India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

My View on the Situation IPKKND

cinthiann1758 IF-Dazzler
cinthiann1758
cinthiann1758

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Ok guys so here is my view.  I am simply devastated.Cry  I cry all the time Cryand it is really crazy how a middle aged woman has been affected by such characters and this show.  Everyday I looked forward to this forum and watching "my" show on the internet and then again on Star Plus for the English subtitles.  You all have become part of my life in ways you probably don't understand and in a way I don't understand.  We have all bonded with this show. We relate to this show and these characters.  I feel such a loss as if someone in my family has passed and i know that feeling after the transcending of my father.
Let's talk reality, this has been coming for a while.  Those rumors we heard two months ago were actually not rumors but truth. We knew that Barun's film was going to come out and he has to do promotion so here it is- promotion time, I am sure will be soon.  I believe his contract was also supposed to end,(correct me if I am wrong).  When all actors pack up, that is a huge warning that something is amiss.  Whatever the reason, they are all leaving which leaves us with Sanaya,'s character, Kushi, Mami, Nani and the Gupta's and possibly Aarav depending on the way the tract goes.  What to do then?  In Gul's response on IF she says we hope you like the "NEW" Rabba Ve's which to me indicates that they may consider keeping the show going without Arnav- accident maybe, new face?  Well, I don't know about you but as for me I love Sanaya but not enough to watch IPK without Barun.  I am not willing to give another actor the chance to play Arnav.  So I will go for IPK addiction counseling and pray that I am strong enough to heal my hurting heart. and continue to watch reruns!
 My suggestion for the PH and Star Plus is put the show on hiatus and show the reruns from the beginning- you will gain a whole new audience added to the already crazy following the show has and take the time during hiatus to really write a good storyline for the Singh Raizada's and Gupta families, there are many ways to go!  Look at Dynasty, Dallas and the other shows of the USA that have run for very long periods of time.  Then when and if the actors would like to return pay them great salaries with decent hours and make a better show than it already is/was.
 As for Barun, I wish him the very best and immense success.  He is going to be a huge actor and his work has brought much happiness into my life.  I look forward to see future works by him.  As far as now I am enjoying "my" IPK and will watch it until Barun leaves.  Good Luck to all the actors leaving and thank you for your fabulous work and making this show a huge success!  Much success and happiness to all.   

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asrasrasrasrmemyselfandme1

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top