No bashing just a warning

Posted: 11 years ago
Hey i am not here to bash the show or characters i m just here to warn u guys as QH comes from d same PH of IPKKND and see what gul have done with that show n barun today so their is possibility she might do the same with this show after a year when she will start some other show so start saving this show from today itself...i m huge barun n ipkknd fan n have suffered bcoz of gul n i m ksg fan too so i didnt want ksg to suffer after my barun

Mods if u want u can close dis post n i was not comparing any shows just felt for ksg so i have made this but please closeEdited by love.khushi - 11 years ago
thanks dear😃 will remember
bt it's QH forum and acc to rules we can't post abt other shows or actors
I don't get why everyone is blaming the PH for everything? Okay I get it.. they're doing wrong by ruining the story and the show lost its essence because of that (exactly what happened with Geet too by the way) But every show has to end some day right? So one day QH will have to end too.. whether we want it or not doesn't matter.
Okay fine maybe Gul can do the same in future here.
But let me remind you something..KSG is loyal about his shows. He will can never leave it behind when the show and the fans will need him, unlike Barun. I am also Barun's fan, but can't accept the way he is taking his 'so called break' like this.

Btw, Mods have already warned about discussing and comparing QH with any other shows like IPKKND/Geet in this forum.
Edited by ffkhan - 11 years ago
LOL we always will be ready for it becoz we know oneday every show must be end . its not a big deal. Show ki start hi hota hai end ke liye. & this is not KSG 's first show & also not his last show so i really don't want  think anything about future. we just want to enjoy our show now. kaal kya hoga kise pata ?? sayyed hum hi na rahe show dekhne ke liye.
Easy way out. Don't allow the show to dominate your life. Follow the rule, your spared. ^-^
Originally posted by ffkhan

But let me remind you something..KSG is loyal about his shows. He will can never leave it behind when the show and the fans will need him, unlike Barun. I am also Barun's fan, but can't accept the way he is taking his 'so called break' like this.

Btw, Mods have already warned about discussing and comparing QH with any other shows like IPKKND/Geet in this forum.

Let's not talk about who's loyal and who's not.
We are not given the details nor  are we aware of the inside happenings, hence jumping to self made conclusions is not sensible.

Edited by DulceTentacion. - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ffkhan

I think u dont know the exact reason why he quit and thats why u r saying this about him i dont want to argue here as this is not ipkknd forum i will just advice u to visit ipkknd n see why he is quitting...

sorry mods for talking about barun here but cant take if someone speak against him
Originally posted by love.khushi

I think u dont know the exact reason why he quit and thats why u r saying this about him i dont want to argue here as this is not ipkknd forum i will just advice u to visit ipkknd n see why he is quitting...

sorry mods for talking about barun here but cant take if someone speak against him

so it's better u won't mention him or the show in QH forum
Also on 1st page there's a topic on No Comparions betwn 4lions 3 shows
Kindly plz dnt post anything related to other Shows or Actors here In Qubool Hain Forums..🤔