fan145 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
plss dont treat hr like this...even Barun himself said its gul's cration ipkknd..all crdit goes to hr..if he had any personal grudge vth her he wudnt have said anything supporting her ..and now i saw abhaas tweet tht gul is a vry nice person why we r spreading ngativ on her name ...pls guys the matter is barun needs some time vth his family ...yeah but we want some type of assrance from barun ,ph .and sp tht he will return in a span of tim maybe 2 or 3 weeks ...๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Yup..don't blame Gul or Barun..please
..FallAndFly.. thumbnail
I STILL BELIEVE GULL IS THE MAIN REASON OF THIS MESS

AND I STILL HATE HER...BASS
shukhpakhii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Whoever it is, whatever it is, doesnt matter now, the matter is to solving the issue.
If barun is really taking a break, we demand him to comeback after a short break, with sanaya in ipk, or ipk 2.
Thats it. No bashing, no more butchering, have meetings, solve the probs ipk team..thats all we want..we fans must
Stand for barun if he is leaving but there is no proper or straightcut answer, so what do we fans do?
We just cant wait here, n see the situations, we must do something...
fan145 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _WASIM_

Yup..don't blame Gul or Barun..please

both of thm might not be reason but whover reason i just want a strong strong confoirmation that barun wud rturn aftr his soo calld break๐Ÿ˜•
fan145 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishachwdhury

I STILL BELIEVE GULL IS THE MAIN REASON OF THIS MESS

AND I STILL HATE HER...BASS

eve the actors are praising her thn y we fans had to butcher her...plsss thr is some othr reason naa
Samsun11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
actors r praising her cos it's there profession. whatever she does they have to praise her infront of us . otherwise she use her source and make them sit home . she does't deserve any respect . bas
Cassiefinora thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is what i think is gonna happen..barun is not gonna come back..He will take a vaccation for some time and rejuvenate himself..the guy seriously looks tired..!!!
Then after giving much care to his health,he is gonna pursue his career in Bollywood..!!!

Idon't know what gul has got to do anything with this!!!seriously!!
Edited by Archana89 - 11 years ago