Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Barun is leaving. It's NO "Break" (Page 3)

..Zahra.. Senior Member
..Zahra..
..Zahra..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
There is no IPKKND without Barun and no one can replace the magic of SaRun so we want Khushi With ONLY Arnav at any cost and nobody else.
Otherwise, they can simply end the show with ArHi on a Happy Note.
*Zahra*

Edited by ..Zahra.. - 09 November 2012 at 12:23pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soni28Flora3333

Forever19 IF-Rockerz
Forever19
Forever19

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aphrodite88

Originally posted by arshiii12

Originally posted by Aphrodite88

All those emailing add this too
1)if barun leaves end the show
2)we fans want to see barun,sanaya,and the entire star cast along with shyam + ganesh hegde for ipk season 2
3)not possible for ipk season 2 give us a new show retaining the star cast...+ ganesh hegde and give us a whole new intense passionate love hate story again under a new ph!!
4)blacklist 4lions from Star Plus channel for ruining their channel's name amongst audiences and maligning the lead actor and actress' name!!
add all this!!!and lets wait for a miracle!!
p.s if possible we want a new PH takeover!!!

yes you said it all

i hope the members add all this and tell SP!!
please spread the message around with all these 5-6points!!
the more people send them..the more they will understand what we want!!
we want barun and sanaya bas

you should make a seperate post for this or ask tm to add this
sweetarnavkhusi Senior Member
sweetarnavkhusi
sweetarnavkhusi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
but u knw wat after today barun said in interview he wanted to spend time at home wth his wife n family many ppl will give up n rest wud bash him which i was afraiding. nw u knw mission hd been slowed dwn. to warm up d mission u need to show d prrof. agn in today intervview barun praised Gul which means he was pressurized bt hw wud v explain it to all coz even abhas also praised her. dont knw m nt getting ne hope rather than quiting d show like barun...:'( n wud convince ma self m on brk...:'(. n more over one stupid gal post his photo whr he was bit seaty n she said hez ill n spreaded d rumour.n one wud want to take toll on his health. bt dat idiot gal cnt understand if he were nt sick listening d words like unprofesionalism frm fans n in future frm all producer he wud b sick...i really feel bad for him. evn if hez fighting for justice n in pain cnt evn says to fan n also listen frm dem unprofessional word or sympathy. bt no one understood his fight.akshay's pain.deepali paim. daljeet's pain n in future sanaya's pain

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shweta2482

shabinah786 Senior Member
shabinah786
shabinah786

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
After listening to his interview today I have no doubt that Barun is leaving IPKKND and he won't  be coming back! So, when the interviewer ask him about leaving the show he was silent and then say it's a break which he doesn't know how much will last. I think Barun is tired of working 12 hours a day he wants an easy life and we can't blame him for that.

* Unnati *

medha16 IF-Rockerz
medha16
medha16

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
theres a high chance of SP retaining the actors in the channel n casting them in new shows!
its their latest policies...when navya ended there were a lot of articles regarding shaheer and saumya under contract with the channel...
so plz do ask 4 a next season if the show really does end coz we mite jus get lucky with sarun ending up 2gedr again!

* Unnati *

Shreeswathy IF-Rockerz
Shreeswathy
Shreeswathy

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
you are right dear.
He is not going to come back.
So i wish the show to end at this point at a happy ending
* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamy267

but he also said the duration of the break depends on the storyline.
I dont know why I want to believe his words.
I want to believe he is actually taking a break and he'll be back.
Sobti never lies...I trust him
may be i'm delusional...but I trust him n his words..he taught me to trust him

Tamy we all love Barun infinitely & unconditionally. That's why I understand you wanting to believe him. This is very hard for us to accept , but this is the harsh , harsh truth. I'd blindly follow my heart if I could ..blindly follow his words , but only to have a heartbreak tommorow ? We're being fooled. And ofcourse BS doesn't lie .. there is a difference between lying and being professional.

BS is a professional. He ain't returning. He's not. The " storyline " bit if you noticed in his interview ..the word sounded rushed & hurried. It seemed he was pushing himself to say  that , only to answer the RJ's question , quickly comin out of it. He didn't mean it. He didn't even have any future plans about the show , which he confessed himself when the RJ Raj , asked him that.

If we allow ourselves to get fooled now . IPK will be damned. SP would continue the show . PH would make it painfully intolerable , by making Khushi fall for the new guy & ArHi becoming a joke. We need to ACT now. We need to get them to end the show with ArHi and not anyone else.

That is ,if you as well believe that , No ArHi ( SaRun ) = No IPK.

Edited by * Unnati * - 09 November 2012 at 9:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShreeswathyMihrimah

chiray Groupbie
chiray
chiray

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
hi im new to this forum & i dont know how to mail SP.can anyone plz help me in this so that i can also mail them reg ending the show on a gd & happy note as barun is leavin the show bcoz widout him & sanaya, IPKKND is nothin. Plz help in this case. Thnks

Edited by chiray - 09 November 2012 at 12:43pm

* Unnati *

Go to top