Qubool Hai

No bashing just a warning (Page 2)

...vibha... IF-Sizzlerz
...vibha...
...vibha...

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love.khushi

Originally posted by ffkhan

Okay fine maybe Gul can do the same in future here.
But let me remind you something..KSG is loyal about his shows. He will can never leave it behind when the show and the fans will need him, unlike Barun. I am also Barun's fan, but can't accept the way he is taking his 'so called break' like this.

Btw, Mods have already warned about discussing and comparing QH with any other shows like IPKKND/Geet in this forum.

I think u dont know the exact reason why he quit and thats why u r saying this about him i dont want to argue here as this is not ipkknd forum i will just advice u to visit ipkknd n see why he is quitting...

sorry mods for talking about barun here but cant take if someone speak against him

so it's better u won't mention him or the show in QH forum
Also on 1st page there's a topic on No Comparions betwn 4lions 3 shows

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhan

-jiah IF-Rockerz
-jiah
-jiah

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Kindly plz dnt post anything related to other Shows or Actors here In Qubool Hain Forums..Ermm

SweetAddiction. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

mcdreamy.

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceTentacion.

Okay fine maybe Gul can do the same in future here.
But let me remind you something..KSG is loyal about his shows. He will can never leave it behind when the show and the fans will need him, unlike Barun. I am also Barun's fan, but can't accept the way he is taking his 'so called break' like this.

Btw, Mods have already warned about discussing and comparing QH with any other shows like IPKKND/Geet in this forum.

<font color="#FF0000">
Let's not talk about who's loyal and who's not.
We are not given the details nor are we aware of the inside happenings, hence jumping to self made conclusions is not sensible.
</font>

this is a forum and we have rights to share our views like this. I had to tell about their loyalties on the basis of this discussion. Though we do not know about the inside stories, but we know enough we should have.

Edited by ffkhan - 09 November 2012 at 12:20pm
DulceTentacion. IF-Sizzlerz
DulceTentacion.
DulceTentacion.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

this is a forum and we have rights to share our views like this. I had to tell about their loyalties on the basis of this discussion. Though we do not know about the inside stories, but we know enough we should have.

Write away. My post was not inclined to hinder freedom of speech. lol. My post was initially posted to what may follow on to happen in the future - clash of the fan claws - i'm sure you get the gist. 
.MrsNatePeters. IF-Dazzler
.MrsNatePeters.
.MrsNatePeters.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
No Bashing Just Saying.
Can u plz help me understand why are you people so worried and concerned abt QH and QH fans? I mean like when i came to visit forum today there are like 3-4 posts abt you people getting concerned and i am quite not getting why?
But whatever it is i would like to say there really is no need guys. So chill :)
I love Ksg and am loving QH but you know what i said from the very first I want this show to end when it shows the main story and i dont want it to stretch.
Also this is not ksgs last show so if qh ends the new avatar of KSG. WoW
So if We QHians are cool with it then you guys should stop worrying or warning us :))

Edited by -MidnightSky- - 09 November 2012 at 12:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhanmcdreamy.

Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceTentacion.

Easy way out. Don't allow the show to dominate your life. Follow the rule, your spared. ^-^

And that's my girl <<

Btw. we need to catch up dude :/

DulceTentacion.

crazy4KASH_AR IF-Sizzlerz
crazy4KASH_AR
crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by K.Sean

I don't get why everyone is blaming the PH for everything? Okay I get it.. they're doing wrong by ruining the story and the show lost its essence because of that (exactly what happened with Geet too by the way) But every show has to end some day right? So one day QH will have to end too.. whether we want it or not doesn't matter.

100% agree to this.
When a serial starts people praise Production house and the whole team of that serial like anything but the moment something wrong happens with the actors even if the decision belongs to the actor's personal point of view all hue and cry arises.
I'm not scared of PH or KSG or QH.
We don't need to tell PH,QH team,channel or KSG how and why to deal with their personal problems; God forbid if issues arise at times.

I don't understand why people of other forums can't rest in peace at their own forums if they are not fond of the forum where they are making a thread.
A topic related to Qubool hai should be considered as a subject of a thread in this forum.
I request the mods to kindly close this topic not because this thread or the matter is offensive but because this thread is against the rules of the topic related criterion.
I sympathize with the thread maker regarding the issue being raised here coz I am an ardent fan of IPKKND but I know very well that we need to understand and maintain the decorum of the public forums as well.

Edited by crazy4KASH_AR - 09 November 2012 at 2:12pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index