So the epic ASR cry scene was by Arshad n not LM!!

Posted: 11 years ago
From Barun's interview I infer that it was Arshad Khan who shot that epic ASR cry scene during Akash-Payal wedding night!! (that too in 45 mins time span).. Incredible work!! 👏

OMG! How people in this forum were so dead against Arshad and wanted LM!

This itself shows people react too much before getting to know the fact. This happened then , now and will always I guess 😕

Arshad has given us more beautiful scenes too (esp holi episodes)

Without any reason IF members get harsh on anyone!! ( I think we need to watch our words on Gul too.. cos there is no point regretting later after knowing the exact truth.. strictly my pov!)

Thanks!!
Edited by For_ipkknd - 11 years ago
Hmm.. I noticed that too! It was Arshad!
not only that Arshad was the one to direct the Diwali almost kiss.. the Holi confession..the EPIC rain hug.. including the farm house kiss the latest one.. was also directed by him! 
Yes...he did the parking lot rain hug and the crying scene! Brill work!
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

not only that Arshad was the one to direct the Diwali almost kiss.. the Holi confession..the EPIC rain hug.. including the farm house kiss the latest one.. was also directed by him! 

Thats a big wow!! 😊

That proves that if Barun wants then he can give flawless performances with any director 😊..

I remember how some of his bashers used to give all the credit of his great performances to the LM 🥱
Edited by ..SaNjEeDa.. - 11 years ago
seriously we fans dont know th backgroundthings and jump to conclusion...
AK had always been one of the directors of the show just like LM was. And I always felt he never got any appreciation for what he did, probably because he was never part of a social networking site...
How the tables turn overnight..!!!😆...
Before bashing anyone,we will have to get our facts right..!!!

So?
LOne scene here and there does not make good direction
it needs consistency which LMgave
all the time
before feb
he left
the show died