Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Barun is leaving. It's NO "Break" (Page 7)

parusmiley IF-Rockerz
parusmiley
parusmiley

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
hmm so sad yar Cry why the form is soo silent today

deepti1906 Goldie
deepti1906
deepti1906

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
But he said in radio the talk show that he is taking a long break don't know how much long but would comeback when the storyline demands it...ConfusedConfused
* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iris

Sincere req to the TM...please post this msg. on FB n Twitter...n let's all collective to our bit to end this show on a high note...Btw thanx for posting the ids ...will get on that now...

Iam not active in FB or Twitter iris :( Else I'd have posted it there.

But anyone who thinks this needs to be posted in FB or Twitter,
please feel free to do that. Go ahead.
bijili Goldie
bijili
bijili

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Barun is definitely under pressure to give the statements he is,it is so obvious he is leaving.There is some problem and he is a scape goat but by god's grace he should get more wonderful projects.He has not assured at all and what does indefinite exteended break mean,he sounded so unsure & was speaking very cautious.So not Barun's fault,they are only actors and these PH have lot of money and power.
He is not a big wig of B'wood like Shahrukh/Salmaan so obviously they are just playing dirty at the actor's cost.STAR PLUS should interfere and doo something in favour of actor otherwise viewer's arent going to watch any Star programmes.
How can they play with the most loved actor of Tellywood.If they'v done this to him they can do to any actor and they are making a mockery of viewer's.WE ALL UNDERSTAND IT'S A GAME & WE ARE  WITH THE ACTORS WHETHER BARUN,AKSHAY /DEEPALI.LOVE THEM ALL,THEY ARE WONDERFUL PEOPLE ON & OFF SCREEN AND EVERY VIEWER OF IPKKND KNOWS IT . 
MastMalang IF-Sizzlerz
MastMalang
MastMalang

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Guys keep calling, mailing and tweeting SP.. do not stop this.. otherwise SP will think everyone has calmed down.. Please continue Mission Bombard SP

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

* Unnati *

Mihrimah IF-Sizzlerz
Mihrimah
Mihrimah

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by * Unnati *

Originally posted by tamy267

but he also said the duration of the break depends on the storyline.
I dont know why I want to believe his words.
I want to believe he is actually taking a break and he'll be back.
Sobti never lies...I trust him
may be i'm delusional...but I trust him n his words..he taught me to trust him

Tamy we all love Barun infinitely & unconditionally. That's why I understand you wanting to believe him. This is very hard for us to accept , but this is the harsh , harsh truth. I'd blindly follow my heart if I could ..blindly follow his words , but only to have a heartbreak tommorow ? We're being fooled. And ofcourse BS doesn't lie .. there is a difference between lying and being professional.

BS is a professional. He ain't returning. He's not. The " storyline " bit if you noticed in his interview ..the word sounded rushed & hurried. It seemed he was pushing himself to say  that , only to answer the RJ's question , quickly comin out of it. He didn't mean it. He didn't even have any future plans about the show , which he confessed himself when the RJ Raj , asked him that.

If we allow ourselves to get fooled now . IPK will be damned. SP would continue the show . PH would make it painfully intolerable , by making Khushi fall for the new guy & ArHi becoming a joke. We need to ACT now. We need to get them to end the show with ArHi and not anyone else.

That is ,if you as well believe that , No ArHi ( SaRun ) = No IPK.

what can I say ? may b I'm pacifying myself...aur roya nahin jaraha hai mujhse...sigh !  
loverofsarun Senior Member
loverofsarun
loverofsarun

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Yes i had da same feeling k hes leaving since he didnt assure us ... Im afraid that sp or ph might say.. Barun us on break and continue with stupid track and he never come back... Gishhh hope this doesnt happen...plz send them emails to End da showw ...and i have done it too and continue doing that...
OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
completely agree! lets demand a decent nd happy ending..we nd sarun deserve this at least! 
this forum has already become lazy .guys comon!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

* Unnati *

Go to top