kindly keep such unwanted ideas to yourself.
If at a time we feel need for a petition we are sane and capable enough to do that.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!
WE can't enjoy a show worrying about the future ,so PLEASE LET US ENJOY THE SHOW AND THIS FORUM IN PEACE.
PS-No offense intended but advises with 2 threads on a much similar topic can irritate any QH fan.
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Originally posted by: zara-KSG-malik

sweet advice πŸ˜ƒbut the thing is most of us here are DMG fans and what as a DMG fan we have gone thru u can never have idea so we are well prepared for the worst of the worstπŸ˜†

I love you for this one Zara.
you are simply too good...
πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†