Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: For_ipkknd

Fortunately or unfortunately most of the epic scenes have been directed by Arshad! I think this guy deserved better treatment in this forum!! Which he never got!

Most of the reactions of the forumwasis have been impulsive without getting the facts right! This is what I meant to say!

thats what Im trying to say that he never gets the credit he deserve. people feel that the hsow tanked coz of LM's absence and his solo-direction but are they forgetting that the writers play an imp role here
fan145 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i was ranitng all thss during thos days .but no probs lm is back the magic creatd by arshad and lm together is heavnly ...and about gul i am thr vth u  
For_ipkknd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chillygirl

why is it turning out to be a LM vs AK war here?

is it necessary to not like LM if u like AK or vice versa?
did I say U should not like LM or choose between them?
and by the way from where did the topic of nature came from. the main post was abt the direction and the scenes which was directed not abt who is better than whom.

πŸ‘πŸΌ this is for you chillygirl
For_ipkknd thumbnail

Originally posted by: chillygirl

thats what Im trying to say that he never gets the credit he deserve. people feel that the hsow tanked coz of LM's absence and his solo-direction but are they forgetting that the writers play an imp role here

Thanks!! someone is with me 😊
For_ipkknd thumbnail

Originally posted by: Archana89

How the tables turn overnight..!!!πŸ˜†...
Before bashing anyone,we will have to get our facts right..!!!

true!
abby2181 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think this Forum overreacts to everthing without knowing much about anything. Its a classic case of little knowledge being dangerous.

Arshad appears to be a very talented director. I must say, 4Lions has a commendable talent pool. Wonder if they realise that?
anihabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah I like arshad actually..he directs emotional scenes very well..of course Arnav's breakdown scene is a great example and one more Scene in the airport when Arnav leaving to London before the kidnapping track is also the great n very well directed..he directs emotional scenes very well..
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I've always maintained that Arshad has also given us some of the best scenes. LM left the show , on feb this years. All the scenes , after that was under Arshad's direction & guidance.

LM is amazing ! But Arshad rocks as much !!
Edited by * Unnati * - 11 years ago
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rima

i have nothing against arshad
but he screwed up IPK for months after LM left
unppardonable

so what even now when arshad moved away and lm  is there do you see any magic nowπŸ˜• its just prove its collective team effort that brings the magic.  i know after lm quited he messed up a little so what can he do if the story was so kiddish! and whatever the story was i believe asr was in his character atleast. now it has been butchered completely asr as a basketball player, having freinds , a drummer who would have thought that😲
i am not taking any credit from lm but i just feel we should give arshad credit because in my views he was treated like no one as it was not only his fault that the screenplay was bizzare.
rini_kat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree with u completely.AK never got his due appreciation everyone is running behind LM as he is on social networks and much more interactive to the fans than AK... No dobt LM too  is talented and it is their duo effect that  played a charm here...That promo where Arnav comes to know of Khusi's engagement too was shot by AK.Infact it was shown on SBB too... Barun and Sanaya both point to AK  as the director of that particular scene...Regarding the magic I agree that is to be script and story not only  direction... Afer Feb-March story too was suffered...