Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Barun is leaving. It's NO "Break" (Page 6)

habs Goldie
habs
habs

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
I believe what you are saying about what's going on.  I have emailed Star Plus repeatedly
and said everything I can possibly think of to say.  Not sure if they read or even care
but I do know one thing: I won't watch this show anymore without both of the leads.

Oh and maybe a naive question but why doesn't Star Plus just tell people the truth?
If he's gone (which he is) say it.  Tell the fans what they want to know and then let
them decide if they will watch the show without him (not likely).  Why all of the lies,
secrets and platitudes??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

* Unnati *

* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by habs

I believe what you are saying about what's going on.  I have emailed Star Plus repeatedly
and said everything I can possibly think of to say.  Not sure if they read or even care
but I do know one thing: I won't watch this show anymore without both of the leads.

Oh and maybe a naive question but why doesn't Star Plus just tell people the truth?
If he's gone (which he is) say it.  Tell the fans what they want to know and then let
them decide if they will watch the show without him (not likely).  Why all of the lies,
secrets and platitudes??

Well SP wants the show to continue.They want BS to stay. That's merely the reason why they
don't want to & haven't made any official announcements as yet. They're still trying to intervene & bring the outcome in the favour of the fans. They're still trying maybe to keep BS tied to the show in some way or the other ..which is a genuine effort. But for the moment , BS has put the papers down & the truth , we all understand. They're still reluctant to make any official announcements as yet , as they're trying their best to fix this thing. 

Edited by * Unnati * - 09 November 2012 at 9:46pm
-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
maan lagye toh kuch bhi ho sakta hain
lets get to work ladies
habs Goldie
habs
habs

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by * Unnati *

Originally posted by habs

secrets and platitudes??

Well SP wants the show to continue.They want BS to stay. That's merely the reason why they
don't wanna to & haven't made any official announcements as yet. They're still trying to intervene & bring the outcome in the favour of the fans. They're still trying maybe to keep BS tied to the show in some way or the other ..which is a genuine effort. But for the moment , BS has put the papers down & the truth , we all understand. They're still reluctant to make any official announcements as yet , as they're trying their best to fix this thing. 

Thanks so much for your response and all of your efforts.  I hope it works out and if it doesn't
then  at least we can say that we tried; which is a lot more than the 4Lions did.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

* Unnati *

Mani.raizada IF-Rockerz
Mani.raizada
Mani.raizada

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
its better they end the show on a happy note...
will surely irritate SP with my calls n mails dear...thanks for the info...!!!!!!!!!!!
iris Groupbie
iris
iris

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Sincere req to the TM...please post this msg. on FB n Twitter...n let's all collective to our bit to end this show on a high note...Btw thanx for posting the ids ...will get on that now...

..SunnYaara.. IF-Sizzlerz
..SunnYaara..
..SunnYaara..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Agree yaar...will do
sabina7 Senior Member
sabina7
sabina7

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
y d forum is so silent tdy did dey give up kya

Go to top