Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

BasherzAT#21 The Fat Lady..not yet Dori 21 open (Page 67)

McNinja IF-Rockerz
McNinja
McNinja

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drmsnap

Hey everyone !
They're showing rerun of SPA last year in US.   I'm watching that right now ...missing those days of IPK. IPK bagged 6 awards in the first few months itself ... Really the PH , the actor no one realizes what heights this show has reached ... Doesn't make sense why would anyone from the team want to hurt such a great show that gave all of them so much in life ...unbelievable Ouch

See I'm okay with the show ending if it has to.
I'm okay with Barun leaving/quitting if he wants to.
I'm able to watch the show without a deep attachment...i dont get sad looking at arhi and all that

But I HATE how this show has become the laughing stock around the telly world. Hate how its gotten to such a low point. Hate that its name is going to me marred with this fiasco forever. This is always going to be a blemish on the show no matter if it continues or ends. And that is what bothers me the most, this show did not deserve all this. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NishitaraoFrigategatheringstorm

Frigate IF-Dazzler
Frigate
Frigate

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by McNinja

Originally posted by Nishitarao

Originally posted by shar1988

Hey Bashers good morning...so what is the latest update on our drama??? Is SP blacklisting BS, if so then his career is definitely in the dumps.

That is the new rumor. I don't know if it is true..but SP can really afford to do that if they want. It all depends on how BS handled with the channel. I hope for his sake, he didn't screw up that meeting.

Agree. Being blacklisted by a channel like SP isnt pleasant. 

Especially when your chances at bollywood are slim. And depended on your popularity as ASR. 

Phangurls may stick with him for a couple more years but the thing with phangurls is once they grow out of that hormonal age, they forget you. I mean just think about all the boy band groups we drooled over when we were 15. He needs to work on getting more than just a phangurl following. And acting like an idiot during this mess isnt helping him. 

Mehak, are you being delusional now? Big smileNo MU, ok? Many of us here are older and loved Barun's acting. I definitely did not watch IPK to drool over BS. There are plenty of other "eye candies" that I wold much rather drool over (if at all, I do Big smile). Let's be honest, we like Barun's acting and he did a very good job of being ASR. I look at him as entertainment. I am sure there will be people that will watch him for his good acting, if the role and story are good. Then again, a new set of 15 yr. olds will come out to drool over him... Life goes on!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

McNinja

McNinja IF-Rockerz
McNinja
McNinja

Originally posted by jules

Gud morning!!!

Do I even bother asking whatsssup up?

It's the same old, same old

Everyone and their dog has a source that they cannot name. 

Barun is leaving or he is not leaving. Who knows. it is just getting old yet here I am still discussing it LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Frigateprabbs

prabbs IF-Rockerz
prabbs
prabbs

HI BASHERS, HARD TO FIND YOU GUYS, 

Please update me, , I'm lost 

Edited by prabba - 10 November 2012 at 9:06pm

NishitaraoFrigate

Frigate IF-Dazzler
Frigate
Frigate

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:08pm | IP Logged

Gud morning!!!

Hola Jules you can ask, but there ain't much to tell! Ouch
Same old rumors...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prabbs

jules IF-Rockerz
jules
jules

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:08pm | IP Logged

Gud morning!!!

Barun is leaving or he is not leaving. Who knows. it is just getting old yet here I am still discussing it LOL

As much as the looser behaviour we have been displaying.. I must say the past few days, despite being sleep deprived, have been hell entertaining!!! If IPK ends I will really miss this!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NishitaraoFrigateprabbsgatheringstormMcNinja

gatheringstorm IF-Rockerz
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Drmsnap

Hey everyone !
They're showing rerun of SPA last year in US.   I'm watching that right now ...missing those days of IPK. IPK bagged 6 awards in the first few months itself ... Really the PH , the actor no one realizes what heights this show has reached ... Doesn't make sense why would anyone from the team want to hurt such a great show that gave all of them so much in life ...unbelievable Ouch

See I'm okay with the show ending if it has to.
I'm okay with Barun leaving/quitting if he wants to.
I'm able to watch the show without a deep attachment...i dont get sad looking at arhi and all that

But I HATE how this show has become the laughing stock around the telly world. Hate how its gotten to such a low point. Hate that its name is going to me marred with this fiasco forever. This is always going to be a blemish on the show no matter if it continues or ends. And that is what bothers me the most, this show did not deserve all this. 

Exactly...the fact that what once the most vaunted and heralded Tv sow...the envy of all, is now a joke in tellywood and go down in Tv history as a self detonating bomb...hurts me too.

Guys you'll can imagine how others must be scoffing at the PH and BS...I swear the show peaked too fast and to such mad heights that sabki nazar lag gayi

Achava11McNinja

prabbs IF-Rockerz
prabbs
prabbs

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged

Gud morning!!!

As much as the looser behaviour we have been displaying.. I must say the past few days, despite being sleep deprived, have been hell entertaining!!! If IPK ends I will really miss this!!

True, we are having our own agendas here ... BUT WHO  DO YOU ALL THINK IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THIS... WHO STARTED IT... 

Edited by prabba - 10 November 2012 at 9:10pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Achava11julesgatheringstorm

Go to top