Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Barun is leaving. It's NO "Break" (Page 8)

Pashna IF-Dazzler
Pashna
Pashna

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Don't u think it's selfish to think the show shd end? What about sanaya and Daljit ? What if they want to continue and maybe ok with new lead? Others will loose their job too. Just becoz BS choose to leave doesn't mean sanaya shd quit too.

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pashna

Don't u think it's selfish to think the show shd end? What about sanaya and Daljit ? What if they want to continue and maybe ok with new lead? Others will loose their job too. Just becoz BS choose to leave doesn't mean sanaya shd quit too.

i love sanaya irani may be more than any one..just saying!
akshey deepali G.H already quit ,daljet is planning to leave so what is left? i don't want sanaya to work in a down the drain show where nothing is left to look forward nd where her character will be more destroyed by making her romance with some other guy destroying the whole past story , if arnav nd khushi would not be there then whats the point of ipk? same would be the case if sanaya was quitting..its really a time to end nd come back with season 2 later if possible!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

* Unnati *

memarathi Goldie
memarathi
memarathi

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Agreed
* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pashna

This time, it wasn't BS. It was the PH. I cannot explain everything again, since Iam sure you must've read various the topic on the forum , by various members & a few articles as well, talking about the internal politics going on. The Script was the problem. BS wasn't. That is the sole reason for fans to be asking for a decent end , rather than ruining it. Ofcourse Sanaya can stay , ofcourse Daljeet can stay ..but for what ? to be acting in a show that'd take a nose dive in a few days, with such a horrid change in the script ? and for a show that'd lose , two of it's supporting cast i.e Akshay & Deepali & one significant lead ? Khushi's already shown as a clown , well thanks to the writers ! We don't want the show now to turn into a laughing stock.

Sanaya has worked hard & put in efforts all this while. It's out of respect for her as well , that all of us think , the show should end. Would it be nice for her efforts being washed away in a matter of few months , when the show flops ? History says it. No show when a lead quits or is away works. Especially not a romantic show. Yeah ofcourse shows like Saathiya can & so can IPK i.e only if you wanna turn into into a  " Pati mar gaya & abla naari " type of a show.

Edited by * Unnati * - 10 November 2012 at 1:44am

meshas

marie2 Groupbie
marie2
marie2

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
seriously the show should end in happy note. Arshi is forever. Don't degrade their image.  Please end d show with our Arshi only Barun n Sanaya. We don't need any tom n dick to enter .  

Edited by marie2 - 10 November 2012 at 1:56am
thei-thei Newbie
thei-thei
thei-thei

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
It is really sad to see people playing the blame game here. Do you think any good will come out of it? Let us give credit to Gul and co. where it is due. They gave us a beautiful love story with beautiful characters to portray them. And the actors, Barun and Sanaya did a fabulous job to portray the lovers. I personally feel the show has run its course. There is no more story to tell now that the leads are married. The essence of the love story was the conflict the leads faced in the midst of the attraction towards each other. And the main source of conflict was supposed to be their past connection which the makers did not want to pursue anymore for reasons best known to them. So it was resolved in a few episodes, which I have to admit did let me down as a viewer. Anyways, my only request to Gul is to maybe try telling the story of these lovers, maybe in a new show with new characters for I would really like to see the love story as she has intended to show it.

Arshi.Sugi.IPK

lazylad8-FauZi IF-Dazzler
lazylad8-FauZi
lazylad8-FauZi

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Barun and Sanaya together otherwise no IPk!!!!!!

No offence to Sanaya...she's the captain of this ship, she wont abandon but Gul will ask her to leave next!!!

BARDWISHIKLA

* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
I hope it's clear now to people Confused

Bottomline - Barun is leaving. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OnepoundChicSunshine Girl

Go to top