Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

BasherzAT#21 The Fat Lady..not yet Dori 21 open (Page 68)

Achava11 Goldie
Achava11
Achava11

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
ok..so it seems it is final...NO MORE BS in the show..it is over and I think ..people  will slowly move on..I read that he will be seen for more 20 episodes..ummm!!!!!!!must admit ..the character of ASR ruled the telly world.. Just want to know what the bashers think abt the new leadLOLViraf??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

McNinjaEggon_Snow

Eggon_Snow IF-Sizzlerz
Eggon_Snow
Eggon_Snow

Originally posted by jules

Originally posted by McNinja

Gud morning!!!

Do I even bother asking whatsssup up?

It's the same old, same old

Everyone and their dog has a source that they cannot name. 

Barun is leaving or he is not leaving. Who knows. it is just getting old yet here I am still discussing it LOL

As much as the looser behaviour we have been displaying.. I must say the past few days, despite being sleep deprived, have been hell entertaining!!! If IPK ends I will really miss this!!

Juhiji same here...I have enjoyed this offscreen drama almost as much as the payash track...see our show is actually the bestin entertaining fans onscreen and offscreen tooLOL

So happy that my exams ended in Oct itself or I would have failed itTongue

P.S. Good morning Juhiji

Edited by shar1988 - 10 November 2012 at 9:12pm

Frigateprabbs

Achava11 Goldie
Achava11
Achava11

SP wants to blacklist this guy??Confusedthat is something seriousss

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Eggon_Snow

Frigate IF-Dazzler
Frigate
Frigate

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabba

Gud morning!!!

Do I even bother asking whatsssup up?

It's the same old, same old

Everyone and their dog has a source that they cannot name. 

Barun is leaving or he is not leaving. Who knows. it is just getting old yet here I am still discussing it LOL

As much as the looser behaviour we have been displaying.. I must say the past few days, despite being sleep deprived, have been hell entertaining!!! If IPK ends I will really miss this!!

True, we are having our own agendas here ... BUT WHO  DO YOU ALL THINK IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THIS... WHO STARTED IT... 

Somehow, I am beginning to think that something happened at the SP diwali event that led to this watershed!

prabbsEggon_Snow

Nishitarao IF-Dazzler
Nishitarao
Nishitarao

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkknd_2011

Smeone said that the people answering the calls are at some remote call center! They are just asked to say whatever it takes to get the party on the phone, off! Think about it... Of all the people that claim they called SP office, has one person said that the customer service agent said anything negative? No!  But, have they all been saying the same thing? No! How can that be? My conclusion is the customer service agents are clueless and have been thrown out to be the gatekeepers! Its shameful that not one SP executive has come out to give a statement and not one person from the PH has done it, but Barun has had to. It looks like they found the easiest scapegoat to throw under the bus!

Even if SP blacklists him, they are never gonna say anything negative about him. Because no matter how true their allegations are, fans are never gonna buy it.(not saying that they are sachhayi ki murtis)   I think that is what PR is all about. 

Whether the calls are going to a call center or not, they cannot say whatever that comes to their mind. It has to be pre-approved by the concerned authorities.  

4Lions is a young company, BS is still new to all this.. but SP has been around for way too long to be that careless IMO.
prabbs IF-Rockerz
prabbs
prabbs

Saw tweet BHAIYYA said he is happy with the PH
 MR.Giraf said the people who are making decisions are on leave.
McNinja IF-Rockerz
McNinja
McNinja

Originally posted by ipkknd_2011

[QUOTE=Nishitarao][QUOTE=shar1988] 

Mehak, are you being delusional now? Big smileNo MU, ok? Many of us here are older and loved Barun's acting. I definitely did not watch IPK to drool over BS. There are plenty of other "eye candies" that I wold much rather drool over (if at all, I do Big smile). Let's be honest, we like Barun's acting and he did a very good job of being ASR. I look at him as entertainment. I am sure there will be people that will watch him for his good acting, if the role and story are good. Then again, a new set of 15 yr. olds will come out to drool over him... Life goes on!

LOL, if I MU you, then what? LOL

Okay, maybe I should mention that I am not greatly impressed by Barun's acting. Yes he did a good job as ASR, in fact I love him as ASR but it wasnt because of just him that the role worked so well. It had to do with his looks and his chemistry with Sanaya. It wasn't only his portryal that did it for me. So maybe I am speaking with that in mind. (No eggs, tomatoes, shoes pleeej)

You're right, there are older, mature people who watch the show, are entertained by him, and look beyond the "pretty face" that once existed and can still make a comeback. But compare this portion of the audience to the portion who are simply droolers? Who enjoy him even when he does a half baked job at being in his character. 

And yes, a new set of 15 year olds will come but he needs to be around to get a new set of droolers right? He needs to be making some big hits in bollywood to stick out. Or he needs to have a role on TV that will give him the same popularity ASR did. But a role like ASR doesnt happen everyday. 

Maybe I'm being delusional but if being delusional will help me get over the fact he's leaving, then FINE. LOL

FrigateEggon_Snow

Nishitarao IF-Dazzler
Nishitarao
Nishitarao

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabba

True, we are having our own agendas here ... BUT WHO  DO YOU ALL THINK IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THIS... WHO STARTED IT... 

Fans and spoiler giversLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prabbs

Go to top