Yaad aayenge yeh pal

...Doctor... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
There is a lot of hype about Barun quitting or taking a long break from the show, the forum is full of these posts. I am one of those people who is still confused about his status in the show. I don't think that he is taking a break & to be honest I feel that he is leaving the show. I just want to say a big Thank you to this man called Barun Sobti who made us fall in love with Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon?

I saw you for the first time on 6th june 2011, climbing down a chopper, wearing a black three piece suit. And I loved you! Loved the way you walked, loved that ASR background music, loved the way you walked through the corridors of Sheesh Mahal. I loved everything! When you closed your eyes during the fashion show, that was the first time when I saw that scar above your eye and Sexy was the only word that came out. The way you pulled khushi harshly made me angry but at the same time I could feel sparks fly. And then the journey started.

Nafrat paas aane na de, mohabbat door jaane na de

That commendable chemistry between you & sanaya gave us goosebumps, that extra arrogant attitude of yours made me angry, that unbelievably loving side of yours left me in awww & I still wonder can a brother be so strong?  

I said GET OUT!

Di kitni baar kaha hai mujhe chotey mat bulao!

All those scenes where you loved your Di, cared for her, protected her & fought for her left me awestruck & I still wonder if you were the same guy who left an innocent girl without any concern.

Di aap maar maar ke meri jaan lelo par kabhi mujhe chodkar mat jao

Everytime I thought that you were incapable, incapable of loving someone but you proved me wrong. Yes it took some time but you realized that you were falling, falling hard for this girl.

Khushi kumari gupta!

Maine kaha na mujhe nahi pata ki yahaan ki halat itni kharab hai

The way you looked at her with those affectionate eyes, the way you held her close, the way you pinned her to the wall, the way you carried her in your arms. Sizzling chemistry were the only words that I could utter.

Na tumse baat karni hai na tumhaari shakal dekhni hai

And then one day you laughed. Laughed like there's no tomorrow and girls drooled & fainted & died, it was all hotness personified.

Khushi tum...

Ooh the burning chemistry during Diwali, that almost kiss just took my breath away. And then the heartbreak </3

Yeh mat soch lena ki ek ameer aadmi tumhari payal ko aapne seene se lagaye baitha tha.

But then we got some amazing things to see, you turned into a lover boy & how I loved those days.
From that slight smirk to that full blown smile, that small touch to that sizzling Teri meri time.

Tum hamesha peeche kyun jaati ho?

Jo main karunga, kya tum voh kar paogi?

And last but not the least, I loved each & every scene that was shot with Arnav & khushi and I was so glad when you finally confessed. It was like a dream come true, confession in ASR style.

I love you dammit!

Yes I love you Barun sobti aka Arnav singh raizada. We'll always remember you as ASR & would cherish the sweet memories that this show gave us. Wish you luck & success in life. All the best! Thank you for entertaining us! *Bows*

Last but not the least someone special said this to me- "Don't be sad that it ended, be happy that it happened" :)

Hum rahe ya na rahe
yaad aayenge yeh pal :'(

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqkKLE4kPME[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by ...Doctor... - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mariam_Sultan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I love you dammit!I love you dammit!I love you dammit!

😭😭
😭😭
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I love you Dammit! πŸ€—
Barun Sobti, we all Love you so much! πŸ€—
We love ASR and that is because of you and your Brilliant acting! 
You made me drool,love,blush. Your presence itself made me happy and glued to the screen!
We will all miss you so much πŸ˜­
All the very best for your Future. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Barun i just feel like hugging you and kissing you dammit! β˜ΊοΈ
God bless!

Kranu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aww your post made me numb. I really appreciate Barun for breathing into the character of ASR.

All the best for your future. I miss SARUN, IPKKND. Finally I can detox from the show.
melonie thumbnail
Oh God I don't want to read all these beautiful dialogues. Only intensifies the pain. Makes me realize what I am going to miss even more :(

Why is this happening to us? 

Can we just rewind back to those good times when
 we didn't worry if this show is going to end, 
Barun quitting, 
a new man entering Khushi's life, 
Mamaji, Laxmi, Prakash brothers, Shyam, Akash, Payal all not being part of this show.

Gazal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Why are u making difficult for me to leave Forum?

I love u dammit !

Your post bought tears in my eyes...Damn! I admit, I am IPK addict. Love U BS and SI.

rimzu thumbnail
after dis song  i m surely crying more...
IronyDied thumbnail
thank god i am in my room..doesnt want my parents to see that i am crying seeing my lappy! πŸ˜†
you said all.. yes hum bhi apse i love you damn it Mr Barun SobtiπŸ€— you just rocked.. and you will rock always.. i will always cherish the beautiful memories this show and Barun Sobti gave me❀️
the journey was beautiful!

i love Sobti and wish him a very good luck for his future! :)
...Doctor... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hugs to all the people who replied. Please don't cry, I made this post to appreciate Barun, please let him go happily. Please smile!
arshistar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mariam_Sultan

😭😭
😭😭

Buddy, ur gif again provoked me to cry...I Love u dammmit! Gonna miss u...😭