Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
we wont stop fighting for our show...they are fooling us

we will show them our fan power
Lipstickqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hi there,

Just wanted to let you know that I've sent my third email to Star Plus.  I really don't think anyone reads them to be honest but I did send it to all the people you listed.  Thanks for all of your efforts.
ipkkndfan21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ESR8

yes dear !!! i know what he meant !!

what if we ask SP to giv an official statemt that Barun will b back after the break, will that help.
sneak-peek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ESR8, I will keep mailing to the relevant parties, but I commend people like you for your non-stop efforts!

I mean you have made so many posts like this reminding all IPK fans to join hands and at least ensure a memorable ending for the show with SaRun as the lead. Keep going mate! We are with you and with our show!
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Haila, after a long tension,i felt relief sp wl end it n now again this same prob.uff!
-B.N.K- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ESR8

guys.. we calmed down for a while n started making farewel posts regarding ipkknd !

but  they may run the show without barun n may introduce lead for khushi... we cannot cannot accept that !!

trust me guys... i came to know about it frm some one known to all of u .. but dont want to discose her name !!

so plzz dont stop spamming SP !!  ipkknd=arshi=sarun... otherwise NO !!!

plzzz guys dont stop spamming SP .. we need to have a high note happy ending with SARUN !!!

the interview clearly says...   barun is depressed n he wont come back !! break is just to calm us down !!\

plzzz call SP , mail them,

dont stop them !!

they r planning to observe us for 2-3 more days ! only then we will get the final verdict of the show ! the amazing show deserves an ending on high note !!! arshi r only meant to be with one another !! basss

monday is the day n they will observe these 2-3 days ! plzz ask them to end the show before barun's leave on a high note and come back with another show with sarun under some other PH..not these 4 rats !!

stop this guys he is sick of this he does not want to do it...we r in denial but just let him go...we cant force him right...
..FallAndFly.. thumbnail
they can't run the show without barun...and here barun is trp
..FallAndFly.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: tonmoy009

stop this guys he is sick of this he does not want to do it...we r in denial but just let him go...we cant force him right...

i am assuming you haven't read khushboo's post
kooltoad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
ARNAV AND KHUSHI FOREVER...

KEEP MAILING, CONTACTING SP.