Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

BasherzAT#21 The Fat Lady..not yet Dori 21 open (Page 69)

gatheringstorm IF-Rockerz
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabba

Originally posted by jules

Originally posted by McNinja

Gud morning!!!

Do I even bother asking whatsssup up?

It's the same old, same old

Everyone and their dog has a source that they cannot name. 

Barun is leaving or he is not leaving. Who knows. it is just getting old yet here I am still discussing it LOL

As much as the looser behaviour we have been displaying.. I must say the past few days, despite being sleep deprived, have been hell entertaining!!! If IPK ends I will really miss this!!

True, we are having our own agendas here ... BUT WHO  DO YOU ALL THINK IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THIS... WHO STARTED IT... 

Prabbaji I think we can lay the blame of it on Barun...atleast for doing that movie in the first place...I stil feel there was no need...it wasn't a KJo or YRF film...why debut with a Cgrade flick???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Achava11prabbs

prabbs IF-Rockerz
prabbs
prabbs

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Sharyn I too agree on this, try to step into too many boats at the same time will make you  fall into the water...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Achava11

McNinja IF-Rockerz
McNinja
McNinja

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged

HI BASHERS, HARD TO FIND YOU GUYS, 

Please update me, , I'm lost 

praba, no updates. It's the same old.

we bashers are still talking what we think may be happening..yadayadayada

prabbs

prabbs IF-Rockerz
prabbs
prabbs

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Mehak see my tweet up there, still they are being evasive

McNinja

gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Originally posted by ipkknd_2011

Originally posted by McNinja

Gud morning!!!

Do I even bother asking whatsssup up?

It's the same old, same old

Everyone and their dog has a source that they cannot name. 

Barun is leaving or he is not leaving. Who knows. it is just getting old yet here I am still discussing it LOL

As much as the looser behaviour we have been displaying.. I must say the past few days, despite being sleep deprived, have been hell entertaining!!! If IPK ends I will really miss this!!

True, we are having our own agendas here ... BUT WHO  DO YOU ALL THINK IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THIS... WHO STARTED IT... 

Somehow, I am beginning to think that something happened at the SP diwali event that led to this watershed!

Exactly even i am getting a niggling doubt that it is probably the Diwali event where things reached a head

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NishitaraoFrigateprabbs

Frigate IF-Dazzler
Frigate
Frigate

Originally posted by Nishitarao

Originally posted by ipkknd_2011

Smeone said that the people answering the calls are at some remote call center! They are just asked to say whatever it takes to get the party on the phone, off! Think about it... Of all the people that claim they called SP office, has one person said that the customer service agent said anything negative? No!  But, have they all been saying the same thing? No! How can that be? My conclusion is the customer service agents are clueless and have been thrown out to be the gatekeepers! Its shameful that not one SP executive has come out to give a statement and not one person from the PH has done it, but Barun has had to. It looks like they found the easiest scapegoat to throw under the bus!

Even if SP blacklists him, they are never gonna say anything negative about him. Because no matter how true their allegations are, fans are never gonna buy it.(not saying that they are sachhayi ki murtis)   I think that is what PR is all about. 

Whether the calls are going to a call center or not, they cannot say whatever that comes to their mind. It has to be pre-approved by the concerned authorities.  

4Lions is a young company, BS is still new to all this.. but SP has been around for way too long to be that careless IMO.

@BOLD: That's my point! SP has been in business for too long and is an international company! How can they behave so unprofessionally?? They should at the very least come out with a statement to let the viewership know by what date they will have an answer! And, on that day, they better have definitive answers!

The call ceter guys may be given a standard script to read out to all their callers. Then, how come, each person that has called has reported something dfferent? Don't you think they should all have gotten the same answer from SP?Confused

Edited by ipkknd_2011 - 10 November 2012 at 9:18pm

Nishitaraogatheringstorm

Achava11 Goldie
Achava11
Achava11

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Rajeev khandelwal left for a reason..way back..

No actor with so much of popularity will never take such a decision that BS took...I wonder what exactly went wrong..Confused

Nishitaraogatheringstorm

gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Guys i posted this in Tia.O's thread as a track suggestion, what do you'll think of it???

About the track...how about Arshi having a daughter ...you know they could show it after the honeymoon...that after a few months of having their daughter, they die in a car accident. So Anjali takes care of both their little girl, Khushi played by Sanz and Arav, who will grow up and be Khushi's protective elder bro.
Then we can get the new lead opposite Khushi, he could be Aarav's business rival or something like tht...what say???
P.S. I want the new story to have atleast the actual offspring of Arshi ( also would love to have some scenes of ASR and Khushi with their little daughter before they show them as being killed off)...that I think would also make the audiences connect with it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pushpa012Manisha.NishitaraoMcNinjaprabbs

Go to top