No bashing just a warning - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
You see why we can't separate the two shows? Because they're always discussed alongside even when it's not needed. 

Anyways your post is in good spirits, thanks :)
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: DulceTentacion.

<font color="#FF0000">
Let's not talk about who's loyal and who's not.
We are not given the details nor are we aware of the inside happenings, hence jumping to self made conclusions is not sensible.
</font>

this is a forum and we have rights to share our views like this. I had to tell about their loyalties on the basis of this discussion. Though we do not know about the inside stories, but we know enough we should have.
Edited by ffkhan - 11 years ago
DulceTentacion. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ffkhan

this is a forum and we have rights to share our views like this. I had to tell about their loyalties on the basis of this discussion. Though we do not know about the inside stories, but we know enough we should have.

Write away. My post was not inclined to hinder freedom of speech. lol. My post was initially posted to what may follow on to happen in the future - clash of the fan claws - i'm sure you get the gist. 
.MrsNatePeters. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No Bashing Just Saying.
Can u plz help me understand why are you people so worried and concerned abt QH and QH fans? I mean like when i came to visit forum today there are like 3-4 posts abt you people getting concerned and i am quite not getting why?
But whatever it is i would like to say there really is no need guys. So chill :)
I love Ksg and am loving QH but you know what i said from the very first I want this show to end when it shows the main story and i dont want it to stretch.
Also this is not ksgs last show so if qh ends the new avatar of KSG. WoW
So if We QHians are cool with it then you guys should stop worrying or warning us :))Edited by -MidnightSky- - 11 years ago
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: DulceTentacion.

Easy way out. Don't allow the show to dominate your life. Follow the rule, your spared. ^-^

And that's my girl <<

Btw. we need to catch up dude :/
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Originally posted by: K.Sean

I don't get why everyone is blaming the PH for everything? Okay I get it.. they're doing wrong by ruining the story and the show lost its essence because of that (exactly what happened with Geet too by the way) But every show has to end some day right? So one day QH will have to end too.. whether we want it or not doesn't matter.

100% agree to this.
When a serial starts people praise Production house and the whole team of that serial like anything but the moment something wrong happens with the actors even if the decision belongs to the actor's personal point of view all hue and cry arises.
I'm not scared of PH or KSG or QH.
We don't need to tell PH,QH team,channel or KSG how and why to deal with their personal problems; God forbid if issues arise at times.

I don't understand why people of other forums can't rest in peace at their own forums if they are not fond of the forum where they are making a thread.
A topic related to Qubool hai should be considered as a subject of a thread in this forum.
I request the mods to kindly close this topic not because this thread or the matter is offensive but because this thread is against the rules of the topic related criterion.
I sympathize with the thread maker regarding the issue being raised here coz I am an ardent fan of IPKKND but I know very well that we need to understand and maintain the decorum of the public forums as well.
Edited by crazy4KASH_AR - 11 years ago
DulceTentacion. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: K.Sean

And that's my girl <<

Btw. we need to catch up dude :/

😎 Yes we do! I'll catch you on FB the 'next time' i visit. ðŸ˜†
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Please don't bring in other shows/ indirectly compare to other shows by 4 Lions.

QH is a 4 Lions show and it may or may not suffer the same fate as IPKKND. Rather then speculating now, it's better to wait and watch.

Topic Closed