Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

they may run the show without barun... (Page 4)

ipkkndfan21 IF-Dazzler
ipkkndfan21
ipkkndfan21

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ESR8

Originally posted by sweetnoori

yes guys ! dont stop spamming them ! its not break .. its a forced leave !!!

Eshi dear
SILENCE SPEAKS MORE THN WORDS,,,

hidden meaning eshi find out kar what i m trying to say,,
yes dear !!! i know what he meant !!

what if we ask SP to giv an official statemt that Barun will b back after the break, will that help.

sneak-peek Goldie
sneak-peek
sneak-peek

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
ESR8, I will keep mailing to the relevant parties, but I commend people like you for your non-stop efforts!

I mean you have made so many posts like this reminding all IPK fans to join hands and at least ensure a memorable ending for the show with SaRun as the lead. Keep going mate! We are with you and with our show!
ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Haila, after a long tension,i felt relief sp wl end it n now again this same prob.uff!
-B.N.K- IF-Stunnerz
-B.N.K-
-B.N.K-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

guys.. we calmed down for a while n started making farewel posts regarding ipkknd !

but  they may run the show without barun n may introduce lead for khushi... we cannot cannot accept that !!

trust me guys... i came to know about it frm some one known to all of u .. but dont want to discose her name !!

so plzz dont stop spamming SP !!  ipkknd=arshi=sarun... otherwise NO !!!

plzzz guys dont stop spamming SP .. we need to have a high note happy ending with SARUN !!!

the interview clearly says...   barun is depressed n he wont come back !! break is just to calm us down !!\

plzzz call SP , mail them,

dont stop them !!

they r planning to observe us for 2-3 more days ! only then we will get the final verdict of the show ! the amazing show deserves an ending on high note !!! arshi r only meant to be with one another !! basss

monday is the day n they will observe these 2-3 days ! plzz ask them to end the show before barun's leave on a high note and come back with another show with sarun under some other PH..not these 4 rats !!

mail IDs

Uday.Shankar@startv.com

Rajan.singh@hotmail.com

Anil.jha@startv.com

Response@hellostrainindia.com

stop this guys he is sick of this he does not want to do it...we r in denial but just let him go...we cant force him right...
..FallAndFly.. IF-Rockerz
..FallAndFly..
..FallAndFly..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
they can't run the show without barun...and here barun is trp
..FallAndFly.. IF-Rockerz
..FallAndFly..
..FallAndFly..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tonmoy009

guys.. we calmed down for a while n started making farewel posts regarding ipkknd !

but  they may run the show without barun n may introduce lead for khushi... we cannot cannot accept that !!

trust me guys... i came to know about it frm some one known to all of u .. but dont want to discose her name !!

so plzz dont stop spamming SP !!  ipkknd=arshi=sarun... otherwise NO !!!

plzzz guys dont stop spamming SP .. we need to have a high note happy ending with SARUN !!!

the interview clearly says...   barun is depressed n he wont come back !! break is just to calm us down !!\

plzzz call SP , mail them,

dont stop them !!

they r planning to observe us for 2-3 more days ! only then we will get the final verdict of the show ! the amazing show deserves an ending on high note !!! arshi r only meant to be with one another !! basss

monday is the day n they will observe these 2-3 days ! plzz ask them to end the show before barun's leave on a high note and come back with another show with sarun under some other PH..not these 4 rats !!

mail IDs

Uday.Shankar@startv.com

Rajan.singh@hotmail.com

Anil.jha@startv.com

Response@hellostrainindia.com

stop this guys he is sick of this he does not want to do it...we r in denial but just let him go...we cant force him right...
i am assuming you haven't read khushboo's post
kooltoad IF-Rockerz
kooltoad
kooltoad

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
ARNAV AND KHUSHI FOREVER...

KEEP MAILING, CONTACTING SP.
ESR8 IF-Rockerz
ESR8
ESR8

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sneak-peek

ESR8, I will keep mailing to the relevant parties, but I commend people like you for your non-stop efforts!

I mean you have made so many posts like this reminding all IPK fans to join hands and at least ensure a memorable ending for the show with SaRun as the lead. Keep going mate! We are with you and with our show!
thanks dear ! plzz dont give up !! Cry Cry   khushboo says the show will run without him !!

Go to top